Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (74631 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Adaumunocha(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
erons20ddon:
The law enforcement agency has a got a big case to deal with here! Questions begging for answers: was Tagbo with u on d day he died? Yes or no?
That tagbo was with davido on the day he died doesn't make davido culpable...

We need to know what happened, who took him to d hospital.. He may have caused his own death with substance abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Dollabiz: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nigeman: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
The guy looked sick ...... RIP
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Dearlord(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm!
The truth will surely come out one day.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nigeman: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
The guy looked sick...RIP
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Elnino4ladies: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Davido killed tagbo
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Timileyin1234(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please is TAGBO a name, sombori shuld translate it to English for me abeg
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
richeeyo:
Guilt is in those speech especially the last
my friend sharaaaaaaaap. When you see a successful person people like you would out of envy want to bring them down by destroying them. Why would he want to kill his friend?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Waiting for the truth to come out
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by enemyofprogress: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nigeman:
The guy looked sick...RIP
more more than sick
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Okuda(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rip tagbo....na so the matter wan take end? oga, police must enter the matter...
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
erons20ddon:
The law enforcement agency has a got a big case to deal with here! Questions begging for answers: was Tagbo with u on d day he died? Yes or no?
so because somebody was with you on the day he died means you killed him? See the way you dey reason. No wonder we have Buhari as President

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by fkj950ax(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is a simple case to solve.

Caroline should make a formal report to the Police.

The Police should request all the phones of the people she accused.

Using Geo Location or Google Timeline, they can compare their locations at every hour to that of Tagbo. If all aligns, then they know what happened.

Secondly, the police should check all CCTV and ATM Cameras around the hospital he was dumped in and confirm which vehicle, or people who brought him.

Then if all these don't indict Davido, he can sue Caroline for defamation of character.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by oz4real83(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
I remember an incident during my university school days. I visited a friend who was celebrating ''room week'' with his room mates. There was a gallon of fresh palm in their midst and hot pepper soup. It was so enticing and I was tempted to join them. My friend quickly pulled me away and whispered to me that everything has been ''mixed'' and that it was dangerous to me. He said I should only eat and drink only what he gave me!
Why this story? U dont just join people to eat or drink what u dont know of. U may not be able to bear the consequences of doing so. Many have lost their lives or sanity doing so. I am not accusing anybody of anything but a word is enough for the wise!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
OK. I hope the reaction produced a compound sha lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by JazzMode: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
richeeyo:
Guilt is in those speech especially the last

Abi o. Imagine that kind of response to such a weighty allegation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Naijamate: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
#30Billion Gang
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by mark0020(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
TAGBO is not a baby he must have taken something more than his limit to show he belong, but for Davido to be with him dont mean his guity for his death, if really Davido is witj him where i blamed him, he should have reported the matter to police atleast its better dat way.but person wey don die don die,RipTagbo.
Am not a fan of Davido but i stand by the truth,
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by ROYALFIXED4110: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by BenzEne1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so because somebody was with you on the day he died means you killed him? See the way you dey reason. No wonder we have Buhari as President

Wetin bring Buhari into dis matta now. Na wa for Nigerians o.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
ch÷ief judge

you see why sharing this country wt som guys is so sicknin. How can one just jump into conclusion like dat. a sensitive matter like dis. Ah

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by majamajic(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
ok
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by jrusky(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
These statement are big blunder. Pls is this boy called Davido went to school at all? Did he forgot the statement he made were full of suspicion? With a good lawyer on Tangbo, or Tanko side Davido can go to jail?

Instead for him to quickly contact his lawyer in a very serious case like this he went twitting and Instagram and its Danjuma family that is involved I guess this naughty boy is about to get himself in trouble.

The Tagbo or Tango I have just profile look sick and unhealthy. This guy must die as a result of overdose alcohol or drug which his sick looking frail body system can not absorb but if Davido do not quickly clear himself in Nigeria jail is loading.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by sholaball: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Haters everywhere always hating on Davido. A young man grinding and hustling. Your hate only adds more glory to his name or love likewise. So y'all are free to hate folks it changes nothing.
#welovethefrogvoicefans grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by majamajic(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
mine is drink awoof as much as your body system can carry
and in this situations the 'buyer drinks less '
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Really Davido?
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Shinery0123(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Are u saying frogvoice davido used the boy as inkan etutu to gain 50m followers on IG?

Lol

RIP Tagbo

We should not be so sure Davido has a hand in his death even if they were together.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Teaser4(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kurisigamo:
Who are you deceiving with that one? Wait lets see whether its only you that has 30Billion in account. Caro is coming for you.
Better alert your lawyers...

Signed__Professional Space booker
Dindinrin
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Wizaugpet(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why am I seeing this News only on NL? Sounds Untrue undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.