Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? (54784 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by nextstep(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
PMB confam.

PMB, poor leadership, and economic hardship are all synonyms... There should be an entry just for him in the dictionary.

PMB is contemptuous of his countrymen, has not demonstrated any understanding of how economies work, and doesn't understand what leadership actually is. The other men, despite not being perfect, had their good points (although Abacha does stand out for his brutality).

Remember the parable of the talents? One servant got 5 talents, and doubled it to 10. Another got 2 talents and also doubled it to 4. The third got 1 talent and hid it in the ground, partly out of fear and partly arrogance. That guy got tossed out of the house and his talent given to the first servant.

Guess which one is PMB and what is going to happen in 2019. angry

To imagine people were abusing me for speaking out against him in 2015...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
I do not think Buhari is clever enough to win number 12, I think we should dig deep and see if there is provision for number 15, and drop him there. The man is the greatest failure to lead a country.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by mmko1: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
ShineuEye:
I think Buhari occupies position 1-12, the man is a walking disaster.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5782907_tmp17094img20170808wa0000821710704_jpeg0ce2c0fdb0fc439567ace1c524f2070c
Nigeria like survernes

13 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by ikorodureporta: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chai Sai baba don suffa cheesy una wicked sha.... Inside Buhari and Obasanjo who better pass?

9 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crocky23:
Here's the list.
1.Nnamdi Azikiwe
2.Aguyi Ironsi
3.Yakubu Gowon
4.Murtala Muhammed
5.Olusegun Obasanjo
6.Shehu Shagari
7. Ibrahim Babangida
8. Sani Abacha
9. Ernest Shonekan
10. Abdulsalami Abubakar
11. Dr Goodluck Jonathan
12. Muhammadu Buhari

please lets do this opinion poll that is long overdue.

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1ep2e7heiff.047acb56.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-pWzbiXfWctw/VoBqairnxcI/AAAAAAAABiY/S0V23Z-Qd84/s1600/vllkyt300e0dpfom0g.f5e800a7.jpg[/img]

No. 7
He laid d foundation for and institutionalised corruption
Made $12bn oil windfall from sale of crude to disappear
Created a fertile ground for drug trafficking in Naija...............GLORIA OKON ET AL
Annnuled d freest election in Nigeria (June 12)
Devalued the naira
Brought Naija knee deep in debt by taking loans from imf and world bank, which later 'disappeared' into private accounts
Blew DELE GIWA up with a letter bomb
His maradona behaviour and deceit paved way for sani abacha to come into power
Brought about godfatherism
Still supporting 'good' politicians like saraki angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by GloryCardinal(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Let me go and come and comment my answer
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by spy24(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
New on nairaland that aside it is tafawa balewa
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by guru90: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
chai....

No . 12

He is now working to finish Nigeria to zero level.....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by PigCatcher: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nnamdi Azikiwe, the father of tribalism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by arrestdarrester: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
The head of state who said Sani Abacha did us a favour by stealing our money is the worst ever

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by lebanonboy: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
When u have product of baby factory wat do u expect then 2 say, if not buhari. Since he has block their source of income.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are not a very smart person I swear ..Abacha was able to grow the economy at 4 percent annually steady, the Naira gained strength and was completely stable under Abacha never one day sliding despite being under international sanctions and selling a barrel of oil at 11 dollars a barrel ..Despite inheriting a totally destroyed economy from Buhari , Babangida was able to replicate stabilise the economy , build third mainland bridge , build a whole city called Abuja from scratch despite earning only 18 billion dollars the whole period...God and open your mind and you will see Buhari is the worst ever ever

Can u also tell us in detail how Ibb gave us SAP
Disappeared with our $12bn oil windfall.......?

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Dantedasz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
No contesting this-General/President M. Buhari.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Afam4eva(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
I do not think Buhari is clever enough to win number 12, I think we should dig deep and see if there is provision for number 15, and drop him there. The man is the greatest failure to lead a country.
Chai, una no go kill person grin grin grin

Even before opening the thread , i knew who would carry the day.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by greatjoey: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
No one has the credential to contest that with BUHARI. He is the worst there was, the worst there is, and the worst to come.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by bigpicture001: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
izzou:
I dont know if anyone has noticed this

