Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market (27313 Views)

Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

They are all jobless people. Anyone that supports Kanu is jobless, just like Kanu that has never achieved it anything in life but chose a life of thuggery and terrorism.
Who doesn't know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Election will not hold because one useless jobless Kanu said so? Now I know why all of you are miscreants. I have never seen any member of IPOB who is not a miscreant. I spit on all IPOB members.

Anambra election shall hold and a winner in the person of Dr. Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano shall emerge the winner.

[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

Hahahahaha. Even you know election would not hold but you just keep decieving yourself.
Oya goodbye my brother. I'd quote your after ofe nsala day. cool
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Hahahahaha. Even you know election would not hold but you just keep decieving yourself.
Oya goodbye my brother. I'd quote your after ofe nsala day. cool
I am so sure you are yet to get over the shock about what you saw that happened in Awka yesterday.
I'm sure you can't even afford nsala soup how much more adding Hero beer to it.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Where are those Anambra and Obiano haters
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
I am so sure you are yet to get over the shock about what you saw that happened in Awka yesterday.
I'm sure you can't even afford nsala soup how much more adding Hero beer to it.

Hahaha
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by okekechibuzor: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
wille is working,we dont want APC or untested upp...Apga all the way

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
See painment o, all of this just for our able governor
Do not worry your ass. Just go back and reread my comment. I have just modified it to help you in locating the nearest PHCN's transformer around you.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by PureMe01: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Somali Jew, what are you doing here, did we call you here?
a bu m onye Anambra,si Igboukwu.I na-anu?were oso na ije gbaje ugwu ausa ebe isi.
ANUMANU!
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by PureMe01: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
velai:
Do not worry your ass. Just go back and reread my comment. I have just modified it to help you in locating the nearest PHCN's transformer around you.
Nice one.no mind d fool
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Obiano is on fire on radio Biafra for that buying of groundnut at Eke Awka, tell them to tell us how to get Biafra, nothing to say but always insulting with their lies and propaganda

Hey is Ur brain dead....most u be told how to do everything
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by sirusX(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Usual gimmicks we know...nothing new
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by attention007(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
He will forget the location of the market once he's reelected. All of these are campaign strategies
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by mulblizzy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

LMAO...We would see who owns Anambra. November is not far again.
You don't have to bother yourself.

You make me laugh. Guess you dont know alot about election.
Oga even if its only obiano and his family that come out to vote that day, he will be declared a winner. Wonder when you guys seeking for biafra will learn.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:
Firstly you don't have a voter's card. Secondly you are not even an Anambran. We Anambrans with voter's cards are gonna come out and vote Willie Obiano to continue. All you can do is to continue wasting your life yapping no election.

[s][/s]
I am an anambra guy with a voter's card. Come and force to vote Obiano.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by sammuell(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just to win sad
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
mulblizzy:

Oga even if its only obiano and his family that come out to vote that day, he will be declared a winner. Wonder when you guys seeking for biafra will learn.

Obiano's family are not in Nigeria, do you know that?
It's only people like you that are stuck here.
There is no need for us to fastforward...November is around the corner.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by baddosky1: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

LMAO...We would see who owns Anambra. November is not far again.
You don't have to bother yourself.

Bros, this was the same noise you people made before the ragtag nigerian soldiers came to the southeast and did what they did and nothing happened. I am from Anambra, anti-buhari and a supporter of the Biafran struggle but not an IPOB. The way you people are going about this thing is very wrong o. #TruthBeTold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by belindar: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stupid politicians. Let’s see wether he will go to the same market to buy things if he is re- elected
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by planetuchendu: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
politrickcians
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
mulblizzy:

At least 98% of IPOB members are illiterate miscreants. They don't know how the electoral process works. Look below and see them in the mud where they went to fight the army with bare hands but were humbled into the mud water. If you look closely you will notice that no lettered nor normal person is a member of IPOB. There is no decent person among them, they are all illiterates recruited from Aba to cause nuisance.

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
baddosky1:

Bros, this was the same noise you people made before the ragtag nigerian soldiers came to the southeast and did what they did and nothing happened. I am from Anambra, anti-buhari and a supporter of the Biafran struggle but not an IPOB. The way you people are going about this thing is very wrong o. #TruthBeTold

My dear brother, tell me the right way to go about the BIAFRAN struggle...Repeating the same thing and expecting a different result?
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by TourismMan(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
The normal modus operandi of campaign according chapter 7, verse 18 of Nigerian politics. Na so e dey be.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stay in your house because you have just one useless card. We are going out to vote on that day. cool

[s]
velai:
I am an anambra guy with a voter's card. Come and force to vote Obiano.
[/s]
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
lol Obiano is a total failure I dont see anything good he has done with the 4 years already given to Him, paying phyno 1 Million to come and perform so poor youths can turn out in numbers watch should not be confused with the governors Popularity.
Obiano should go back to aguleri and rest
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by GavelSlam: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
This erection go strong o.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by samidbest001(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
In as much as I support APGA as a party, I personally dislike this show of Obiano.
As a working Governor he doesn't need it. H should leave it to the people that are still looking for popularity
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by ahamonyeka(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Clueless nigerian politicians behaving like unlettered people you see them doing mumu act when they want to contest for any political office after they won you will never see them again.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is the only time they come out to relate with the masses
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:
I will bring my useless and hopeless father to come and contest the next election

That is what you should have done since, just bring your hopeless father to come and contest against Obiano.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by princeade86(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
mumu people, mumu citizens. dem go still vote for am oooo. fake love from politicians to the community
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:
Stay in your house because you have just one useless card. We are going out to vote on that day. cool

[s][/s]
You must be high on stupidy. Did I ever ask you not to go out and vote? Or did I say that I would not vote? Say no to weeds!
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Then why are you useless and hopeless bastard on this thread? This thread is about people that shall vote and not for ipob illiterate miscreants like you that are not even Anambrans.

[s]
velai:
You must be high on stupidy. Did I ever ask you not to go out and vote? Or did I say that I would not vote? Say no to weeds!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shinkafi And Dakingari Charged With Money Laundering, Despite Moving To APC / Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.