Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot (25439 Views)

Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Awoo88: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Like this guy like magu. He become active jumping every where doing one fake activity. Ibadan depot has being a loading depot since so what is he commissioning??
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by GavelSlam: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
phemybof:

So, only in Biafra states is crude oil
Mtcheeeew

Dem no even get better quantity.

Of all the oil producing states Abia is the least.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by positivelord: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
I no expect Jubrin to act on any leak memo...
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Likei(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Zico5:

Thief, I know that's why some of u are running up and down. Do u have any oil that's better than south west in thst mud enclaves. U will die tire and at the end of the day your Biafra will be for that only five enclaves called states. South south will never join u cos they know u to be greedy mofos

They laid pipelines from biafra to ondo, and claimed that yoruba has oil and ignorant people like you believe them.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
They say we should stop tribalism, but it is the leadership of our politics that make appointments based on tribalism, and we are to ignore the injustices ? Yes, we must ignore but we must also stop paying taxes and stop them from draining our resources. That is how we must stop tribalism.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Zico5(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
lurther:
This is exactly how they deceive the yorubas. Once an issue comes up with a particular ministry, department or parastatals in this Buhari government, they bring up one fake good news in the south-west to deceive them, and then they start singing Buhari praises.

I can't even see any NNPC project being commissioned except for the Banner i saw there. Now that Ibeh Kachikwu's letter is the trending issue on the corruption in the NNPC,the have strategically started their propaganda to deceive the southwest as usual. You will see them now shouting Buhari is the messiah of Nigeria, yet they aren't feeling it, just reacting to the propaganda of this administration.

The yorubas should make use of their education and get of this slavery for their children's sake. Why did they go to school, if they can't use it well.

Why is Baru in OYO state with Ajimobi to continue their deceit on the yorubas, when the same Baru has been busted a criminal and corrupt man. Baru have not been to any south-west state since he was appointed more than 2 years, it is today that he is remembering them because he knows the yorubas can easily be deceived.

Yorubas shine your eyes, even Tinubu eyes don open, he dey sideline dey watch Buhari government in regrets.

U are just as stupid as ur name for what u.type here. So because we are not as greedy as ur stupid people we should begin to fight the north. U people will die and nothing will happen. Why can't u pick one of the people u are worshipping there to contest for president if they can have a good field day. Yoruba man was a president and today we are vice president. Why can't u wait and see the miracle that south west will perform soon to produce another president when ur kinsmen remain at background. Safe ur advice for ur foolish people. We are wiser than u. We are not slave to anybody. We are bigger than u people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by shallysgirl: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
OK.
SalamRushdie:

Is everything about the useless Buhari govt not becoming quite funny these days

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Gotze1: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Likei:
Using our oil to develope other states. Nigeria is a zoo. LET BIAFRA GO
Which of your oil are you talking g about? Engine oil or groundnut oil?

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Basic123: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
lurther:
This is exactly how they deceive the yorubas. Once an issue comes up with a particular ministry, department or parastatals in this Buhari government, they bring up one fake good news in the south-west to deceive them, and then they start singing Buhari praises.

I can't even see any NNPC project being commissioned except for the Banner i saw there. Now that Ibeh Kachikwu's letter is the trending issue on the corruption in the NNPC,the have strategically started their propaganda to deceive the southwest as usual. You will see them now shouting Buhari is the messiah of Nigeria, yet they aren't feeling it, just reacting to the propaganda of this administration.

The yorubas should make use of their education and get of this slavery for their children's sake. Why did they go to school, if they can't use it well.

Why is Baru in OYO state with Ajimobi to continue their deceit on the yorubas, when the same Baru has been busted a criminal and corrupt man. Baru have not been to any south-west state since he was appointed more than 2 years, it is today that he is remembering them because he knows the yorubas can easily be deceived.

Yorubas shine your eyes, even Tinubu eyes don open, he dey sideline dey watch Buhari government in regrets.
Igbo people grin

we understand you.
sha take care of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Likei(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you are very stupid Yoruba has oil has well for your info Lagos has oil so forget to stupid sentences
Wetin dis wan dey talk?
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Likei(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
obailala:
These days, it seems like Igbos now use the 'our oil' phrase more than the core south-south people from whose lands and waters the oil is actually drilled out from. The biggest joke of the ipob ideology is the by-fire-by-force colonisation of SS land and oil.

Why cant the SS people be allowed the freedom to speak for themselves?

Wetin dis wan dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Likei(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
phemybof:

So, only in Biafra states is crude oil
Mtcheeeew

Yessssss oil loving, crude drinking yoruba slaves tell your fulani masters to "LET BIAFRA GO"
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by ogundeleai(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good, lagos road will carry less burden interms of heavy duty traffic.... Unfortunately, apata in Ibadan notably for traffic log jam still have to carry additional load
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Rolings: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
lurther:

Wrong postulation...... Baru's presence in Ibadan today have been planned for long. Baru has not been found guilty yet nor suspended from duties so he will carry out the function of the GMD of NNPC
Leave Yoruba people out of your conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by obailala(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Likei:

Wetin dis wan dey talk?
Lol...
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by loomer: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
No pix of the depot, na so so faces we just see
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Likei(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Which of your oil are you talking g about? Engine oil or groundnut oil?

Palm oil. Ife mmanu
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by PigCatcher: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Likei:

Yessssss oil loving, crude drinking yoruba slaves tell your fulani masters to "LET BIAFRA GO"

Dogs bark, goats bleet, what does a Pig do, especially a Pig asphyxiated by a python? Pigs and bloody cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Likei(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
PigCatcher:

Dogs bark, goats bleet, what does a Pig do, especially a Pig asphyxiated by a python? Pigs. Bloody cowards!

