Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (16721 Views)

Outcess Solutions Nig / I Got This Message From Outcess / Outcess Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by slimbless(f): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone, pls I just got invited for an interview at Outcess, I really want to confirm if the Salary has been increased to 55K, cos I just got a job that pays around this same amount, so I want to weigh my options.
Pls someone should kindly reply.
Thanks
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by ziego(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2019
slimbless:
Hello everyone, pls I just got invited for an interview at Outcess, I really want to confirm if the Salary has been increased to 55K, cos I just got a job that pays around this same amount, so I want to weigh my options.
Thanks
Read previous post.
Its 55k
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by alliyuf(f): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=slimbless post=76687065]Hello everyone, pls I just got invited for an interview at Outcess, I really want to confirm if the Salary has been increased to 55K, cos I just got a job that pays around this same amount, so I want to weigh my options.
Thanks [/
Outcess pays 45k flat, no hmo or pension for multichoice and 50k for Ntel and Airtel. I was there for interview some weeks back and that's what we were told the salary is. 25k for branch. You'll make a hundred successful calls per shift for multichoice and it's from 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. the worst part is that you might have made over a hundred calls and just 10 would be successful. If you have a job that pays more than 45k stick with it and don't go for outcess. They're slave drivers.

1 Like

Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by slimbless(f): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wow shocked

Thanks
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by Susanpetersonye: 8:28pm On May 24, 2019
jojo20:
bro pls can I hv your contact,,wanna ask you some questions about outcess
Hello JOJO,did you go for the interview?i really want to know what kind of test they give.
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by hernandson(m): 12:48am On Jan 13, 2021
I got same message too,but its on zoom,any idea on the possible questions?

1 Like

Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by equivalent123: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have Zoom interview with them on Wednesday....pls who knows anything about their question

1 Like

Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by Bunmib22: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please anybody with latest news on outcess as at 2021 the pay working conditions and all
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by streetsoldier1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
equivalent123:
I have Zoom interview with them on Wednesday....pls who knows anything about their question

what was the outcome
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by bunmitepresh(f): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
streetsoldier1:

what was the outcome
It’s just normal Customer Service Representative Questions and the Salary is 45k
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by Nenye16(f): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
I sell Cornstarch in whatever Quantity you require

Affordable price rate

My name: Chinenye
Whatsapp/Call 08057221689

Am available anytime,anyway

Will be waiting to do business with you.
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by Sified(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2022
bunmitepresh:

It’s just normal Customer Service Representative Questions and the Salary is 45k
Hi, were you employed? How's it
equivalent123
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by Elwaybuggatti: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Hello COMRADES. I have an Interview with OUTCESS tomorrow, please any idea about their interview questions and recent pay
Re: Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL by femillz: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Elwaybuggatti:
Hello COMRADES. I have an Interview with OUTCESS tomorrow, please any idea about their interview questions and recent pay
Hello please where able to go for the interview? How was it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ren Money Microfinance Bank Nigeria / Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble / Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.