Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh (1243 Views)

Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Where Is The Baby Of The House-mamagee / Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
you want to start a man war between seun and debosky abi?

after pestering seun for long you come transfer your attention to debosky come say make I open fan club thread foram grin

Yes, I know the idea originated from me but that's beside the point. cheesy

No let them send the spambot monster after me oh

No be me go carry una load of love

see as dem don lock your thread now.

You want them to lock horns over you?

grin
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
anyway, gotta run and have some lunch.
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by mamagee3(f): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2010
tpiah:

you want to start a man war between seun and debosky abi?

after pestering seun for long you come transfer your attention to debosky come say make I open fan club thread foram grin

Yes, I know the idea originated from me but that's beside the point. cheesy

No let them send the spambot monster after me oh

No be me go carry una load of love

see as dem don lock your thread now.

You want them to lock horns over you?

grin

Have you ever thought of getting a real life. . .
I mean getting one that doesn't require opening 100 threads per day for Users all over the whole forum
Geez, whatever happened to Contributing to a thread or keep shut. . .
Okay, I hope you're now enjoying your 10 seconds of fame cause it won't last for long. . .
Being a nuisance at its best. . .
*Sighsssssss*
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 3:59am On Mar 08, 2010
ok, I've relented. Debeausky lovers, these photos of debosky are for your viewing satisfaction.

Enjoy wink

Paris loves debosky:

Angelina loves debosky:

Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 4:03am On Mar 08, 2010
popular D:

some of you ladies see him in your morning coffee and tea:

Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 4:05am On Mar 08, 2010
this lady also loves debosky:

hmm, is that debosky on the cover:

Avatar starring the navi deboski:

Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 4:07am On Mar 08, 2010
hmmm

a small step for mankind, a giant step in the ladies hearts for debosky:

^ this one is also known as Debosky, Nigeria's first astronaut
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 4:09am On Mar 08, 2010
Dee man chilling with p diddy:

Some of you see him (debosky) in your morning coffee or tea:

Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 4:10am On Mar 08, 2010
. . . . and with these few points of mine, I've hope I've been able to convince and not confuse you about debeausky
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
LMFAO

Tpia, you be one proper nutter
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by dominique(f): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2010
tpiah:

Dee man chilling with kanye:

your loff for debosky is clouding your eyesight. . .isn't that p. diddy? tongue
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^dont mind me jare.

some of debosky's love interests on NL must be trying to to remotely scatter my thread, thinking i'm a contestant in the battle for debosky.

make i go correct the error. Kanye and diddy resemble small but not to the extent of mistaking one for the other.
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by honeric01(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
Tilapia, hope you have not used up your pills yet? wetin be all these now? angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^i do hope gonorrheic01 isnt also in love with debosky?

though feel free to join his fan club if you are shocked
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by honeric01(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2010
It's not too late to get the anti-menopausal drugs, just dial 911, i can feel your pains. cry cry
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
gonorrheic01

the thread was doing great before you got here- I see you're rushing to engage in senseless back and forth as usual.

can you trouble yourself to go look for fights elsewhere.

Do you normally scatter everywhere you go in this manner. Are you a party pooper?

or are you jealously in love with debosky.
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by honeric01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
lol, this is not a thread, the headline alone proved that, so there's no crime in derailing this thread. ;d
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by mamagee3(f): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
honeric01:

lol, this is not a thread, the headline alone proved that, so there's no crime in derailing this thread. ;d
Don't mind the jobless person, OPening 1000 threads about people. . .
Spamming the whole forum here and there. . .
What a pathetic life!
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 20, 2010
the thread still dey oh

for the lovelorn

enter for your debosky dose
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2010
yeeeeeeeeeeeee! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by 1105(f): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by tpiah: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2010
was reading about some english history today sef.

the rise of the tudors and so on.

190 are you psychic or something.
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by 1105(f): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2010
angry angry@tpiah
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by AloyEmeka5: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
Hot flashes can make a woman act this way sha. Teepeeah needs some cold compress and that's it. Ni biggie.
Re: Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh by favouredjb(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Road Accident Claims 18 Lives In Niger State / 9 Things You Did Not Know About Coca-cola / SOS!!! Firstbank Firstmonie Fraud NOTICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.