Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (74615 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by seyoops4u: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by shigishege: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
ehn which one come ceiling pictures wey im dey post, how relate. dis guys sometime sef dey tire me with their babaric characters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by bekanuel(f): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
RIP Tagbo. Davido should also give his account of what happened too

You don't need to break a bank to make your bride look distinct and outstanding. Check out this thread for Unique, Gorgeous and Stunning engagement and wedding rings https://www.nairaland.com/4090767/unique-stunning-engagement-wedding-rings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by eyinjuege: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm sure the boy probably overdosed on some hard drugs. 30 billion gang.
Anyway, autopsy should clear all doubts.
If he overdosed, unless it can be proven they force fed him cocaine/heroine, no one's going to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by baddosky1: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
This davido guy and his crew forming g-unit undecided
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
kagari:
This is a simple one

Check the clubs CCTV history
Run an autopsy on tagbo
Check tagbos activities on the 3rd, who he was with, who he spoke to and where he went

Detective kagari

CSI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by kagari: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
julietkcee:

Detective kagari

CSI

It could be suicide, that's why you got to check on details for that day before his death

It could be natural death or self induced death

One thing for sure is there wasn't much panic from davidos camp, that's sends a message

Was his death reported by davidos camp

Who certified him dead

Did they kill him to surpress or hide a truth

This is Nigeria, I would just say tagbo rest in peace
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Missonas(f): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
no be only tango na sango
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by enemyofprogress: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
richeeyo:

Why would they film this guy and making sure they were able to prove he drank alot,
Why would they dump him in the hospital and cover their faces
You do that if you hiding from something
When last did you take anyone to hospital covering your face,
Do you think the sister is crazy
People like you don't make the rule of to be implemented
so that made you to jump to conclusion that he killed him. To slap you just dey hungry me
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by samdav925: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tagbo might be sicklecell patient .
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Michellla:
No one knows the real story
I guess only God knows what happened

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
richeeyo:
Guilt is in those speech especially the last
Oga shut up !
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by nogoodadvice(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't think David ix behind his death
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
lightwind:
guy howfa
Fine and you?
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by bigmankings(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
So Davido go just Sitdown Kill person for Public, still use he Car carry am go Hospital then Run? undecided Why e Go reach the Hospital before e run undecided .
All this publicity stunt cha.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Jadoskii(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
no be only tango na sango
or even rango,or maybe mango

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by YourFatherLap: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stupid boy
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sharplakezy:
the guy was actually given more than what he could drink.

Is he a kid?
He's even older than all of them. Can't he use his number 6?

Na pickin him be?
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by sexylabo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
but the tagbo guy looks more like a sickle cell patient...why drink to stupor when you have health problem...RIP
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by ObaroFaisal(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Sharplakezy post=61094867]the guy was actually given more than what he could drink.[/quote

Is he a child? Nobody tells you or forces you to drink alcohol.. . Know your body and don't over do it.. ...RIP to dead.......
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by ObaroFaisal(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Na egbooooo make Hakeem go ggagaga! ....see the fu... Onye ara.... ..
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by richeeyo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so that made you to jump to conclusion that he killed him. To slap you just dey hungry me
Slap me make I see if your screen no go break
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by lightwind(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:
Fine and you?
am fine Bro, how d hustle de go
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
lightwind:
am fine Bro, how d hustle de go

Fine Thanks bro. We pushin it
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by logica(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Effizy12:
This is what you get when you move with tom and jerry and you don't know what they call self worth. and his gullible fans call it being humble .I pity your career tho
You stay on your own - arrogant. You socialize freely - no self worth. Na una sabi.
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by davidsodoj: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=61094859]chief judge[/q uote] Kilodeeeeeee?
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by paddyofboss(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Florblu:
OJUAYE is allowed

MURDERER!!!

IJustDon'tLikeDavido
Am not sure he knows u
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Chetimah(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
richeeyo:
Guilt is in those speech especially the last
what I think DAVIDO meant is he as been in such scandal before, that people allege him,with such bad things,so it those not mean his involved only God knows,may the soul of the dead rest in peace....haters keep off,lets pray for the family,non of us will die prematurely...and pls Nigeria youths don't let us do anything for money...
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by oshiokpu(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
jrusky:
These statement are big blunder. Pls is this boy called Davido went to school at all? Did he forgot the statement he made were full of suspicion? With a good lawyer on Tangbo, or Tanko side Davido can go to jail?

Instead for him to quickly contact his lawyer in a very serious case like this he went twitting and Instagram and its Danjuma family that is involved I guess this naughty boy is about to get himself in trouble.

The Tagbo or Tango I have just profile look sick and unhealthy. This guy must die as a result of overdose alcohol or drug which his sick looking frail body system can not absorb but if Davido do not quickly clear himself in Nigeria jail is loading.

Bros davido no go school...this your grammar show say na only you go school. Congratulations
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
The guy looks frail. This kind of guy should only be allowed to drink things like water, Malt, Fanta or coke not beer at all. See the result?
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by llyodzico(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
just some haters trying to tanish your name and good works in every possible way they can.. Father free Nigerians 4rm hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.