Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. (6473 Views)

N-power: Good News For N-teach And N-health / Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng / Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by npowerng: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
We are particularly happy with our Abuja N-health volunteers. They administered Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV) at RUGAN WOKILI, Gwako Ward, Gwagwalada.
Well done. Thank you for all you do.
#NPowerNG

2 Likes

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
How much are they being paid? 30k

How much are you paid for sitting in an A.C room and posting on Nairaland?

Only God knows the amount...

We are in a capitalist world tho, where the winner takes it all. Enjoy your soft job while it lasts!!

16 Likes

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by 48noble(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

We are in a capitalist world tho, where the winner takes it all. Enjoy your soft job while it lasts!!

Hate speech...

3 Likes

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Akalia(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Nawa for you nigga.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by ibkgab001: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2017
God bless our youth

God bless all of us that has contributed to the growth of our country

By the way has anyone found the lost NNamdi

He has the award of "THE MOST CHEST BEATER OF THE YEAR"

#LOST TRIBE _LOST KANU

1 Like

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2017
So far so good. keep it up guys.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2017
So far so good. keep it up guys.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

We can create more jobs by forgetting about earning money from raw materials and focusing on being a manufacturing economy

And what's yer beef with the volunteers? Someone has to administer vaccinations...or aren't you aware that Polio can kill.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2017
ibkgab001:
God bless our youth

God bless all of us that has contributed to the growth of our country

By the way has anyone found the lost NNamdi

He has the award of "THE MOST CHEST BEATER OF THE YEAR"

#LOST TRIBE _LOST KANU

The Biafra thread is elsewhere on this site, darling sweet cheeks..

This is the Polio thread.

1 Like

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by ibkgab001: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How come you are first to comment on NIgeria related topic are still one ?
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by fmlala: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Nice one
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Don’t mind the idiots and destiny killers. Is this what they have reduced graduates to. Polio vaccinators. Imagine. To the foolish OP and his government employers, does this look like a befitting job for a graduate. When nations are building industrial cities and Technology parks, you are here posting rubbish.

Maybe one day you will post images of graduates as street sweepers and refuse collectors and claim to be happy with their achievement. Thieves

7 Likes

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Good job from N-Power. Volunteers

The 200,000 current beneficiaries of this program will remain ever grateful to PMB

The prudent. Ones will save a good capital for self sustainance

1 Like

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

The 200,000 current beneficiaries of this program will remain ever grateful to PMB

See his fool

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

You no get sense. How much can they save. Transportation and feeding alone on the field will exhaust all the money. Keep deceiving your village people

5 Likes

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by maclatunji: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Good one N-power.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Alphasoar(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria don't need all these, if it does why do the military supposedly want to invade some states privacy in guise of vaccination.

Send those recruits to agriculture

1 Like

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

You no get sense. How much can they save. Transportation and feeding alone on the field will exhaust all the money. Keep deceiving your village people

Failures have many excuses in life........a sign you have no entrepreneurial mindset

Can't you do other jobs after closing of school?

Lazy mofo
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by DanielsParker(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
what's all the ranting about?

"volunteers" ... didn't you guys read that part? they're not employees.
the amount being paid doesn't matter. it's a voluntary duty
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Failures have many excuses in life........a sign you have no entrepreneurial mindset

Can't you do other jobs after closing of school?

Lazy mofo

Asshole like you. You think am a jobless mofo like you. Waiting on N-power to dash me 30k that i spend in a day at times. You sure got the wrong guy. Mumu. No go find business do. Dey there dey wait for N-power or na End-power

1 Like

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2017
DanielsParker:
what's all the ranting about?

"volunteers" ... didn't you guys read that part? they're not employees.

the amount being paid doesn't matter. it's a voluntary duty

As if they have a choice. You will volunteer to clean shoes when hunger nearly kill you. They have been left with no choice. They are doing it to survive. Its a shsme and slap on the dignity of a nation when it’s brightest brains are reduced to this and the op wants us to celebrate this nonsense. Nigerians are too gullible.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by RapportNaija(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Npowerng when is the result for the last test coming out?
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

Asshole like you. You think am a jobless mofo like you. Waiting on N-power to dash me 30k that i spend in a day at times. You sure got the wrong guy. Mumu. No go find business do. Dey there dey wait for N-power or na End-power

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is backwards today.............with this kind of mindset you will remain a consumer
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by olumaxi(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

u just spoke my mind
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is backwards today.............with this kind of mindset you will remain a consumer

Your mumu never do. Am an employer unlike you that it is a jobless government social media rat
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

Your mumu never do. Am an employer unlike you that it is a jobless government social media rat

Going through your profile, I understand that you are frustrated

I regret replying your mentions

Have peace!
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Have peace!

You remain an idiot and a fool. Always know that. You don’t amuse me cause i know its a generation thing. Keep going through my profile. Mumu person. N-power ko, mumu power ni.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Have peace!

Asshole, i have also been able to confirm you are a paid government social media rat. Your profile speaks volume. Keep promoting and hope the stipends they pay you can lift you out of poverty. You better go and find something better doing. Foolish goat
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by honey001(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2017
I don't understand how some people reason, Everybody can not possibly be in the office handling the Social media account of NPOWER, so why the attack? And what has the previous government done in terms of helping young graduates? Oooh , you are pained that the supposed money you used to get from the previous government is now being shared among the citizens? Its not about the money at times, the experience is priceless and for your information, some graduates in the ministry are collecting less than 50k as monthly salary..... Inasmuch as this government is not really trying, but I give them kudos for this NPOWER initiative
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by efemena5050(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

ur the greatest mumu tht guy even made more sense than u idiot show off notin gum u..........na only mouth
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
efemena5050:
ur the greatest mumu tht guy even made more sense than u idiot show off notin gum u..........na only mouth

Is this ur other handle or one of your colleagues in the APC social media room. Useless idiot.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by honey001(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
I don't understand how some people reason, Everybody can not possibly be in the office handling the Social media account of NPOWER, so why the attack? And what has the previous government done in terms of helping young graduates? Oooh , you are pained that the supposed money you used to get from the previous government is now being shared among the citizens? Its not about the money at times, the experience is priceless and for your information, some graduates in the ministry are collecting less than 50k as monthly salary..... Inasmuch as this government is not really trying, I still give them kudos for this NPOWER initiative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? / Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.