Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,035 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

"Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" (4352 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

In a nut shell, He sits opon the throne and makes the earth it's footstool.... He reigns over the affairs of men, He is the unquestionable, He's the God of zoom. Maker of man kind and can choose to do with him what He likes
He took glory from Pharoah.... Answered
zion
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by hopefulLandlord: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

In a nut shell, He sits opon the throne and makes the earth it's footstool.... He reigns over the affairs of men, He is the unquestionable, He's the God of zoom. Maker of man kind and can choose to do with him what He likes
He took glory from Pharoah.... Answered

why then did you lie that it was pharaoh himself that was hardening his own heart till he drowned? anyways its good you didn't double down on that

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

why then did you lie that it was pharaoh himself that was hardening his own heart till he drowned? anyways its good you didn't double down on that
don't harden your heart like Pharoah, that's the statement, if I knew I was talking with people without wisdom, perhaps I would have broken it down to your level cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by hopefulLandlord: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

don't harden your heart like Pharoah, that's the statement, if I knew I was talking with people without wisdom, perhaps I would have broken it down to your level cheesy
ad hominem, makes you feel better

I may not be as educated as you but the little I know makes me sure the sentence "Don't harden your heart like Pharaoh" means Pharaoh was the one hardening his own heart, nothing in there implies another entity(ies) or person(s) was responsible for the hardening

but I guess my lack of "wisdom" is the cause of it all

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I may not be as educated as you but the little I know makes me sure the sentence "Don't harden your heart like Pharaoh" means Pharaoh was the one hardening his own heart, nothing in there implies another entity(ies) or person(s) was responsible for the hardening

The statement didn't read, Pharoah hardened his heart... It was a phrase, an incomplete statement... Like an objective,a puzzle to be solved

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by hopefulLandlord: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

The statement didn't read, Pharoah hardened his heart... It was a phrase, an incomplete statement... Like an objective,a puzzle to be solved
of course smiley
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by ScienceWatch: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

In sciencewatch Voice "low level atheist" Why did you not use the 27k to pay your atheist dues? grin

At least you can pay in instalments cheesy
Lol damn loud ! lets help Jackbizzle and do a collection so he can pay his tithes/registration.
I pledge 800Niara towards his basic monthly tithes of N27,000 to the failed prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins.

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Lol damn loud ! lets help Jackbizzle and do a collection so he can pay his tithes/registration.
I pledge 800Niara towards his basic monthly tithes of N5,000 to the failed prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins.

grin cheesy

I pledge 925 naira

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by ScienceWatch: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
vaxx:
you are rude in your statement ,be polite for once....it will not take your liberty
The Low-Level Atheists horror ! IT HAS BEGUN. Look and learn Vaxx.

Dont throw your pearls to the swine.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by ScienceWatch: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin cheesy

I pledge 925 naira
That is very generous of you to help Jackbizzle pay his tithes of 27,000 Niara.
I am sorry I cant afford to give him more N800 this month. I promise to pledge N1,600 next month.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by ScienceWatch: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Your are very wise indeed ! Between intelligence and wisdom, wisdom is way more powerful to the wise.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Lol, All Olaadegbu's threads would win by a landslide, it would be unfair to other stupid threads as they would stand no chance grin

Top 10 would be all Olaadegbu's

Top 20 would be all Olaadegbu's

top 50 would still be all Olaadegbu's

abeg, let's make it "Most Stupid Threads that are not created by Olaadegbu"

To atheists my threads may be stupid and illiterate but at least they're honest and sincere. cool

2 Likes

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by cristianisraeli: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
i believe in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

True that.

Will you vote? Whatever you vote Jesus is the winnerman! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by terrezo2002(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2017
AtheistSociety:
GENERAL MEETING OF ALL ATHEISTS, HUMANISTS, AGNOSTICS FREETHINKERS, AND SECULARISTS IN NIGERIA

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) proposes to have a meeting of Atheists, Humanists, Secularists, Agnostics and Freethinkers in Nigeria as follows:

Date: 8th October, 2017.
Venue: Eden Gardens, Utako, Abuja.
Time: 3pm to 5pm.

Please Call Gabriel on +234 803 289 4565 for directions.

