Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians (38367 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by izaray(f): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Hope the subcribtion will be cheaper than the present DSTV/GOTV .

Inorder to attract Nigerians and more customers.

Or they can network it in such a way that, its will be pay as you use..

Cos our electricity system, is becoming too fustrating.
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by OJblog: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2017
TStv Nigeria: Decoder Price, Subscription, & Channels List

http://www.olotujuniorsblog.com/tstv-nigeria-decoder-price-subscription-channels-list/

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by maclatunji: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2017
Lai Mohammed was happy with them at the launch, he even hugged Femi Fani-Kayode.

This is the link that has the report
http://www.opinions.ng/watch-alhaji-lai-mohammed-announce-3-year-tax-break-tstv/

1 Like

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by hanassholesolo: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Nigerians and lateness. You cant seperate the 2 cool
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Enduranceportal: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Please, how was the view and signal? Are the stations okay?
segebase:
have gotten mine na
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by 2016easy2017: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2017
i know DSTV,GOTV,STARTIME and the rest will frustrate TSTV the way MTN frastrated Glo.we all must join hand and resist that. they cant allow such in their country. leta all have TSTV fans club.population must be over 5Million.
who wants to join pls

5 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2017
baddosky1:
Nigerians are impatient. They want to fully integrate their distributors by giving them the necessary training required. Secondly, they want to take legal steps to avoid bottlenecks that may occur during the sale phase. I learnt that the identity of the said distributors is to be taken seriously in order to avoid scenario where the decoder gets into the wrong hands
forget bro, they are not prepared. July - September is enough to do their homework

5 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by sauceEEP(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2017
Waiting mode activated....
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by deeway200(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2017
I plan buying today. please if u av bought share ur info
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by ozoemenaca: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2017
Competitors really wants TSTV dead by all means but I tell you they are joking TSTV has come to stay

3 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Lomprico2: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Naim one idiot dey go from one tstv thread to another de sat him don browse up to 5 gig from him subscription. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by shigishege: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2017
bad bele people full dis nija. can u see oyinbo people better wna. all they are just waiting is for d failure of d project so they will be happy to continue be slaves for foreign products. even if dem fail watin concern wna dem borrow money to float their business from wna papa? make wna too bring a very simple unique thing for nija for consumption wna no fit na to go stand akimbo on others success ways instead to follow join hands for d success....thunder fire all of wna

2 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2017
DSTV staff will not let us here, they will look for every opportunity to bash and attack TSTV for obvious reasons.. We will wait for TSTV even if its till 2020 so get away with your DSTV sponored propaganda

Awon olosi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Lomprico2: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2017
segebase:
have gotten mine na

See one of them! angry
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Wilfem(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2017
In as much as I really want a good and healthy competition for pay-TV viewing in Nigeria. More so, I'm neither an agent nor a marketer of any of them, but truth be told: Tstv is not really ready. I went to their office in Abuja and they were still installing and setting up of some needed ICT infrastructures. That's why I'm not surprised with their excuses of accreditation of dealers as their reason for not releasing their decoders for sale. I strongly believe that they just wanted to share their launch date with the independence day. THEY'RE NOT READY YET. But nonetheless, I wish them all the best.

8 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by teamsynergy: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Olukat:
You guys should just wait for your Arab channels
When Ronaldo and Messi performs their magic, just then you will understand what you will be missing
Arab commentators are worst than sub machine guns grin grin grin grin

no problem... I jst hope their free data is real and fast, then andriod TV box is gonna light up skysport live ....

2 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by realestworld(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Olukat :
When Ronaldo and Messi performs their magic, just then you will understand what you will be missing
not true bro. bein TV sports dey use English commentators. the problem be say during the pre-match and halftime analysis na Arab embarassed
Olukat :
not true bro. bein TV sports dey use English commentators. the problem be say during the pre-match and halftime analysis na Arab
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by kulrunsman79(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2017
An average Nigerian has impatience as surname. We don't allow things take natural cos. Just only 4days of launch and you're already worried and predicting failure? God help you guys!

1 Like

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Temidayo9(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Samusu:
Op speak for yhurself not me, I am not bothered for I know that it shall come to pass.

DSTV/GOTV most to go weda them like it or not
You don't need to Kill DSTV/GOtv for TStv to strive. Who no like better thing?
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by mikool007(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2017
segebase:
have gotten mine na
from your village pple abii
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Temidayo9(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2017
lestat:
DSTV staff will not let us here, they will look for every opportunity to bash and attack TSTV for obvious reasons.. We will wait for TSTV even if its till 2020 so get away with your DSTV sponored propaganda

Awon olosi

Just the way you people benched MTN in Nigeria tele space.?

2 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Olukat(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2017
realestworld:

not true bro. bein TV sports dey use English commentators. the problem be say during the pre-match and halftime analysis na Arab embarassed
not true bro. bein TV sports dey use English commentators. the problem be say during the pre-match and halftime analysis na Arab

So you will be shuttling between English and Arab cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by dickvik(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2017
I have called the so accredited dealer across the nation, all they said is that they are training their installer agent. But the re not sure when they complete the process. Some promised 1,2, 3 weeks. That gives me a double mind of when d decoder will available.
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by lakeside30: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2017
it worth waiting for, and for you agent of darkness for dstv and Gotv, may you face the wrath of God for creating unnecessary confusion

1 Like

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by yemmight(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2017
If this thing work, it will be a great achievement under Buhari's government.
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by Olukat(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2017
teamsynergy:

no problem... I jst hope their free data is real and fast, then andriod TV box is gonna light up skysport live ....

That's another twist to it!
Enjoy!
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by stephen109(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2017
segebase:
have gotten mine na
where is it?

1 Like

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by theapeman: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2017
just parked up my DSTV dish few weeks ago!
WE ARE FOR TSTV AND NOTHING WILL STOP OUR NIAJA OWN COMPANY TO GROW.

2 Likes

Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by bigfather(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2017
VeeBuzzer:
I think they are still training their dealers so that it will be present in every state.

Let us be patient please.

They had enough time to do all their ground work. This shouldn't be an excuse.
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by stillseth: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2017
Dem never start but dem don dey get hiccups...I really hope and pray they work out...so what Glo did to MTN...tstv can do the same to dstv/gotv
Re: Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians by omomummy13: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2017
With Us, Your Progress Is Guaranteed!!!

Do you live within Lekki / Ajah axis?
Are you good with Photoshop?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

Your ability to set clear goals will ultimately help to achieve life dreams. Work hard today to have a rewarding future. We are a startup. We are committed to our vision. We are fearless. We are passionate and most importantly we fear ONLY God.

We will build your confidence, help you to grow and eventually treat you as an important part of our organization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night / BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House / Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.