Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (46501 Views)

Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by seunmohmoh(f): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
seunmohmoh:
almost everyone is guilty of dis...up till now i still lie about my age
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by chuckdee4(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Aunty go and sit down jare, nobody cares
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by sonofanarchy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
angry OSU okay no problem how I go reason your puna?

Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by evanso6226(f): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
kabakaauu:
Hmmmm Na normal thing Na... Am not surprised ok ....

See how How Nigerians 57th independent anniversary was celebrated in Umuahia the home town of Nnamdi kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_YfQ4jclYY

hmmmm
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
who still give a blip about diz people I mean wetin kwansign us for Diz zoogeria
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by OliliGp: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by Mac2016(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
droopy boobs angry
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by blaqroy: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who cares expect it can bring peace to the country
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by chuckdee4(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
seunmohmoh:
almost everyone is guilty about dis...up till now i still lie about my age

speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by josessybj: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Even before birth you are a liar!
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by porshuch: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
She's saying the truth, her two elder brothers are basket ball players in America
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by jamesbridget13(f): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
N u expect us to agree that u are 25??

Na u sabi. Keep deceiving them not me
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by DesireBenjamin: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
What the force of gravity has done to her boobs tho undecided undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by seunmohmoh(f): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
chuckdee4:

speak for yourself
i just did
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by Itzurboi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
A girl was rubbing her pussy with a towel she enjoyed it and started rubbing it very hard the pussy started crying and ran away Moral: 1. Be kind to animals 2. Keep your thoughts clean
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by chuckdee4(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
seunmohmoh:
i just did

seunmohmoh:
"almost everyone is guilty about dis...up till now i still lie about my age"

And for everyone too
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by SURElee(f): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Most them lied about their age I ain't surprise, original olosho with nafdac number

Jesus! Guy you dey curse person o! Sotey olosho dey get nafdac number hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by desire222(f): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
If you are 25, then I6.
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by Sfateema(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amara oniro
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by seunmohmoh(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
chuckdee4:

seunmohmoh:
"almost everyone is guilty about dis...up till now i still lie about my age"

And for everyone too
do u pleAD GUILTY
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by k199192: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
majamajic:
she can't be 25.
Na you be her mama?
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by sexylabo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
thats how she even lied in jenifer diary with her stinky smelly pants
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by AreaFada2: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
kenex4ever:
Thomas

Every body no old like u na
Africans are obsessed with someone being older. Pathetic. See Lukaku. If he was African-born no 9ja person would believe his age.

Or Zidane & Robben.

In reality people these days actually claim to be older to be able to do adult things.

In the West you have to be careful with little girls. They look bigger than age & some even get fake documents to enter clubs. If you are a club going person, you could hook up with a girl of 15 and believe she's 21. Even in 9ja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by Gotze1: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
All I see are those two falling upper iweka.
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
whether you are 25 or 19yrs no one cares. .you should thinking about what to do with your life and future not this age lies and talk. .am not even impressed with your ways self. .
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by seangy4konji: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
dae one weh her breast don turn slippers still deh reduce age

she for kukuma sy sshe be 12 years...
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian actress, Beverly Osu has come out to confess that she has lied several times about her age in the past.

Ada Osu revealed that when she was still a video vixen and everyone thought she was 19, she was actually just 15. The nollywood actress spilled this secret in one of her birthday post on her social media where she also let out that she lied about her age during her stay in the Big Brother Africa House.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/10/beverly-osu-confess-to-lying-about-her.html?m=1

is she smoking weed in that photo?
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by gentlemayor(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm...continue

All I can see is the same character she played in Jenifa's Dairy. No difference, same person, same personality! OMG she can lie in that soap like say tomorrow no dey.

It's like Funke Akindele had studied her very well before giving her the role to play
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Most them lied about their age I ain't surprise, original olosho with nafdac number
some nairalanders get mouth o undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
lie upon lie who knows she's still lieying
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] by skukimania(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
kenex4ever:
Thomas

Every body no old like u na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos) / The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! / Police Arrest Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Who Accused Ominiaho Of Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.