Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? (5139 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by nka2: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2019
It seems like currently, Anambra state Governor Willie Obiano has relinquished power to the her powerful first lady Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano as she takes over from Willie as Governor

Umu Anambra, are you aware that Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano is now the seating Governor of Anambra state, while the governor, his excellency chief willie Obiano has become the first lady?

The information is that the new governor of Anambra state mrs ebelechukwu obiano is now the governor General of Anambra state. She says what happens and she now runs the state government.

She is now in charge of Various sectors of the economy of the state and she decides who gets what. For instance, if you want to get any appointment in this present government, then you have to pass through the Governor's wife.

She is now the one controlling the markets and lockup shops and If you are not in the good books of Governor Ebelechukwu Obiano, then you will be dished out of the system immediately.

The question now is; where is Aguleri people and what are they doing to rescue their brother currently trapped in Ogbunike cave? Their brothers wife, the new Governor General has turned everything upside down including APGA political party.

If you come to the ministry of Lands for instance, The new Governor General Osodieme is charge and she sells all the lands. In ASUDEB, all the contracts are in her palms as wille Obiano watches helplessly. The C of O that was initially 5million has been increased to 10 million by Osodieme and you don't have any option but to obey her.

Today In all the Markets, if you build any shop she will get her own share or you are just joking. Once she gives orders, you are gone.

In the minstry of environment, shs is in-charge of all the erosion projects and any commissioner that doesn't do her bidding will be removed immediately.

Perhaps, this is the reason why every commissioner now is fighting to certisfy Osodieme the new Governor and not willie Obiano the the first lady. Therefore, if you want anything from Government, please don't go to Willie Obiano because he is now the first lady; just go to Osodeme the new Governor General because going to Willie Obiano is wasting your time.

But if you ask me, I will say it is better that willie Obiano resigns from that seat so we know that Osodieme is now the official Governor of Anambra state

more details soon

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Unlimitk(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2019
carchatz:
My name is Ikenna chinwuba from Anaku. I am jobless and useless. I need your financial support.
No u are rich ooo
I thought said that all Igbo's are millionaire

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2019
What kind of rubbish and trash is this.

What sort of incoherent and barbaric write up is this.

Anyway all agents of darkness sponsored by Apc and pdp against obiano will fail woefully and have started failing already.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by helinues: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Useless write up that belongs to trash

1 Like

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

No u are rich ooo

Osun state will be used as a case study for institutionalised poverty.

Ekiti state will be used as constittutionalised poverty.

And the common rest are below average.

I don't blame u, ask ur people why they drink ijebu garri morning, day and night...

And come back for one bottle of hero.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Unlimitk(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't blame u, ask ur people why they drink ijebu garri morning, day and night...

Dumb mofomofo,I can list 7 States poorer than osun and ekiti in Nigeria
While osun are ekiti are d poorest state in sw Nigeria
Osun and ekiti have some of d best universities in Nigeria
This poor osun is always in top 5 of highest registration during jamb
The state might b poor but d ppl are not
Osun and ekiti are farrr better than some states in Nigeria even though they are d poorest in sw
Dumb mofo

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

Osun and ekiti are farrr better than some states in Nigeria even though they are d poorest in sw
Dumb mofo

Top 5 registration were to pay school fees na wahala and how does this your submission answer my question in any way.

Whatt is the gross happiness Index of osun state if I may ask?

Are u just go defending what is not necessary and can't guard your tongue in the process.

Ekiti university same place the school has to be shut down for them to go and pay their school fees amounting to years.

You guys think everything is free that why una want to die under one nigeria......unity preachers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Unlimitk(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Top 5 registration were to pay school fees na wahala and how does this your submission answer my question in any way.

Whatt is the gross happiness Index of osun state if I may ask?

Are u just go defending what is not necessary and can't guard your tongue in the process.

Ekiti university same place the school has to be shut down for them to go and pay their school fees amounting to years.

You guys think everything is free that why una want to die under one nigeria......unity preachers.
Guy go sleep

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

Guy go sleep

I will but one una go wake and realise there is no free money to share again.

Custodians of Nigeria unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by PennywysCares(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2019
nka2:
It seems like currently, Anambra state Governor Willie Obiano has relinquished power to the her powerful first lady Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano as she takes over from Willie as Governor

Umu Anambra, are you aware that Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano is now the seating Governor of Anambra state, while the governor, his excellency chief willie Obiano has become the first lady?

The information is that the new governor of Anambra state mrs ebelechukwu obiano is now the governor General of Anambra state. She says what happens and she now runs the state government.

She is now in charge of Various sectors of the economy of the state and she decides who gets what. For instance, if you want to get any appointment in this present government, then you have to pass through the Governor's wife.

