Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members (1991 Views)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Jubilation As Kaduna State Govt Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Anambra Begins Registration Of Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Yyeske(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:

That is the result of many years of bad. Governance yet they are cajoled into blaming the Hausa/Fulanis

This is the time to shine our eyes
Just imagine those clowns bro

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Yyeske(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nightwolf, I sight you, say something

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Nightwolf1: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Just imagine those clowns bro

The zoogerian. What's up grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Gotze1: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
iLoveConductor6:

Take a look at your cone headed forehead and ewedu guzzling way of life and tell me if Oduduwa isn't a direct descendant of fat pigs
Lamentation of a confirmed pig.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Gotze1: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
iLoveConductor6:

Sorry, even if I want to roll with pigs, I'll go for the sizable ones not skull mining piglets like you. cheesy
Igbos are pigs.... Nnamdi kanu. iLoveConductor6 is igbo .

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Yyeske(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nightwolf1:

The zoogerian. What's up grin
You Biafran, how you doing and how far with your Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Usernamefornl: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
iLoveConductor6:

Tell that to your father when you reach your small hut in Obomoso cheesy
u citizen of d united pigs and idiots of biafla ur crying and whining on dis thread is enough. Go to ur slump is late.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Perge(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Once this is effectively done, peace/ sanity will be restored to South-East

Ebonyians constitute a lot of nuisance. To the Igbo society due to Govt neglet, resulting in poverty, illiteracy et.al
Even if there had been a violence in the East, was it attributed to the Ebonyians, douchebag?

If you'd like to know what's insanity and war, choose either north or west, (Jihadist,ritualists and hoodlums' den), these are the renown places of scorching poverty that begats cretins like you.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by Bari22: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
ipob na weldone
Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by greatiyk4u(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Perge:
Even if there had been a violence in the East, was it attributed to the Ebonyians, douchebag?

If you'd like to know what's insanity and war, choose either north or west, (Jihadist,ritualists and hoodlums' den), these are the renown places of scorching poverty that begats cretins like you.

Keep your frustration to your self

I am reporting live from Enugu state
Re: Ebonyi Govt Begins Registration Of Ipob Members by DonVikings: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
potipher7:
hahahahahaha
The general himself

Liondeleo na my guy ooooo grin
Come and recieve your blessings my Jewish alobam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer / Breaking: N21bn, Arms, Pvcs Found In Sacked DSS Dg’s Home / BREAKING NEWS: Another Presidential Candidate Steps Down Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.