Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" (20645 Views)

Make Money Writing Reviews And Comments. Anybody Can Do This / Public Alert: 'we Are Not Recruiting' - Tstv Africa / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
madeinnigeria:
How much is ctl decoder?

I want to sale mine...
If you are interested pm me
Abuja 13k

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by teebell90: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
@Iliyande can you upload pictures of the decoder?
iliyande:

I want to sale mine...
Abuja 13k
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
teebell90:
@Iliyande can you upload pictures of the decoder?

Check attached

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Very clean smiley

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Gentlepapi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
that's terrestrial tv, I can bet they don't have the rights to rebroadcast being sports. The broadcast coverage of terrestrial TV is limited unlike satellites which has a broader reach.
Lets hope tstv delivers as they ve promised.

bro I will not lie I don't really get you right or no right ctl has be airing for many years and they have been broadcasting live matches and bein sport is among their channels. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gentlepapi:

bro I will not lie I don't really get you right or no right ctl has be airing for many years and they have been broadcasting live matches and bein sport is among their channels. Thanks.
not doubting you bro, at least they used to operate in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by xpino2k(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
The arguments and attacks are totally of course. the tread is: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments"

If we cant get one person to comment that he/she or someone they know has used the TSTV then there is an issue. The hyping is too loud. Meanwhile, na so Dangote first crash cement price. Now they all sell at 2800. Entrance na market strategy. Lets be guided... We deserve better services. Juxtapose the amount we spend on pay tv and data with that of other countries then u will realise that this rip off is systemic. Even the govt is guilty. They said they gave tstv 3years tax free activities. Let them start now. 3 years no far o.

2 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by yak(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
it seems no one, I mean nobody has used this!!! so, all the hope is dashed. let's all apologise to multichoice then
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
iliyande:

I want to sale mine... If you are interested pm me Abuja 13k
New CTL in Benin city is #7000

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
fados4sure:

New CTL in Benin city is #7000

Plus antenna?
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
iliyande:

Plus antenna?
Yes
People are living them cos they change station without prior notice & the sport channel are all Arabic & Portugese

3 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Airtimex(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
yak:
it seems no one, I mean nobody has used this!!!
so, all the hope is dashed. let's all apologise to multichoice then

grin
My bro. Plz start with the apology, we will join you later...those dstv guys are very wicked, I don't blame them shaaa. Lack of competition caused it...

Tstv are yet to sell their decoders, heard they will start by next week. Not really sure though...we all have to exercise some patience.

They have many enemies already...
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Smartkent(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
jayson87:

They show Live EPL matches. Come on dude. Do you know the penalty, let DSTV get to find out about this, Trendtv will close shop
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by solelymade: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
fados4sure:

Yes
People are living them cos they change station without prior notice & the sport channel are all Arabic & Portugese

Sorry Bro. If I get u write, u don't control what you watch and when you watch. It works like an advance sender abi
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by soloqy: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
iliyande:

Common guy stop displaying ignorance here...

Do you know what terrirsterial television broadcast means?
Ctl and Co transmission is via radio waves.

Ctl and MetroDigital tvs defeated Dstv in court for long time ago...

They operate in different ways hence Dstv has no right to stop their operation in Nigeria.

I always advise people like you to wait and see how things goes then criticize. I am also waiting to see how tstv operates in this country without permission.

But they cant come near Lagos even after "defeating DSTV" in court . I keep wondering why
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by soloqy: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
jayson87:
all those fake paid Tv that no credible info and are fond of unauthorized broadcast. Do they show live EPL matches? No

Try to listen to what people are saying.

Do these Cable TV companies show EPL and La Liga? Yes.

Which ones show these things? CTL(Same as Communication Trends LTd) , Metro Digital.

Where do they operate? Most of SE , SS and some in Abuja.

CTL had a legal battle with DSTV a couple of years back, the content and premise, of which I dont know but they probably had reason to let DSTV take them to court since DSTV, even from that time till now, have the Exclusive rights to show EPL in sub Saharan Africa.

The fact that DSTV warned CTL to desist and they refused, which prompted the legal battle, may imply that CTL exploited some holes in the licensing terms.

At the end of the day, word that went out was that DSTV and CTL, Metro, etc reached some sort of agreement.

