Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Vector Announces The Name And Release Date For His Next Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Announces The Name And Release Date For His Next Album (394 Views)

Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last / Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vector Announces The Name And Release Date For His Next Album by FemiFemola: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Rapper Vector Tha Viper has announced the title and release date for his next studio album.

Speaking to HipTV, Vector revealed that the album would be named T.E.S.L.I.M., after his late father Olatubosun Teslim Ogunmefun, who passed away earlier this year.

He added that the album would be released on the 5th of July, 2018, what would be the one year remembrance of his father's passing.

Full post: http://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/vector-announces-name-release-date-next-album/

(1) (Reply)

New Video: 2baba - Hold My Hand / Who Is Telling The Truth Mompha Or Hushpuppi? / MIXTAPE: MAK - Aso Rock Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.