Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? (54788 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by nairanaira12: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Unik3030:
it's only igbos n indomie generation kids that will say it's buhari. they have forgotten abacha n ibb

I'm not igbo and I'm not indomie generation, but I know Buhari is worse than abacha

6 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by YelloweWest: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sirjamo:
Why won't Buhari be the worst? when it is sukusuku alabiabia children from okija and otokoto potopoto republic that are voting.
I'm not igbo. And yes buhari is by far the worst president this country has ever had.

2019 we will kick him out!

8 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by spy24(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
win2kwire:

Rule ke?
If he ruled at all maybe Nigeria's foundation will not be so fragile, he never ruled. The fool was too weak and stupid to rule anything.
He was flushed down the toilet like a small boy by handful of alcoholic young officers.

Ironsi is a disgrace to the memory and history of Nigeria and his name should be removed from the records.
. That is why many people like you fail exams and many other tests imagine u saying ironsi never ruled Nigeria its just like saying u never wrote the trash u wrote up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by xxxcity: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
dumie:
Jubrin from Sudan ofcourse
How are you doing? Just had to check on my crush
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by InvertedHammer: 4:22am On Oct 06, 2017
GEJ hit the rock bottom.
Usually things go up after hitting the rock bottom.
But Buhari came in with a drill rig and chose to drill below the rock bottom. As it is, there is no hope for Nigeria.

/

4 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by markfemisgay: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2017
joeyfire:
Buhari all day every day. Obasanjo would have won but Buhari's lack of WAEC certificate, sheer incompetence and bigotry just edges it.

The only president to get opportunity to crash our economy twice.

The most corrupt admin so far

The president with highest number of sacred cows (Grasscutting Scandal, $26BN NNPC scandal, Ikoyigate, Buratai dubai houses, MTN bribe scandal, etc)

The first openly bigoted president

The president with worst human rights record with clamping down on the press, shiites and ipob massacres etc Yesterday an interview on radio was shut down with a phone call....

The crudest president after idi amin of Uganda

etc etc etc etc i don tire to type...

#shameonbuhari
Hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by DabuIIIT: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL you get sense so? You open a thread and still be the first to comment LOL we know your likes hahha..

is it an offense,is there a law against that? ZomB grin

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by DabuIIIT: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2017
spy24:
. That is why many people like you fail exams and many other tests imagine u saying ironsi never ruled Nigeria its just like saying u never wrote the trash u wrote up there

reason why u read between lines @times..
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by tuscani: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Crocky23:

Bros just vote and go away.
Tell them at BMC headquarters that Buhari won the poll with a wide margin.
grin bros just vote and go away, grin grin grin savagery
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by HzRF(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2017
bkool7:
To be objective
I'm stuck between Gej and Obj

Obj layed a corrupt foundation

I find it hard to believe, without any prejudice, how Gej's was unable to save while we are earning so much . And with no infracstructural development to show

Those shouting dont know how govt works. He's only trying to put together a hopeless situation. Though he has his deficiencies but Gej and Obj outweighs him

GEJ wanted to save they(gov) frustrated him

Aregbsola headline the process

They approached the court and won

If GEJ didn't obey the court we all know what they will all say
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by HzRF(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Stark Illiterate still having difficulty in spelling despite the Almagiri school built for you by GEJ regime. What a shame!

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2017
maxiuc:
which one be dullardeen again grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Are you new in these parts? grin

You can use Dullard.inho or Dullarpo, your chioice.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=HzRF post=61155992][/quote]Just go and vote.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by bkool7(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2017
HzRF:

GEJ wanted to save they(gov) frustrated him
Aregbsola headline the process
They approached the court and won

If GEJ didn't obey the court we all know what they will all say
The State Govt and FG took their shares. Some states squandered theirs.
What did Gej do with the Fg's share?
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Keneeby(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
bayocanny:

