Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Where Is The Baby Of The House-mamagee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is The Baby Of The House-mamagee (796 Views)

See The "Baby Mamas" Of Obasanjo's 21 Children . / Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh / Is Mamagee The Worst Nigerian Basher You Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Baby Of The House-mamagee by evilspirit: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
where she dey sef?i heard she now works for bin laden abi na mubarak!i really miss her.i messed up i should have used my psychic power to marry her in the spirit.
AARHHHHH MAMAGEEEE! AARHHHH MAMAGEE!! AARHHH MAMAGEE!! you must come out.AYAMATANGA!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is The Baby Of The House-mamagee by angry190: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
Re: Where Is The Baby Of The House-mamagee by mamagee3(f): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2011
*Yawns*

This is just the maximum number of replies you'll get.

Goodluck! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The Baby Of The House-mamagee by evilspirit: 6:17am On Feb 03, 2011
mama-gee:

*Yawns*

This is just the maximum number of replies you'll get.

Goodluck! grin grin grin grin grin

it means nobody cares about you!!
Re: Where Is The Baby Of The House-mamagee by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
^^Nah, it means nobody knows you and ready to look at your new topic. wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Governor?that Want To Burn Everywhere / Am I The Only One Seeing This Thing Om My Nairaland Page? / Newyear Gift 4 these Peeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.