Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (74942 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by sholaball: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
jrusky:
These statement are big blunder. Pls is this boy called Davido went to school at all? Did he forgot the statement he made were full of suspicion? With a good lawyer on Tangbo, or Tanko side Davido can go to jail?

Instead for him to quickly contact his lawyer in a very serious case like this he went twitting and Instagram and its Danjuma family that is involved I guess this naughty boy is about to get himself in trouble.

Baba na u be the crusader of blunder. See your English. "is this boy Davido went to school" Ahnahan u wan kill us ni...that wan no do u, u kon give us anoda one "did he forgot" when dem say go skul, u no go na d outcome be dat. Your goal is to hate on every thread dat has Davido, whom am quite sure u senior and he is making hell of a monie

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
God bless Davido jawe and punish his haters. Y'all need to meed this David guy in person and you'll be convinced he is really a perfect gentleman. I'm sayin this cos i have been opprtuned to medt him. He treats people nicely and helps the needy too. The cause of death of the youngman can not be ascertained for now so no one should point accusing fingers just yet. I pray he rests in peace and God consoles his family and i pray David gets out of this mess.. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by richeeyo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
my friend sharaaaaaaaap. When you see a successful person people like you would out of envy want to bring them down by destroying them. Why would he want to kill his friend?

Why would they film this guy and making sure they were able to prove he drank alot,
Why would they dump him in the hospital and cover their faces
You do that if you hiding from something
When last did you take anyone to hospital covering your face,
Do you think the sister is crazy
People like you don't make the rule of to be implemented
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by talk2percy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bia this girl, respect urself...Davido's new name is innocent. So park well....ur brother was very sick by mere looking at him sef.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by talk2percy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
richeeyo:

Why would they film this guy and making sure they were able to prove he drank alot,
Why would they dump him in the hospital and cover their faces
You do that if you hiding from something
When last did you take anyone to hospital covering your face,
Do you think the sister is crazy
People like you don't make the rule of to be implemented
Bros, were u there or u are just saying this based on what Caroline said? What if the autopsy comes out and it is proven that he wasn't murdered? Would u come out publicly to apologize to Davido?
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by williamdeluxe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
RIP COMRADE TAGBO...I CALL U COMRADE NT BKUZ U DESERVE IT

MEANWHILE...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by colli247(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
GoldenBoi111:

This morning davido reacted to the allegations made by actress Caroline Danjuma on his snap chat. He reacted by saying
"RIP TAGBO, Love you bro"

Below are the pictures

See the accusations in earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4095028/caroline-danjuma-davido-tagbo-died
I pray for those that believes in Nigeria.

May all your life endeavors, resemble Nigeria.

May anything you lay hands to do, take the shape of Nigeria.

May your entire life , be like Nigerian roads.

May God shine his lights upon your life, like that of Nigeria power supply .

May heaven harass you the same manner Nigerian police/military harass people.

May your children's behavior be like that of bokoharam.

May the spirit of buhari revolve in whatsoever you and your family do.

May your peace be like Nigerian peace.

May God bless you the same manner and measure Nigeria pays her workers.

May your achievements be like, that of Nigeria.

Amen.

Happy independent day.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
So na tagbo head work for his sacrifice to take blow in his dead musical career?
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:
God bless Davido jawe and punish his haters. Y'all need to meed this David guy in person and you'll be convinced he is really a perfect gentleman. I'm sayin this cos i have been opprtuned to medt him. He treats people nicely and helps the needy too. The cause of death of the youngman can not be ascertained for now so no one should point accusing fingers just yet. I pray he rests in peace and God consoles his family and i pray David gets out of this mess.. Amen.
Why did he abandon tagbo in the hospital if he is that humble and kind as you put it?Abi Na you be his PA.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Flashmove: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
GoldenBoi111:

This morning davido reacted to the allegations made by actress Caroline Danjuma on his snap chat. He reacted by saying
"RIP TAGBO, Love you bro"

Below are the pictures

See the accusations in earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4095028/caroline-danjuma-davido-tagbo-died

But this Tagbo looks like ALIKA 7up. Maybe he don die ontop of tonto.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
RIP Tango....let d mystery starts
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
comshots:
Why did he abandon tagbo in the hospital if he is that humble and kind as you put it?Abi Na you be his PA.

