Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Did This For You What Have You Done For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Did This For You What Have You Done For Me (312 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did This For You What Have You Done For Me by utibeabasi1(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15: 13) it was His love for us that took Him to the cross. They hung Him high, they stretched Him wide, the ground got nervous and started trembling, and the sun turned
it's back. All of hell stood still; demons trembled. Ten thousand angels stood like archers waiting to be dispatched, but He didn't say a single word. The Roman soldiers
gambled at the foot of the cross for His garments; and when He said, "I Thirst", they gave Him gall (vinegar mixed with water) to drink {Mark 15:36-39}. The true Gospel is about us being restored to a relationship with the God who made us for His glory.
Perhaps you sense that something is missing in your life, and nothing you have tried has filled the vacuum. You've done this and that and the other, and it has not
worked. You might have even tried church, but there is a difference between trying church and trying Jesus. Hear me, and hear me good, the same enemy who sidetracked Adam and Eve knows when you're responding to Christ. He will distract you any
way he can from coming in faith. He'll make you nervous about what others will think, and he'll make you worry about what needs to change in your life, because he knows he is about to lose his grip on your life. Satan
will try to stop you, to hold you, to paralyze you, to give you fear, to tell you you're not ready. But the devil is a liar! Jesus Christ
offers you what you will never find in any drug or drink or relationship or thing, and He offers it to you for free. Your soul knows that something is missing. You may have tried to find it in the arms of lovers, but no one can give you what you are missing. You got mad at them and walked away and tried another and another. But the real lover is waiting, He is the Lover of your soul, and your soul misses Him. Nothing you build, buy, drive, shoot, snort, hook, deal, or play
will ever replace the void in your heart, as long as you are separated from the Master. I'm not calling you to myself. I'm not calling you to a church, because the church is no Saviour. I'm not calling you to a denomination. I'm not calling you to a religion, because I'm tired of religion too.
But I am calling you into a relationship with the Saviour. He is waiting to get you back. He
is waiting to renew what you lost. He's waiting for you. NOW IS THE MOMENT OF SALVATION. NOW IS THE MOMENT WHEN REDEMPTION IS OFFERED; NOW IS THE MOMENT WHEN THE TRANSFORMATION OCCURS. If your soul is thirsty, broken, bruised, and bleeding, come to Jesus. Bring your problems to Jesus, and bring your
crisis to Jesus. No matter what you've done or how bad you feel, Jesus has ripped the veil and opened the door to God. All that the first Adam gave away, the second Adam has restored. Come boldly in the name of Jesus confess your sins, and have your
unrighteousness washed away in the blood of Jesus. Jesus gave His life on the Cross to make it happen. Do you know what shocks God, what breaks His heart today? It's when you and I stand there looking and won't come in. He is waiting, come and receive a
blessing from Him today! No wonder a song writer wrote: *My faith has found a resting place, Not in device nor creed; I trust the
Ever living One, His wounds for me shall plead. *Enough for me that Jesus saves, This ends my fear and doubt; A sinful soul I come to Him, He'll never cast me out. *My heart is leaning on the Word, The written Word of God, Salvation by my Saviour's name, Salvation through His blood. *My great
Physician heals the sick, The lost He came to save; For me His precious blood He shed, For me His life He gave. *I need no other
argument, I need no other plea; It is enough that Jesus died, And that He died for me. Accept Him today and be save. @Sufficient_grace..fb
Re: I Did This For You What Have You Done For Me by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2017
I have come to Jesus for the cleansing power.
Naked come I to the cross for dress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Warning / "Our Blessed Hope" In Christ Jesus / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.