Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? (54735 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Give it to Mr. Clueless Muhammadu Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Daeylar(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
The day was nice and cool. The bright sun provided me with the outlet for elevating my spirit. smiley

Indeed, there was no party. Only meditation over golden particles of Muses. grin

That's good,

What's the bolded please?
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
izzou:
I dont know if anyone has noticed this

We usually move from a worse president to a worst one since the days of IBB

Currently Buhari holds the title of Nigeria's worst, but i need no prophet to tell me that whosoever occupies the throne in 2019 will be worse than Buhari
Let PDP rules for four(4) years 2019-2023 to probe APC. Let APC rules four(4) years 2023-27. Changes the two main parties every four years to probes each other.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by zombieHUNTER: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
AnanseK:

Because of the python dance ? or because he stopped the looting? or because he decimated boko haram or because of the TSA ?or because
Your Aunty Desiani is going to Prison? Or because the guns you import are being intercepted by customs?
Please kindly tell me the projects buhari have initiated with their completion and commissioning dates

7 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by deeprinz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
yanshDoctor:
i will describe sani abacha as the baddest and while buhari as the worsted

now i hope you can figured out the difference between baddest and worsted.

Bros even your English has shown you are a semi illiterate

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by AnanseK(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Please kindly tell me the projects buhari have initiated with their completion and commissioning dates

Happy to be your teacher but answer the questions first.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by zombieHUNTER: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
AnanseK:

Happy to be your teacher but answer the questions first.
Buhari have no direction

4 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by msylva2147(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

In a democracy
Majority is always right....
Wasn't it what brought buhari to aso rock to start with..... Many of us have seen buhari for what he truly is... A fraud
yet he defeated the incumbent president based on his reputation and he will still win in 2019 if he decided contest and you will vote for him not all this nairaland votes of bigotry.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by revolt(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Toofan007:
You obviously know f*#k all about what you talking about. It was only those who wanted things to continue the old way that jubilated. Were they jubilating when Babangida finished with em? ode
babangida was still million times better than buhari...even with his failed VERY GOOD policies.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by zombieHUNTER: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
msylva2147:
yet he defeated the incumbent president based on his reputation and he will still win in 2019 if he decided contest and you will vote for him not all this nairaland votes of bigotry.
Just sleep
You need it

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by AliHandsome(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crocky23:
Here's the list.
1.Nnamdi Azikiwe
2.Aguyi Ironsi
3.Yakubu Gowon
4.Murtala Muhammed
5.Olusegun Obasanjo
6.Shehu Shagari
7. Ibrahim Babangida
8. Sani Abacha
9. Ernest Shonekan
10. Abdulsalami Abubakar
11. Dr Goodluck Jonathan
12. Muhammadu Buhari

please lets do this opinion poll that is long overdue.

What of Yar'adua
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by FBIL: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari is the worst president I've ever witnessed since my childhood till now that I'm 50. He's so terrible! And may God forgive us for voting wrongly.

11 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by riyanxeally(f): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
President Buhari to infinity...made ppl start sleeping in churches n mosque..
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Jflex07(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari is the undisputed champion, I wish say I get sniper. I would have sent him to the land beyond. stupid and clueless man from Sudan

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by SalamRushdie: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
FBIL:
Buhari is the worst president I've ever witnessed since my childhood till now that I'm 50. He's so terrible! And may God forgive us for voting wrongly.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by zakari247(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
for as long as we fail to read history we are bound to repeat similar mistakes. the truth is bringing a man with 200 cows without a meat or milk factory to employ people is the dumbest think a man could do. how be it that a man who left civil service 30years ago,never improved himself or skill in any ways neither in academics or research comes to rule such a complex country like Nigeria. buhari should have being better a captain in the field of troupe than in a civil and a complex polity as Nigeria. Buhari is worst since the almagamation of the northern and southern protectorate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Unik3030: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
shallysgirl:
Are you not an Arewa slave.?I got no response for you. Yoruba malu.
stupidity is hereditary in your tribe, like ojukwu like Nnamdi kanu n there foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by LBanks(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari

The burukutu drinking dullard per excellence
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by shallysgirl: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Arewa slave. Slavery and suicide is inate in your tribe just like you, your father and awoolloowoo the otapiapia sipper.
Unik3030:
stupidity is hereditary in your tribe, like ojukwu like Nnamdi kanu n there foolish followers

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by MEHO: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba is really tormenting some people.

U are a fool

4 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by MEHO: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
MEHO:

U are a fool

Zombie go get a life
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Unik3030: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
shallysgirl:
Arewa slave. Slavery and suicide is inate in your tribe just like you, your father and awoolloowoo the otapiapia sipper.
your grandfathers were wasted due to dere stupidity, you will soon get wasted by your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by MEHO: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol. See what shame is doing to you...

U day mind the shameless fool

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by raphs123: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mohammadu buhari

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by MEHO: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crocky23:

Bros just vote and go away.
Tell them at BMC headquarters that Buhari won the poll with a wide margin.

Hahahahahahahahaha!! That dude is a compound fool.. Just ignore the bastard...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by herdjerd: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Unik3030:
it's only igbos n indomie generation kids that will say it's buhari. they have forgotten abacha n ibb
life was way far better in those era OGA...... Swallow the bitter truth, your pay master will never be forgotten in the history of NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by aziaka111(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2017
number 8,Abacha anyday any time, dat man was a demon
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by SalamRushdie: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2017
aziaka111:
number 8,Abacha anyday any time, dat man was a demon

He could never be as demonic a s Buhari ..

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by bakila: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2017
xploiter:

I pity your ignorance.

I see that you're happier in this current administration than the previous. Guy think well o
You guys are happy to got, but will vilify someone for his choice! Na wa ohh.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by juman(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2017
This senseless situation the country in now was caused by obasanjo.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by juman(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Obasanjo that was rejected by yoruba leaders from representing them. They knew he would be disaster for the country.

Obasanjo became president, the sixteen years failure of pdp was caused by him.

Even buhari that ordinarily could not win election in normal circumstance, people were forced to opt for him to push pdp away despite many concerns about who the person he be.

Events have shown that peoples concerns were real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha / Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.