Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You (1422 Views)

Dear Men, If You Do These Things, A Woman Will Never Forget You / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by easyboss1(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2017
3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You
Kissing is a demonstration of love, attraction and surrender to a person, it is an intimate action that unites the couple, where they experience magical moments that strengthen the relationship. It is the ideal way to convey emotions and feelings. Sometimes kisses even alienate a person or make them mad with love.

In many cultures kisses are demonstrations of love, friendship, trust, peace, respect or a simple greeting, just rub the nose of the couple to kiss in the form of an Eskimo. Did you know that the meaning of kissing is different in different parts of the world?

There are many ways to kiss and each transmits different messages. So be aware that when kissing your partner, you have the assurance that he will not be able to forget you.

1. Kiss on the cheek
Remember that the correct way to convey a real sense of complicity, support, friendship, attraction is when you place your lips perfectly on the cheek of your partner. Do not make the mistake of kissing the air, because then you will not be transmitting affection.

Normally, they are the most affectionate kisses that are expressed in public, to demonstrate a bond of companionship, closeness, affection and respect.

2. Selinho
It is the most practical way to demonstrate to your partner that he is special, without provoking passionate feelings, usually lasts a few seconds, however, they are extremely important in keeping the relationship strengthened.

Sometimes it may seem that this kiss is a routine in marriage, however, it conveys feelings of unity, sweetness and security. Get into the habit of kissing him intensely, that your lips really enjoy the contact with your partner’s. This is a way of telling him that you love him, without words.

3. The kiss with a hug
It may be a kiss on the cheek, forehead, seals or passionate, no matter what kind of kiss, but remember to hug your partner strongly and intensely. This way you can convey your feelings and emotions. Any occasion is perfect, do it morning, afternoon, evening or anytime.

If you do, surely your partner will remember not only your kisses but also your aroma and essence.

All kisses leave pleasant experiences in the mind of any person, remember to take the time that is necessary, to kiss with intensity and, above all, with love. This way you will be able to demonstrate to your partner your feelings, strengthening your relationship.
https://dailyfamily.ng/3-ways-to-kiss-him-so-that-he-will-never-forget-you/
Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2017
hmmm nawao

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Lalas247(f): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2017
Lol this is serious

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2017
cry angry shey after all the kisses he will still cheat on you?

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Kisses don't hold any special memories.

Ladies should practice the vagina muscle grip.

Squeeze the dick inside you and release it at will.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Crownadex(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Seriously I will finally invite my gfrnd to NL

Some thread makes sense but in other room ....they can do undo

Mwhile....

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by NairalandCS(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Lalas247(f): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

shocked

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Ayodaniel2017(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2017
[b][/b]
sekxy:
yes and no

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Ayodaniel2017:
[b][/b]yes and no
lol cry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Ayodaniel2017:
[b][/b]yes and no
lol cry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by smardray(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2017
many girls have used these for me....it's just that I've forgotten the girls now

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Ayodaniel2017(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Love is changing the world into something else

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:
sekxy:
sekxy:
is anything wrong for a man to taste more than one woman?
so chill! by the way, how much did you buy that type 90 condoms yesterday, it was nice and enjoyable!

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
I just wasted my precious time here. Everybody is now a professor of some kind in sexual satisfaction, relationship expert and so on. How to, how to threads everywhere these days

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin

I will make sure i will always kiss his hands and forehead.. grin

NO TO FRENCH KISSING lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You by bayocanny: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:
Only a faithful man will not

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage / I Will Write 500 Words Article For #600 And 1000words For #2000 / Ask Me Anything And I Will Answer You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.