We usually move from a worse president to a worst one since the days of IBB

Currently Buhari holds the title of Nigeria's worst, but i need no prophet to tell me that whosoever occupies the throne in 2019 will be worse than Buhari
...hey u don't know shit about leadership...u don't know what you are saying at all....
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Coolgent(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ipob terrorists wil surely vomit their hatred for our able PMB
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Spidermon: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are not a very smart person I swear ..Abacha was able to grow the economy at 4 percent annually steady, the Naira gained strength and was completely stable under Abacha never one day sliding despite being under international sanctions and selling a barrel of oil at 11 dollars a barrel ..Despite inheriting a totally destroyed economy from Buhari , Babangida was able to replicate stabilise the economy , build third mainland bridge , build a whole city called Abuja from scratch despite earning only 18 billion dollars the whole period...God and open your mind and you will see Buhari is the worst ever ever

Dont mind him.
Abacha was a better Head. Buhari is the worst by far.
The only head of State in the world to take a country into recession in 2 different regimes.
Extremely bad record.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by GregYeezy3(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
PMB and Jubrin from sudan

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by charlesucheh(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
And the award goes to GEJ the "Free hand theorist"!

An administration where you can still 2.1billion dollars without being noticed or questioned!
The free hand of looting was just too much and baba fell in the trap making all pained wailers to think he is Nigeria's problem!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by pedrilo: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari!
Ask me wen i'm asleep, my answer will not change

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Skain(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Number 5 OBJ, cos he had the opportunity to right all the wrongs when he took over in 1999.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by arrestdarrester: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Go deeper...

6 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by watchindelta(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
no one good shocked i mean no single one good angry angry angry all baddddddddd

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by shallysgirl: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
You are a fuool.
What have Igbos got to do with this ? So all nairalanders are Igbos. SMH.
Yoruba goat.
Unik3030:
it's only igbos n indomie generation kids that will say it's buhari. they have forgotten abacha n ibb
Now you this yoruba goat tongue embarassed

You reported and I was banned, now,i am back.
Bingo afonjazzy, report! I don't care if I am banned, it's my resting period. tongue

25 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by zedman1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
izzou:
I dont know if anyone has noticed this

We usually move from a worse president to a worst one since the days of IBB

Currently Buhari holds the title of Nigeria's worst, but i need no prophet to tell me that whosoever occupies the throne in 2019 will be worse than Buhari
This guy has spoken my mind. Nigerians are generally so quick to condemn, so quick to forgive and so quick to forget. Every current president is the devil until he leaves office. Hello future Saint Baba.I said same thing here about Oga Jona, Yar..... In fact every other past leader sef! But as I no open church dem no go call me prophet. Think Nigerians, think!

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by jacyhelen(f): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crocky23:
Here's the list.
1.Nnamdi Azikiwe
2.Aguyi Ironsi
3.Yakubu Gowon
4.Murtala Muhammed
5.Olusegun Obasanjo
6.Shehu Shagari
7. Ibrahim Babangida
8. Sani Abacha
9. Ernest Shonekan
10. Abdulsalami Abubakar
11. Dr Goodluck Jonathan
12. Muhammadu Buhari

please lets do this opinion poll that is long overdue.

Buhari the sadist 12 million times

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
dokie:
Like someone rightly said, we have not been blessed with wonderful leaders in this country. However, all presidents or military leaders we had until the first buhari administration did the best they could do (or thought they could do) within the intellectual resources and overall exposure they had at their time. The first Buhari administration was Nigeria's first exposure to a grossly inadequate leadership.

Inadequacy in leadership in addition to widespread corruption continued afterwards, but the return to democracy helped the nation's economy grow thereby reducing the effects of the widespread corruption.

Nigerians started having hope for a better nation. Many people in diaspora chose to return home and were glad they did. Many in Nigeria, stopped thinking about leaving Nigeria for greener pastures abroad, as it appeared that all hardworking and intelligent people could make a good living in Nigeria.

This was the state of affairs until late in Jonathan's administration. Though many believed that administration had the intellectual pedigree to navigate the nation through that period, but Nigerians got impatient and believed we could do better than Jonathan.

Buhari came in, and the economy collapsed. It would have been better if it were only the economy that collapsed but the little level of nationhood that was existing in Nigeria collapsed completely. Worst still is the collapse of hope for a better tomorrow in Nigeria courtesy of the present administration.

So, there is no reason to believe that there has been a leadership worse than the present one in the history of Nigeria. I also do not think that we can have anything as bad as this in Nigeria again. If you ask me, I don't think Nigeria can survive another buhari or buhari type of administration.

The only positive of buhari, and I think I can bet my money on that is that buhari as a person is not financially corrupt and is not much of a materialistic person, but that has not and cannot have any effect on his leadership because he has many other flaws as is obvious to all and sundry.

I think it is sufficient to say that this administration is a calamity.
you"ve said it all

12 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thank God my name no dey inside
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by stolaonipekun: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by YelloweWest: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
No one comes close to buhari.

He is by far the worst.!

His like an evil curse. God forbid.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.