She is now the one controlling the markets and lockup shops and If you are not in the good books of Governor Ebelechukwu Obiano, then you will be dished out of the system immediately.

The question now is; where is Aguleri people and what are they doing to rescue their brother currently trapped in Ogbunike cave? Their brothers wife, the new Governor General has turned everything upside down including APGA political party.

If you come to the ministry of Lands for instance, The new Governor General Osodieme is charge and she sells all the lands. In ASUDEB, all the contracts are in her palms as wille Obiano watches helplessly. The C of O that was initially 5million has been increased to 10 million by Osodieme and you don't have any option but to obey her.

Today In all the Markets, if you build any shop she will get her own share or you are just joking. Once she gives orders, you are gone.

In the minstry of environment, shs is in-charge of all the erosion projects and any commissioner that doesn't do her bidding will be removed immediately.

Perhaps, this is the reason why every commissioner now is fighting to certisfy Osodieme the new Governor and not willie Obiano the the first lady. Therefore, if you want anything from Government, please don't go to Willie Obiano because he is now the first lady; just go to Osodeme the new Governor General because going to Willie Obiano is wasting your time.

But if you ask me, I will say it is better that willie Obiano resigns from that seat so we know that Osodieme is now the official Governor of Anambra state

more details soon

OP I believe this will cure ur insanity

1 Like

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by UmuEri(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2019
some people need senses.
concentrate on Osun state and leave Anambra alone

1 Like

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by iammo(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2019
cool

Ibos and pull him down atitude, with their ipobian propaganda bloggers

1 Like

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

No u are rich ooo

Deep point
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Westaslave2(f): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

Guy go sleep
u ar too tribalistic y . spits
because of people like u i hate yoruba

1 Like

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
No u are rich ooo I thought said that all Igbo's are millionaire
wink
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by masseratti: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
nka2:

more details soon
how you guys sit down and spin stories is beyond me, use your brilliant story telling imagination for fictional novels and be great like Achebe, all this beer parlour gist, half truths must be cease.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by SLAP44: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nonsense write up by a hungry person
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Elemosho478: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

But UNDP still declare Osun State has the state with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Earthquake2: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Beer parlor rumours
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Elemosho478: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Imo people sell their babies for Money

Anambra is a beggars colony

Ebonyi people are Alimanjiri that Hawk Gala all over South West

South East is full of IDPs Camp

Igbo is still the poorest in the South

You are the definition of poverty

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

But UNDP still declare Osun State has the state with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

Lolzzzzzz
UNDP
lolzzzzzzz
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Elemosho478: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I am very sure people in Osun State are living better than all the People in South East.

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

Dumb mofo
How is Ekiti better? Aside Ekiti state university which reasonable university do they have that makes it better?
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

Imo people sell their babies for Money

Ebonyi people are Alimanjiri that Hawk Gala all over South West

South East is full of IDPs Camp

Igbo is still the poorest in the South

You are the definition of poverty

lolzzzzz

This one is just waking up.

Custodians of Nigerian unity.
Promoters of free money with no viable return.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

I must die on top Nigerian unity, we are one, we must be one...lolzzz

pls the boundary commission should carve osun state to Benin or niger if preferable futa djallon.
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Elemosho478: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzz
UNDP
lolzzzzzzz

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Unlimitk(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

How is Ekiti better? Aside Ekiti state university which reasonable university do they have that makes it better?
Exactly my point
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

I am very sure people in Osun State are living better than all the People in South East.

Living better in pain and penury.
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Elemosho478: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzzzz

This one is just waking up.

Custodians of Nigerian unity.
Promoters of free money with no viable return.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

I must die on top Nigerian unity, we are one, we must be one...lolzzz

pls the boundary commission should carve osun state to Benin or niger if preferable futa djallon.

The whole South East is full of IDPs Camp

But you can keep wallowing in your delusions grin

Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Elemosho478: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Living better in pain and penury.

No that's for people living in South East

Do you see Osun and Ekiti Indigenes hawking all over South East?

Do you see Osun and Ekiti indigenes pushing wheel Barrows under hot sun all over South East?

But Igbo are all over Osun and Ekiti, pushing wheel Barrows under hot sun, selling fan Milk, selling ice cream, and Hawking puff and Meat pie.

South East is the one living in pain and penury
Re: Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

The whole South East is full of IDPs Camp

But you can keep wallowing in your delusions grin
The Camps in ibokun thatch roof oshogbo and ogbomosho lolzzz
Sophisticated unity promoters and custodian of Nigerian unity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) / Watch How Olusegun Obasanjo Stole The Show At A Party With A Gold Rolls Royce / I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.