Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Best Retirement Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Retirement Plan (588 Views)

Pension Versus Annuity: The Best Retirement Plan / The Best Retirement Investment / Programmed Withdrawal VS Annuity, Which Is Retirement Plan Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Retirement Plan by Udohephraim17(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
What plans do you have for retirement?
It's funny how 80% of working class Nigerians don't have a retirement plan. Those that do have it because of the nature of their job.

Most people just live life as it comes with no plan. Remember that failure to plan, is planning to fail.

But If I tell you that you can plan for your retirement with a financial fitness company called WEALTH GENERATORS. With our RYZE technology, you can be assured of 4%-8% monthly compounded return on your investment. If you want to know what that means, pls download an investment calculator from play store and do the maths. Then comment
Re: The Best Retirement Plan by Udohephraim17(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Trust me guys, wealth generators is the next big thing
Re: The Best Retirement Plan by Udohephraim17(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Planning for financial independence just got easier. Reach out to me on WhatsApp with the no my signature and let's get you started.

(1) (Reply)

To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? / . / $257 Btc Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.