I am not his PA Mr. And who told you he was with him at the hospital in the first place? Y'all keep listening to rumors without knowing the truth yet. Was it not this morning a news was also posted about a guy thst was there with them and shared the video. And he said they all agreed to go somewhere after leavin the place where they drank in that video and everhone left for the place buh never saw him and later heard he was dead. The whole truth of the matter is unknown yet.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Talkizcheap: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
You are just embarrassing ur family! Have you had ur medication today

Florblu:
OJUAYE is allowed

MURDERER!!!

IJustDon'tLikeDavido
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by xangerar: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Davido's reaction was a well considered one, to align with the right mood.

Its quite unfortunate that life is now more lived on the social media than in real, otherwise I consider a police investigation more urgent than Caroline's immediate post on social media.

Allegations of such crime ought be taken more seriously and social media is not one of spots conducive for that.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Talkizcheap: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Guys be slow to speak or comment, or is it cheap data that is responsible for this unprocessed comments and conclusions without proper facts from both parties or the authorities at most. Leaders of tomorrow is this how come to conclusions on issues to be presented before you?
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Assassin101: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
for he 30billion to truly be in his akant, he needed to sacrifice tagbo
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Talkizcheap: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Seem you were there when he abandoned him, maybe we should also ask for ur own side 9f the story.
comshots:
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by shurch(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why e dey snap ceiling?..

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
fkj950ax:
This is a simple case to solve.

Caroline should make a formal report to the Police.

The Police should request all the phones of the people she accused.

Using Geo Location or Google Timeline, they can compare their locations at every hour to that of Tagbo. If all aligns, then they know what happened.

Secondly, the police should check all CCTV and ATM Cameras around the hospital he was dumped in and confirm which vehicle, or people who brought him.

Then if all these don't indict Davido, he can sue Caroline for defamation of character.
bro. Na wa you ooo. Nigeria police do all these?
Unfortunately, this case is as good as dead
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
chief judge

Savage NLA
Bad guy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by attention007(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
kagari:
This is a simple one

Check the clubs CCTV history
Run an autopsy on tagbo
Check tagbos activities on the 3rd, who he was with, who he spoke to and where he went

That's some CSI shet right there
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
the rogue spoiled rich ninja turtle don use this weakling settle .. more 30billion for his account
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by ioreth69(f): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
no be only tango na sango
grin,lwkmh

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
kagari:
This is a simple one

Run an autopsy on tagbo
Check tagbos activities on the 3rd, who he was with, who he spoke to and where he went

simple as these bro, but they would rather turn twitter fingers(abi snapchat faces) and beat unnecessary about the issue.

let the Nigeria police do their damn job by doing the things you listed.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
kagari:
This is a simple one

Run an autopsy on tagbo
...And who told you that all those your investigative methods cannot be altered Hun??
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by 9jatatafo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Drniyi4u:
abi na Rango?
RIP to the dead!
you don watch too much cartoons
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
daveP:
After talking with his lawyers i guess. frogvoice is dumber than his akkant i guess.

i wish they prove its drugs that caused this.
go and prove it detector
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by melorious4(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Florblu:
OJUAYE is allowed

MURDERER!!!

IJustDon'tLikeDavido

Na that ate go kill u.... because u don't like him, u called him MURDERER.... Better change ur way.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by lightwind(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:
guy howfa
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nathanieloo7(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
D after effects of taking too much oshogbo weeds, r.i.p tangbo
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by fizzy94(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
BrutalJab:
Heard the guy is even Asthmatic self... Why drink to stupor
Were you with him when he drank to stupor? Chai Nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.