Some claim they are now remitting some money to DSTV and some say the deal is that they dont near Lagos.

Even if you call CTL customer care in Enugu now, they will tell you they are not available in Lagos.

So yes, they show EPL and LaLiga in SE and SS and DSTV are fully aware of it.

I am waiting to see what kind of hole, TSTV is hoping to exploit .

2 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Iceberghill(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Installation in progress

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by soloqy: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Iceberghill:
Installation in progress

This is the one and only image that has been circulating online on Installation of TSTV.

I have not seen any other.

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Iceberghill(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
soloqy:

This is the one and only image that has been circulating online on Installation of TSTV.

I have not seen any other.
Why you come take Tstv matter personal na attacking from every angle
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by soloqy: 12:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Iceberghill:

Why you come take Tstv matter personal na attacking from every angle

Fact is that is the only image circulating everywhere.

I too hyped and made noise about TSTV but as the days go by, the enthusiasm wanes and the questions keep mounting.
Pertinent questions, that is.

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by dotman081(m): 4:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2017
soloqy:

Try to listen to what people are saying.

Do these Cable TV companies show EPL and La Liga? Yes.

Which ones show these things? CTL(Same as Communication Trends LTd) , Metro Digital.

Where do they operate? Most of SE , SS and some in Abuja.

CTL had a legal battle with DSTV a couple of years back, the content and premise, of which I dont know but they probably had reason to let DSTV take them to court since DSTV, even from that time till now, have the Exclusive rights to show EPL in sub Saharan Africa.

The fact that DSTV warned CTL to desist and they refused, which prompted the legal battle, may imply that CTL exploited some holes in the licensing terms.

At the end of the day, word that went out was that DSTV and CTL, Metro, etc reached some sort of agreement.

Some claim they are now remitting some money to DSTV and some say the deal is that they dont near Lagos.

Even if you call CTL customer care in Enugu now, they will tell you they are not available in Lagos.

So yes, they show EPL and LaLiga in SE and SS and DSTV are fully aware of it.

I am waiting to see what kind of hole, TSTV is hoping to exploit .
I am also waiting. I called a friend in anambra and confirmed the trendtv thing
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2017
soloqy:

But they cant come near Lagos even after "defeating DSTV" in court . I keep wondering why

Mmm, but they are live in Abuja
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by acenazt: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2017
jayson87:

Hi! How can we help you today?
01:16 PM
Hello BeIn sports
01:17 PM
Thank you for contacting beIN
How can i help you ?
I want to confirm if your sports channels can be shown in Nigeria
Can you provide me with your name and mobile number?
01:19 PM
My name is Jackson Kola
Mobile No: +23470*****
Nice to have you online with us Mrs jackson
01:20 PM
Thank you
Regarding your request please note that we don't have the broadcasting rights in Nigeria
There is a Statelite TV Station that cliams to have your broadcasting rights in Nigeria called TSTV
can you confirm if such agreements where ever in place with such company
01:21 PM
We don't have any information about this channel Mr jackson
01:21 PM
Maybe they provide an other service but you are contacting beIN middle East and north africa
01:22 PM
Thank you Soukaina
01:23 PM
that would be all for now
01:24 PM
see ur life? You went and contacted bein sport for Middle east and North Africa expecting news concerning west Africa. Gerrrrrahiiaa

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
acenazt:
see ur life? You went and contacted bein sport for Middle east and North Africa expecting news concerning west Africa. Gerrrrrahiiaa
Hmmmm... comments of Nigerians and the manner fall from Heaven syndrome bedeviling Nigerians is second to none
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by anochuks08(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
iliyande:

Only some major cities..

I have a ctl decoder for sale in Abuja
interested in ur ctl decoder. reply with ur no.
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
anochuks08:
interested in ur ctl decoder. reply with ur no.

As discussed bro, check this link and may find an installer close to your area that can help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/1655#712408.52960
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by anochuks08(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
iliyande:

As discussed bro, check this link and may find an installer close to your area that can help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/1655#712408.52960
Thanks bro. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
iliyande:

I want to sale mine...
Abuja 13k
Am interested bro, is it stil available?
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by iliyande(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Charlescobi:

Am interested bro, is it stil available?
Zero-eight-100-seven141five8
Call me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 / Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc / I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.