Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" (20693 Views)

Make Money Writing Reviews And Comments. Anybody Can Do This / Public Alert: 'we Are Not Recruiting' - Tstv Africa / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by cue64: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
zlatan:

is ctl available nationwide or just in the east?
nationwide i'm in benin city
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by collinshush: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Are you looking for where to be earning extra cash? Check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by toideve(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
jayson87:
stop lying, you can't do such. Premiership will sue ctl and their nonesense

I'm sorry sir/madam/thing, but you no get sense!

BTW, EPL or no EPL, I'm moving over to TSTV. Bleep your DSTV!

9 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by sexy74(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
jayson87:
Stop lying brother. TrendTv doesn't show live EPL matches. I had it one time, you 5years now, and as at when I had it, it never showed and Live match
Always be sure about your assertion before you write.
My brother you are wrong, CTL (Communication trend limited ) also known as trend tv do show EPL, champion leagues ,Europa cup and all other leagues and European matches.

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexy74:

Always be sure about your assertion before you write.
My brother you are wrong, CTL (Communication trend limited ) also known as trend tv do show EPL, champion leagues ,Europa cup and all other leagues and European matches.
I am even using it right now to watch a man there is no match ctl don't show I will drop a shot of some of the bein sport later

2 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gentlepapi:

I am even using it right now to watch a man there is no match ctl don't show I will drop a shot of some of the bein sport later

here are some of the bein sport on trend tv (ctl) they have like up to 6 sport channels that shows constant live football matches

5 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by emeijeh(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gentlepapi:

here are some of the bein sport on trend tv (ctl) they have like up to 6 sport channels that shows constant live football matches
Please how much is ctl monthly sub?
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
emeijeh:

I have a used ctl decoder for sale in Abuja in case you need it...

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by makavele: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
why jayson come quiet na?

with his self-typed chat

mumu !

2 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by makavele: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gentlepapi:

see true HD !!!
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Sleezwizz: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
jayson87:
TSTV will not release their decoder until January.

I had a chat with BeIn sports customer care and they confirmed TSTV does not have the right to broadcast in Nigeria and their services are not in Nigeria

U are just a frustrated fellow... are u sure u are Nigerian? U just derive joy in criticising something made for your country... shame on you.

TSTV is here to stay whether you like it or not....

10 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by emeijeh(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
iliyande:

I have a used ctl decoder for sale in Abuja in case you need it...

Does ctl work in Edo state?
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
emeijeh:

3,150 NAIRA

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
emeijeh:

yes I have been using it for many years now when it started as free when we used vcr to hack it and now with their decoda.

I am currently using it in Edo State presently Benin to be precise
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by emeijeh(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gentlepapi:

yes I have been using it for many years now when it started as free when we used vcr to hack it and now with their decoda.

Please where is their office?
Do you have their number?

I'm in auchi
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
emeijeh:

Please where is their office?
Do you have their number?

I'm in auchi
I am not sure they have coverage in Auchi I have been there for like 3 years I didn't see a single ctl cable mounted anywhere. Thanks
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Ogbeniayo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
why are people arguing beIN sport stations can't be aired live in Nigeria ? Maybe I should pay your TF down to BENIN to cure your curiosity. The end of the road to DSTV once beIN sport comes live in LAGOS. TSTV all the way!!!!

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by demsy21(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
That's the spirit, let's keep it up! cool
toideve:

I'm sorry sir/madam/thing, but you no get sense!

BTW, EPL or no EPL, I'm moving over to TSTV. Bleep your DSTV!
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
emeijeh:

I can't say you need to find out
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by toideve(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
iliyande:

I can't say you need to find out

I can tell you that CTL works in benin city and yes it has beIN sport channels. In any case, TSTV has promised us better package which we will find out anytime they are ready for us. I am patiently waiting to dump this dstv.

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by GraciousGates: 12:31am On Oct 06, 2017
you can order here pls https:///ybvqlp4p
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jacyhelen(f): 5:42am On Oct 06, 2017
May it never be well with all those dstv agent here saying rubbish...i blame our leaders who allowed u fools into Nigeria...if i were,its zero fee for people to watch una nonsese...#tstv has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by spreado(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Gentlepapi:

We enjoyed it back then sha, with the vcr. But thats not when CTL started, we started using ctl 2004 before that vcr came out. We still have that 2004 decoder somewhere
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Ahmed4002(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Gentlepapi:

Woow nice one.
Which cable Network is this please. Do they have

Star sports 1,2
Star sports select
ten sports
Sony.
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by texazzpete(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2017
jacyhelen:
May it never be well with all those dstv agent here saying rubbish...i blame our leaders who allowed u fools into Nigeria...if i were,its zero fee for people to watch una nonsese...#tstv has come to stay.

Please where has TSTV 'come' to? are you a paid agent for TSTV?
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Ahmed4002:

Woow nice one.
Which cable Network is this please. Do they have

Star sports 1,2
Star sports select
ten sports
Sony.

bro they have Sony one thing you need to understand about trend series is they tune their station frequently to be able to show current match, practically they show almost everything by tuning to the current available match channel at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
spreado:

We enjoyed it back then sha, with the vcr. But thats not when CTL started, we started using ctl 2004 before that vcr came out. We still have that 2004 decoder somewhere
we used it for like a year or 2 before that Vcr cheat came out. Tstv might be the upgrade of ctl due to all the browsing and video calling but in terms of showing live matches ctl might still be the winner

They show premier league, Spanish league, French league, interlian league brazilian league and all cup matches for just 3150 they are trying lol

3 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by madeinnigeria: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
How much is ctl decoder?
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by spreado(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Gentlepapi:

we used it for like a year or 2 before that Vcr cheat came out. Tstv might be the upgrade of ctl due to all the browsing and video calling but in terms of showing live matches ctl might still be the winner

They show premier league, Spanish league, French league, interlian league brazilian league and all cup matches for just 3150 they are trying lol
Ya i know. We stil use CTL decoder

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Gentlepapi:

Do you use a satellite dish with this or an external antenna?

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Do you use a satellite dish with this or an external antenna?

that's the antenna

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gentlepapi:

that's the antenna
that's terrestrial tv, I can bet they don't have the rights to rebroadcast being sports. The broadcast coverage of terrestrial TV is limited unlike satellites which has a broader reach.
Lets hope tstv delivers as they ve promised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPA Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.