Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV (5583 Views)

TSTV Africa Decoder Gives 10x More Of Dstv, Gotv, And Starttime / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by onatisi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
donjazet:
I smell DSTV PR department at work here.
I dont work for dstv but this is just the facts been tabled. Nigerians believe anything they are told or offered as long as there is cheapness in it . there is no way tstv can broadcast live epl matches to nigeria because the right for live broadcast of it has already been bought. What they can broadcast is recorded ones but not live. Secondly , the issue of 10gb or 20gb will be for viewing right or subscription . Which is even possible with mtn ,

1 Like

Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by jayson87: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jessewizy:

I am not using your money to buy, so are others too. If it bothers you this much, save your family members not me
Hilarious Ignoramus. Gerrra ooof here. Fools are not invited when the wise deliberate.
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:
Hilarious Ignoramus. Gerrra ooof here. Fools are not invited when the wise deliberate.

how much is DSTthieves Paying you for defamation of company...Support Nigeria to grow Nigeria.. mind you.. all what you said are your opinions.. technology is transient... it has no limits..
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by jayson87: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

how much is DSTthieves Paying you for defamation of company...Support Nigeria to grow Nigeria.. mind you.. all what you said are your opinions.. technology is transient... it has no limits..
Legal is silent and ethical grin grin until you understand that, you will not discern where I am coming from
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by Chuksteric(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
TSTV Reacts To Memo Circulating On Social Media, Says Memos

TSTV Africa management has reacted to released memos on the
Internet stating TSTV agreement with some sports channels are
illegal.
In a telephone conversation with May Ubeku, Head of Corporate
Communication, Mr Madu Ugo on Wednesday 4th October, 2017,
said, “Our attention has been drawn to memos circulating on
social media claiming TSTV illegally used the logo of Bein Sport
and Tuner on its website. We wish to state that this is malicious
and false. The memos circulating on social media are FAKE. Both
letters were packaged in a single brown envelop and was hurriedly
dropped at our office by an unidentified person.”
“TSTV has a non-disclosure agreement with Beni Sports and
Turner to air their stations on TSTV satellite Television. The Nigeria
Broadcasting Commission team were also in Qatar to confirm our
agreement with Bein Sports and also have a copy of our
agreement with Bein Sport,” Ugo added.
Nigerians should kindly disregard the documents because they are
frivolous. TSTV is prepared to offer affordable and excellent digital
services to Nigerians and Africans completely hitch free.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/tstv-reacts-memo-circulating-
on-social-media-says-memos-are-fake/
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by Ristamike: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
DSTV e marketer spotted. DSTV greedy network, how market?
[url="http://gobiafra.com/t-tstv-owner-rubbishes-illegal-channels"]TSTV Owner Rubbishes Illegal Channels Rumour.[/url]
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by atiku07(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
and u want me to beleive this trash brother ode who be mumu here lol

jayson87:

i just had a chat with BeIn sports customer care: see below excerpts of our chat

Hi! How can we help you today?
01:16 PM
Hello BeIn sports
01:17 PM
Thank you for contacting beIN
How can i help you ?
I want to confirm if your sports channels can be shown in Nigeria
Can you provide me with your name and mobile number?
01:19 PM
My name is Jackson Kola
Mobile No: +23470*****
Nice to have you online with us Mrs jackson
01:20 PM
Thank you
Regarding your request please note that we don't have the broadcasting rights in Nigeria
There is a Statelite TV Station that cliams to have your broadcasting rights in Nigeria called TSTV
can you confirm if such agreements where ever in place with such company
01:21 PM
We don't have any information about this channel Mr jackson
01:21 PM
Maybe they provide an other service but you are contacting beIN middle East and north africa
01:22 PM
Thank you Soukaina
01:23 PM
that would be all for now
01:24 PM
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by atiku07(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
this rubbish u pasted here has been disputed by the TSTV media team olodo why body dey pepper u like dis is DSTV paying u

jayson87:
TSTV cannot and will not broadcast BeIn sports
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by jayson87: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
atiku07:

this rubbish u pasted here has been disputed by the TSTV media team olodo why body dey pepper u like dis is DSTV paying u

How did they dispute it by mere word of mouth. Tell them to put a disclaimer up on their website concerning the broadcast of Bein sports
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by sheunpompey1: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Since they are getting their right from other sources... that is not Barclays ... Bein Sports get their right from Barclays while TSTV may likely get it from them... it is purely rebroadcast to me....
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by jayson87: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
sheunpompey1:
Since they are getting their right from other sources... that is not Barclays ... Bein Sports get their right from Barclays while TSTV may likely get it from them... it is purely rebroadcast to me....
No brother, it doesn't work that way, the agreements has to be done with the Barclays EPL for rebroadcast in Nigeria and if a PayTv already has the rights for Nigeria no other payTV is allowed to rebroadcast in that country

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Premier_League_broadcasters
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by Onosy: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2017
jayson87:
No brother, it doesn't work that way, the agreements has to be done with the Barclays EPL for rebroadcast in Nigeria and if a PayTv already has the rights for Nigeria no other payTV is allowed to rebroadcast in that country

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Premier_League_broadcasters

I wonder y anybody will work sooooooo hard just to bring down d image of a company dat is even yet to sell it's products.

