Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market (27318 Views)

Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by colli247(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
zoba88:
Below are photos of Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano buying things at Eke Awka.He was accompanied by his wife and some of his supporters.Some people said it is a calculated attempt to lure people to vote for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4DxiD-SE-E

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/governor-obiano-pictured-buying-things.html?m=1
I pray for those that believes in Nigeria.

May all your life endeavors, resemble Nigeria.

May anything you lay hands to do, take the shape of Nigeria.

May your entire life , be like Nigerian roads.

May God shine his lights upon your life, like that of Nigeria power supply .

May heaven harass you the same manner Nigerian police/military harass people.

May your children's behavior be like that of bokoharam.

May the spirit of buhari revolve in whatsoever you and your family do.

May your peace be like Nigerian peace.

May God bless you the same manner and measure Nigeria pays her workers.

May your achievements be like, that of Nigeria.

Amen.

Happy independent day.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
velai:
Do not worry your ass. Just go back and reread my comment. I have just modified it to help you in locating the nearest PHCN's transformer around you.
How does it affect the election
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

Please stop doing this to Obiano, We are paid to Make sure He wins this election, without Obiano My useless father and mother in the vilage cannot feed, i am using the 1 gig data paid for by Obiano and apga to support him even though i know he has not done anything for the poor People of anambra state, this is My hustle i will pack go back to village if Obiano loses and the way i see it He is losing for sure.

Now You talk true, shame on You, *spits on you*
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
PureMe01:
a bu m onye Anambra,si Igboukwu.I na-anu?were oso na ije gbaje ugwu ausa ebe isi.
ANUMANU!
Onye obuna buzi ndi Anambra kita. Nachiye Somalia ebe isi, I na-anu?
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Hey is Ur brain dead....most u be told how to do everything
Better stay in your lane before both of us get it crazy here
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
velai:
I am an anambra guy with a voter's card. Come and force to vote Obiano.
Who is begging you to vote, your vote is inconsequential for now
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

My useless father is cursed if not I would have presented him to contest *

The truth is finally out

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Obiano's family are not in Nigeria, do you know that?
It's only people like you that are stuck here.
There is no need for us to fastforward...November is around the corner.
Whats the wife doing in the picture, are you implying that Obiano doesn't have brothers and sisters and other relatives in Anambra?
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:
''no election, willie Obiano is a thief and a drunkard who paid us to be his keyboard and internet warrior , I do not like him but I have to canvass so i can eat, I am on his payroll I am part of the People killing Anambra state but wetin man go do, hustle na hustle, If i no shout willie is working I no go eat, My useless father na im put me for this position I have to fend for my whole family ''.

[s][/s]

SMH
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:
Then why are you useless and hopeless bastard on this thread? This thread is about people that shall vote and not for ipob illiterate miscreants like you that are not even Anambrans.

[s][/s]
I can see that you have just done smoking weeds before coming online this afternoon. Better go and pick up your senses whereever you left them.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
baddosky1:

Bros, this was the same noise you people made before the ragtag nigerian soldiers came to the southeast and did what they did and nothing happened. I am from Anambra, anti-buhari and a supporter of the Biafran struggle but not an IPOB. The way you people are going about this thing is very wrong o. #TruthBeTold
Dont mind those clowns
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Better stay in your lane before both of us gets it crazy here
When u cross Biafra lane u stept on my toe....if u wanna argue with facts we do u wanna craze u do it alone
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

I must present my cursed father to contest

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Who is begging you to vote, your vote is inconsequential for now
Zombie, I will not vote for Obiano.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
velai:
I want to present my useless father to contest.

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:
Stay in your house because you have just one useless card. We are going out to vote on that day. cool

[s][/s]
Are we even sure he stays in Anambra or if he has a voters card since lunatic cowardly Nnamdi kanu had told not to participate
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by PureMe01: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Onye obuna buzi ndi Anambra kita. Nachiye Somalia ebe isi, I na-anu?
lol...my aboki friend,d guy wey help u type am try sha
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

The truth is finally out, how do i delete all my negatives comment about Willie Obiano, i just exposed him as a drunkard and i stand to lose my job as hypeman

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:
lol Obiano is a total failure I dont see anything good he has done with the 4 years already given to Him, paying phyno 1 Million to come and perform so poor youths can turn out in numbers watch should not be confused with the governors Popularity.
Obiano should go back to aguleri and rest
Come and replace him na
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Are we even sure he stays in Anambra or if he has a voters card since lunatic cowardly Nnamdi kanu had told not to participate

They are all cursed illiterates from Aba. Instead of them to face their dead state. cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:
my cursed hopeless father must contest

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
velai:
You must be high on stupidy. Did I ever ask you not to go out and vote? Or did I say that I would not vote? Say no to weeds!
Why announcing that you ain't voting, who asked you? That is if you reside here or old enough to have been able to register for a card.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
colli247:
I pray for those that believes in Nigeria.

May all your life endeavors, resemble Nigeria.

May anything you lay hands to do, take the shape of Nigeria.

May your entire life , be like Nigerian roads.

May God shine his lights upon your life, like that of Nigeria power supply .

May heaven harass you the same manner Nigerian police/military harass people.

May your children's behavior be like that of bokoharam.

May the spirit of buhari revolve in whatsoever you and your family do.

May your peace be like Nigerian peace.

May God bless you the same manner and measure Nigeria pays her workers.

May your achievements be like, that of Nigeria.

Amen.

Happy independent day.
This thread is not for this kind of crap
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

I know Obiano is a drunkard but He is the reason I can eat 3 square meals today

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Mrkumareze(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hope say him buy ugu . Drunkard
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
velai:
I can see that you have just done smoking weeds before coming online this afternoon. Better go and pick up your senses whereever you left them.
Just because he told you the plain truth?
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
ezenwajosh:

When u cross Biafra lane u stept on my toe....if u wanna argue with facts we do u wanna craze u do it alone
No point made
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

The curse in our family has made my useless father hopeless but he must contest the election

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Why announcing that you ain't voting, who asked you? That is if you reside here or old enough to have been able to register for a card.
"Ara di na udi n'udi". No time for ofeke like you.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
velai:
Zombie, I will not vote for Obiano.
Ewoo!! See me in tears because someone who doesn't stay in Anambra says he won't vote as he if he even has a voters card
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/governor-obiano-pictured-buying-things.html?m=1

This man's only source of hope is that he's APGA.

If he were to be Any other party, he's fukking gone 100%.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...my aboki friend,d guy wey help u type am try sha
I have told you to go back to Somali websites and stop disturbing us here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) / Soldier: "Alert Boosts Morah To Fight, Nothing Since May, We Go Buy Sniper O" / Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.