Nigeria is a zoo, bloody nigerian animal you should know better what pigs do cos you stink like one. Go and tell your fulani masters to "LET BIAFRA GO" we are tired of living with you animals. "BIAFRA SHALL BE FREE"
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by PigCatcher: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Likei:

Nigeria is a zoo, bloody nigerian animal you should know better what pigs do cos you stink like one. Go and tell your fulani masters to "LET BIAFRA GO" we are tired of living with you animals. "BIAFRA SHALL BE FREE"

The stinkiest thing we have in Nigeria is a group of parasites and economic refugees called Ibos/Flatinòs/pigs and idiots/biafrats etc. I will be happy to get rid of them. Please declare your biafra, we want you to do so. Or are you so lazy and cowardly bot to fight for what you so believe in?

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
obailala:
These days, it seems like Igbos now use the 'our oil' phrase more than the core south-south people from whose lands and waters the oil is actually drilled out from. The biggest joke of the ipob ideology is the by-fire-by-force colonisation of SS land and oil.

And who told you the guy you quoted is Igbo? You guys keep throwing 'IPOB' into your sentence just to sound politically intelligent
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Likei(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
PigCatcher:

The stinkiest thing we have in Nigeria is a group of parasites and economic refugees called Ibos/Flatinòs/pigs and idiots/biafrats etc. I will be happy to get rid of them. Please declare your biafra, we want you to do so. Or are you so lazy and cowardly bot to fight for what you so believe in?

Go and tell your fulani masters to "LET BIAFRA GO"
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by PigCatcher: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Likei:

Go and tell your fulani masters to "LET BIAFRA GO"
Why are you so afraid of my "fulani master" that you can't tell him yourself? Why are you such a bloody coward?

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by chloedogie(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
halima83:
Do you have oil in Biafla? mumu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Oyah shift small for me to faint. you haff kee me. kuku finish me.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by obailala(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
7Alexander:

And who told you the guy you quoted is Igbo? You guys keep throwing 'IPOB' into your sentence just to sound politically intelligent
It doesnt matter if the specific guy I quoted was Igbo or if he was IPOb; the statement I made was/is still valid anyway.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
obailala:
It doesnt matter if the specific guy I quoted was Igbo or if he was IPOb; the statement I made was/is still valid anyway.
Peace
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Customer80: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
obailala:

what do you mean by the core south south? Igbos are in the core south south, in delta state like asaba, Ibusa , ogwashi uku etc in akwaibom , we have akirika obus, ohaobu all in ika lga, in ukanafun we have the azunmini Igbos, in Cross river we have the usobos, In rivers we have Obigbos, egbemas which was partioned into two, one in imo, the other in rivers etc as far as we have to these oil producing communities, we have right to talk about anything concerning south south
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by obailala(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Customer80:
what do you mean by the core south south? Igbos are in the core south south, in delta state like asaba, Ibusa , ogwashi uku etc in akwaibom , we have akirika obus, ohaobu all in ika lga, in ukanafun we have the azunmini Igbos, in Cross river we have the usobos, In rivers we have Obigbos, egbemas which was partioned into two, one in imo, the other in rivers etc as far as we have to these oil producing communities, we have right to talk about anything concerning south south
Bro, we all know there cant be a perfect geopolitical boundary/borderline separating tribes; of course there are several Igbo communities within the geopolitical boundaries of the area called the south-south, same way in which there are Yorubas in the North Central states of Kwara and Kogi and Ijaws in Ondo. So there's no need to lecture me on anything, save your energy cos I have a very good knowledge of Nigeria's human and physical geography.

Regarding the point raised, I'm sure you understand exactly what I meant by 'core south-south' - I was referring to the Niger-Delta minority tribes on whose lands and waters most (over 95%) of Nigeria's oil comes from. I personally dont like to use the term 'minority', reason why I used the phrase 'core SS'.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by precious1967(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
d minister ll go d way of jibrin without anybody listen to him on corruption.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Customer80: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
obailala:
Bro, we all know there cant be a perfect geopolitical boundary/borderline separating tribes; of course there are several Igbo communities within the geopolitical boundaries of the area called the south-south, same way in which there are Yorubas in the North Central states of Kwara and Kogi and Ijaws in Ondo. So there's no need to lecture me on anything, save your energy cos I have a very good knowledge of Nigeria's human and physical geography.

Regarding the point raised, I'm sure you understand exactly what I meant by 'core south-south' - I was referring to the Niger-Delta minority tribes on whose lands and waters most (over 95%) of Nigeria's oil comes from. I personally dont like to use the term 'minority', reason why I used the phrase 'core SS'.
You wrote nothing here. there's nothing like core south south here, in all the states we have our people their, they are also oil producing communities. leave these stories of core or not core south south
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Wyttcat: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Should it rather be in your barren land that contributes nothing to Nigeria? Just go already, you are a burden to us.
Likei:
Using our oil to develope other states. Nigeria is a zoo. LET BIAFRA GO
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Wyttcat: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Go to hell! Tell that to your leaders who work their butts off just for already chewed gum. It's only banner yet it looks real to you. You wish the project is in your region. Where is your letter to stop second niger bridge? Where is your protest to ohaneze and your governors that federal govt projects be stopped from coming to the east? Some of us can see through you and we are not buying your ploy. When next I hear east missing federal projects by your leaders, I want to see you writing twice this your post to condemn them if you are not a hypocrite. We all know where Nigeria is heading and until then, yoruba will help play the game on board. Focus on what is happening in your region and let Yoruba be.
lurther:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Sequence: Names Of Pro-Buhari Senators Unveiled / 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.