If u put in as much effort to make money as u have put in bringing down tstv, u would have be richer than u r right now. U can see for urself dat u couldn't even persuade people to believe u because lots of people seem tired of dstv.

Bros chill. Weda u represent dstvor not, there is nothing u can do about the shift in power.
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by Jessewizy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
jayson87:
I underestimated your foolishness. I'm sorry
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by itzmarvyx(m): 3:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Onosy:

I wonder y anybody will work sooooooo hard just to bring down d image of a company dat is even yet to sell it's products.

If u put in as much effort to make money as u have put in bringing down tstv, u would have be richer than u r right now. U can see for urself dat u couldn't even persuade people to believe u because lots of people seem tired of dstv.

Bros chill. Weda u represent dstvor not, there is nothing u can do about the shift in power.

I just tire for the guy o.. One would have thought that since it's an indigenous company we will at least show gratitude.

Pls OP explain why the metro digital I have in my house shows live matches from all leagues since it's only DSTV you claim has the rights to show them. Thanks.
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by alt3r3g0: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2017
itzmarvyx:

I just tire for the guy o.. One would have thought that since it's an indigenous company we will at least show gratitude.

Pls OP explain why the metro digital I have in my house shows live matches from all leagues since it's only DSTV you claim has the rights to show them. Thanks.

Have you wondered why Metro digital, Ctl, Cmtv only broadcast in east and Niger Delta states? How come none of them thought to take over the whole Nigeria? If it were only one, you can say the owner does not have vision...but all of them?
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by Eggcelent(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2017
South East & South South Are Still Parts Of Nigeria. Ain't They? So May We Understand Your Points?

alt3r3g0:

Have you wondered why Metro digital, Ctl, Cmtv only broadcast in east and Niger Delta states? How come none of them thought to take over the whole Nigeria? If it were only one, you can say the owner does not have vision...but all of them?
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by aphamefuna(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is to proof heaters wrong. Tstv has come to stay.

Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ridiculous
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
LMAO.

How I wish you applied this much effort and dedication to things that actually affect you personally.

But no, thread upon there, post upon post. Even claimed to make phone call.

All over what precisely?

And when reminded they are not going to spend your money, oh ye wise one, you resorted to abuse

IS IT YOUR MONEY?

5000 naira and you are lashing out like this, money wey nor reach me buy data for one month to stream football.

You love me and don't want someone scam me of 5k but you think it's ok to pay 16k to DStv . That one is not a scam abi?

Did you also research to tell this to those that paid 10k for bobrisky Snapchat not to pay?

Abi when I buy 3000 naira cup of ice cream you don't think scam?

Better rest. 5k is not a sum of money that should warrant all these noise oga. IS IT YOUR MONEY?

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by jayson87: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
aphamefuna:
This is to proof heaters wrong. Tstv has come to stay.

One week after launch.. Not a single Decoder found anywhere.. Not one
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by jayson87: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Barely 1 week after the boastful and build castles in air launch of the replacement to DSTV and the Next big thing in Nigeria PayTv distribution, we are yet to see a decoder. Arrant nonesense. I am still waiting, brazenest, confoundedest and the ingeniousest piece of fraud and humbuggery called TSTV. TSTV is a scam.
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by dustmalik: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Eggcelent:
South East & South South Are Still Parts Of Nigeria. Ain't They? So May We Understand Your Points?

You lack critical thinking. The point is that all those terrestrial cable providers will be tackled by DStv once they decide to expand to a larger market such as Lagos.

Do you think those cable providers don't want to serve a larger market? They know the implications hence restricting themselves.
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by kcy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
dustmalik:

You lack critical thinking. The point is that all those terrestrial cable providers will be tackled by DStv once they decide to expand to a larger market such as Lagos.

Do you think those cable providers don't want to serve a larger market? They know the implications hence restricting themselves.
u have no point.............CTL covers SE and SE which is major chanlege for dstv

1 Like

Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by kcy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
jayson87:

One week after launch.. Not a single Decoder found anywhere.. Not one
yr shame is coming
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by Eggcelent(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2017
dustmalik:

Yqou lack critical thinking. The point is that all those terrestrial cable providers will be tackled by DStv once they decide to expand to a larger market such as Lagos.

Don't Be Angrier Sir. I Forgot I Was Just A Mere Peasant Who Had No Right To Speak Where Your Eminence Is
Re: Debunking The SCAM Called TSTV by sKeetz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
It seems op was right after all.

Where is TSTV now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dagrin: The True Story Set For World Premiere / I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! / Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.