Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot (25440 Views)

Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by obailala(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Customer80:
You wrote nothing here. there's nothing like core south south here, in all the states we have our people their, they are also oil producing communities. leave these stories of core or not core south south
I made my point very very very clear.... By saying Core SS, I mean Niger Delta minority tribes from whose lands and swamps over 95% of Nigeria's oil production comes from. There's absolutely no ambiguity in my explanation, so if you claim you still don't get my point, it's because you deliberately do not want to get it.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Likei:
Using our oil to develope other states. Nigeria is a zoo. LET BIAFRA GO

Which oil,una get oil?
You mean Niger Delta oyel; abeg shut up, crying more more than the bereaved.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by Customer80: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
obailala:
I made my point very very very clear.... By saying Core SS, I mean Niger Delta minority tribes from whose lands and swamps over 95% of Nigeria's oil production comes from. There's absolutely no ambiguity in my explanation, so if you claim you still don't get my point, it's because you deliberately do not want to get it.
Do you know that in rivers state ogba egbema ndoni local government is highest oil producing local government followed by Oyigbo (Obigbo) local government in rivers state, forget this your core south south thing, it's nothing working
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by obailala(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Customer80:
Do you know that in rivers state ogba egbema ndoni local government is highest oil producing local government followed by Oyigbo (Obigbo) local government in rivers state, forget this your core south south thing, it's nothing working
Go back and read my last 2 responses. Maybe if you did, you wouldnt keep bothering me with these pointless elementary geography lessons.
Re: Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot by adisaigbo1(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2017
lurther:
This is exactly how they deceive the yorubas. Once an issue comes up with a particular ministry, department or parastatals in this Buhari government, they bring up one fake good news in the south-west to deceive them, and then they start singing Buhari praises.

Yorubas shine your eyes, even Tinubu eyes don open, he dey sideline dey watch Buhari government in regrets.
Omo Igbo , face front! Must you mention Yoruba everyday of ur life? Bunch of kawards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.