Kindly educate me by giving a concise definition of 'stealing'
Educated illiterate pls I can't be your English teacher. If you don't know the differences remain like that.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by stev120(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
the only president that was photo copied from Sudan. ...
you understand. ..
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by dumie(f): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
xxxcity:

How are you doing? Just had to check on my crush
Hii, when are u quoting me with your main moniker
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by dumie(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
stev120:
the only president that was photo copied from Sudan. ...

you understand. ..
Everthing in this Buhari led administration na scam
Even the person of Buhari na scam

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by chngebeginwthme: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
DabuIIIT:

is it an offense,is there a law against that? ZomB grin

No law against that but shows hatred in your post hahah..
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by MTKbudapest(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
malakasea:
Your father is a setan him self and will never go unpunish.

Born and bloody illiiterate that cant even spell the satan that torments your miserable life day and night. Abi u no even go primary school.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by lightinchrist4: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buhari is trying his best, sooner or later you'll understand what he has done, the worst should be 8 and 11 when Nigeria had lots of money and all they could do was to squander it.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
THE WORST IS THE ONE WHOSE NAME HAVE A TITLE IN YOUR LIST.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
lightinchrist4:
Buhari is trying his best, sooner or later you'll understand what he has done, the worst should be 8 and 11 when Nigeria had lots of money and all they could do was to squander it.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by shallysgirl: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
So Arewa slave, you reported and I was banned. You grandson of awoolloowoo the otapiapia drunkard, go and report again. Yoruba goat.
Now my bingo, afonjazzy, listen to my command and obey. :REPORT!
funny enough I saved data these few days. grin grin grin grin grin
Unik3030:
your grandfathers were wasted due to dere stupidity, you will soon get wasted by your stupidity
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Unik3030: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
shallysgirl:
So Arewa slave, you reported and I was banned. You grandson of awoolloowoo the otapiapia drunkard, go and report again. Yoruba goat.
Now my bingo, afonjazzy, listen to my command and obey. :REPORT!
funny enough I saved data these few days. grin grin grin grin grin
funny enough I don't even have time for that,i decided to register to as to write my views. sorry though but no b me report u
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by orisa37: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sani Abacha. He decreased Nigeria.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Enyeem(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Buhari, Nigerians' mistake since creation.

The worst head of state since 1960
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Habeyy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
nextstep:
PMB confam.

PMB, poor leadership, and economic hardship are all synonyms... There should be an entry just for him in the dictionary.

PMB is contemptuous of his countrymen, has not demonstrated any understanding of how economies work, and doesn't understand what leadership actually is. The other men, despite not being perfect, had their good points (although Abacha does stand out for his brutality).

Remember the parable of the talents? One servant got 5 talents, and doubled it to 10. Another got 2 talents and also doubled it to 4. The third got 1 talent and hid it in the ground, partly out of fear and partly arrogance. That guy got tossed out of the house and his talent given to the first servant.

Guess which one is PMB and what is going to happen in 2019. angry

To imagine people were abusing me for speaking out against him in 2015...
you self get talent
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Shallypop(f): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
barrydee:
The brainless Buhari
Your generation is the brainless one. Who nurtured you.?The person must be irresponsible
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Amujale(m): 1:25am On Feb 05, 2020
For me, General Murtala Muhammed is the best and worst Head of state in history.

With no fault of his own, he left us too soon.

1a)

He is the best leader in history because his activities are not able to be calculated or estimated to be considered a bad leader.

Therefore, using simple logic it's either he was a good leader or neither a good nor bad leader at the very least.

1b)

He was the worst leader in history because his activities are not able to be calculated or estimated to be considered a good leader.

Therefore, using simple logic it's either he was a bad leader or neither a bad nor good leader at the very least.

Furthermore, we will never know his true potential , good or otherwise.

Given that choice, and given that the current stock of leaders arent themselves role models, i choose to award the prize of the best Head of State in history to General Murtala Muhammed.
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Amujale(m): 1:51am On Feb 05, 2020
We ought to find a way to scrap the current political system and create a new model.

It's clear the current political system has failed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.