Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng (1814 Views)

N-power: Good News For N-teach And N-health / We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. / Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by npowerng: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good morning,
N-Health Beneficiaries, everything working okay out there?
#NPowerNG

Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by Yhelay(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
please am finding it difficult to login to my dashboard, can you please help me out with the URL for login?
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by OLUSOTE01: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
I can't mark attendance on my iPad pls is there anybody having that same issue
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by npowerng: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
OLUSOTE01:
I can't mark attendance on my iPad pls is there anybody having that same issue

Good day sir,

You would receive a notification for attendance as soon as you get to your PPA it would Pop Up Automatically.
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by npowerng: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Yhelay:
please am finding it difficult to login to my dashboard, can you please help me out with the URL for login?

Good day,
You can always access Your NPVN platform Via www.npower.gov.ng
Are you a 2017 Applicant or 2016 Volunteer ?
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by CTAYLOR: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Give us Tecno Device in Enugu. Why distributing only Samsung for over a month now?
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by jnrremedy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

You would receive a notification for attendance as soon as you get to your PPA it would Pop Up Automatically.
has it been activated now
because u once said we would be informed once the attendance taking is activated from ur end
my sister don't usually take hers to work
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by Yhelay(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
npowerng:

Good day, You can always access Your NPVN platform Via www.npower.gov.ng Are you a 2017 Applicant or 2016 Volunteer ?
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
N-Health Beneficiaries, everything working okay out there?
#NPowerNG

Good day sir/madam

Sorry to digress pls I have a colleague friend that has issue of payment she hasn't been paid ever since we start this npower program last year. She has been been asking me for update of which I decided to bring it your consideration.
Pls what do you advice us to do.
Thanks. We appreciate you guys service to duty.
#npowered
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
The Npower guy here is just dodging my question, I got sms, saw my device but I wasn't given at Mtn office, they said it is on hold, I only need to know what the problem is, because I am Nteach and not Nagro simple, yet you are avoiding me, I have sent countless emails, even an Npower staff called me the only thing she said was I should remain N-powered infact, I'm tired
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by npowerng: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yhelay:

Okay sir.

All successful applicants would be able to log in to their NPVN after the selection process.
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by npowerng: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Good day sir/madam

Sorry to digress pls I have a colleague friend that has issue of payment she hasn't been paid ever since we start this npower program last year. She has been been asking me for update of which I decided to bring it your consideration.
Pls what do you advice us to do.
Thanks. We appreciate you guys service to duty.
#npowered
Phone number and Email address please.
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
npowerng:
Phone number and Email address please.
The Npower guy here is dodging my question, hehe, I know he will still tell me to send an email to devicesupport@npvn.ng
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
AutosBay:
The Npower guy here is just dodging my question, I got sms, saw my device but I wasn't given at Mtn office, they said it is on hold, I only need to know what the problem is, because I am Nteach and not Nagro simple, yet you are avoiding me, I have sent countless emails, even an Npower staff called me the only thing she said was I should remain N-powered infact, I'm tired
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is the number she called me with 08188887934, so that you will see that I am not telling lies
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
what about me that got sms, saw my device, and they did not give me telling me it is on hold, and I am not Nagro, I am Nteach, representing Amuwo odofin local government, Lagos State, please Npower have my number to check 08138261385 I am tired and fustrated
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2017
AutosBay:

The Npower guy here is dodging my question, hehe, I know he will still tell me to send an email to devicesupport@npvn.ng

Good day sir,

Your complain has been received would be rectify soon.
Thanks for your patience .
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by nkemjacob2(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2017
what of npower agro any news/update
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by npowerng: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
CTAYLOR:
Give us Tecno Device in Enugu. Why distributing only Samsung for over a month now?

Good day sir,
When your device is ready You would be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

The same thing, every time, that's what you guys always, say.
I am a qualified Npower volunteer, with no payment issues whatsoever, and completely regular in my PPA, I was sent an sms, I saw my device, but when the mtn staff used my bvn to check she saw " Issuance On Hold" please if you could just explain what the cause is, people know me on this forum, I am a great advocate of Npower supporting your great works, I even took great time to create the thread Npower Lagos serving forumers with updates, please try and do something about this, because it is annoying even seeing people without sms, who don't even participate in this programme fully getting their device with ease. Thanks and God bless
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
AutosBay:

The same thing, every time, that's what you guys always, say.
I am a qualified Npower volunteer, with no payment issues whatsoever, and completely regular in my PPA, I was sent an sms, I saw my device, but when the mtn staff used my bvn to check she saw " Issuance On Hold" please if you could just explain what the cause is, people know me on this forum, I am a great advocate of Npower supporting your great works, I even took great time to create the thread Npower Lagos serving forumers with updates, please try and do something about this, because it is annoying even seeing people without sms, who don't even participate in this programme fully getting their device with ease. Thanks and God bless
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

It is well
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
AutosBay:
what about me that got sms, saw my device, and they did not give me telling me it is on hold, and I am not Nagro, I am Nteach, representing Amuwo odofin local government, Lagos State, please Npower have my number to check 08138261385 I am tired and fustrated
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
It is well
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
It is well
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
It is well
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
some people dont go to their ppa at all, they did not get sms, yet they got their device smoothly without stress, while those (Nteach) who attend their ppa regularly, got sms, but were not given device, they said their device is on hold, this happened at Mtn collection center 23road, Festac Town, Lagos
Re: Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Npower please help us oooooo, here in festac collection center, mtn Lagos, many of us got sms, we even saw our devices, but the mtn staff said it is on hold, and most of us, are Nteach not Nagro, please my number is 08138261385, I have sent several emails to devicesupport yet no response, please help us oooooo, here at Amuwo odofin, Lagos, even people without sms, who do not even report to their ppa are getting their devices without stress. Please treat this case as urgent thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Test Format Pls Help Me Now Now. / Chevron Training Program? / Are There Jobs For The Uneducated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.