See you there smiley
What have atheists got to discuss together? How to prove there is no God? or what else.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Ranchhoddas: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Will you vote? Whatever you vote Jesus is the winnerman! cheesy
Jesus don enter politics?

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Jesus don enter politics?

Jesus sums up politics. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Psalm 14:1 says, "The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.'"

Watch people turn from fools to wise in Ray Comfort's latest film, "The Atheist Delusion" at www.AtheistMovie.com

How can one get this? Huh, huh? smiley
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
AtheistSociety:
GENERAL MEETING OF ALL ATHEISTS, HUMANISTS, AGNOSTICS FREETHINKERS, AND SECULARISTS IN NIGERIA

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) proposes to have a meeting of Atheists, Humanists, Secularists, Agnostics and Freethinkers in Nigeria as follows:

Date: 8th October, 2017.
Venue: Eden Gardens, Utako, Abuja.
Time: 3pm to 5pm.

Please Call Gabriel on +234 803 289 4565 for directions.

See you there smiley

The more you disbelieve the truth the more your chances for hell.

You can skip that today. How? Call the name Jesus for the salvation of your soul, and to open the eyes of your understanding.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

How can one get this? Huh, huh? smiley

You can either click on the link or watch it on Youtube for free. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM

2 Likes

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tahra:

Chai this is 100% fatality.No chill.

Atheists are like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm4Xj_5bslg
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Watch people turn from fools to wise in Ray Comfort's latest film, "The Atheist Delusion" at www.AtheistMovie.com

You, the person who wrote that passage and the God it was written in support of are all foolish foools.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I concur!

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by segunojo866: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

You, the person who wrote that passage and the God it was written in support of are all foolish foools.
god grin
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by segunojo866: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I concur!

grin
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

The problem is that there is no salvation after death and repentance, with your two legs and in high speed will you run to hell if you die like this
But I pray to God that, the blood of our Lord Jesus which was shed on the cross of calvary for you will not be in vein in Jesus name
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Sebastine1606:

The problem is that there is no salvation after death and repentance, with your two legs and in high speed will you run to hell if you die like this
But I pray to God that, the blood of our Lord Jesus which was shed on the cross of calvary for you will not be in vein in Jesus name

Stop this childish nonsense pls. You think you can care me into believing your fictional and mythological narratives with death? You are a joke. Am not afraid of death and what will come after it because I know that your belief is fictional. Do you lose any sleep when a muslim tells you that you'll go to hell for disbelieving Allah and Mohammed his last messenger?

You sound childish when you make threats over fictional places.

I repeat any body that believes that passage in Psalm is a fool, who ever wrote it is a fool and which ever God it was written in support of is also a fool.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by hopefulLandlord: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

Stop this childish nonsense pls. You think you can care me into believing your fictional and mythological narratives with death? You are a joke. Am not afraid of death and what will come after it because I know that your belief is fictional. Do you lose any sleep when a muslim tells you that you'll to hell for disbelieving Allah and Mohammed his last messenger?

I repeat any body that believes that passage in Psalm is a fool, who ever wrote it is a fool and which ever God it was written in support of is also a fool.

You're making sense bro, get'em; take no prisoners
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Sebastine1606:

amen! never cease to declare the truth bro. God above everything!
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

amen! never cease to declare the truth bro. God above everything!
If the atheist says there is no God, simply because they can't see Him, then they don't have brain, because they can't see their brains
Simple...... grin
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Sebastine1606:

If the atheist says there is no God, simply because they can't see Him, then they don't have brain, because they can't see their brains
Simple...... grin

Romans 1:20 (NIV)

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse

2 Likes

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

Stop this childish nonsense pls. You think you can care me into believing your fictional and mythological narratives with death? You are a joke. Am not afraid of death and what will come after it because I know that your belief is fictional. Do you lose any sleep when a muslim tells you that you'll go to hell for disbelieving Allah and Mohammed his last messenger?

I don't need to loose sleep, coz the Muslims themselves don't believe in Jesus, and JESUS is the only way
You dare call you GOD, your creator a fool, even the devil dares not, Satan has sized your soul.... And JESUS weeps for your soul, yet calling you each day
But then nobody can fight for GOD, He knows how to fight Himself...... Salvation is a personal race, and am running mine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus / (Photo)gospel Singer Sinach With Pastor Chris's Cute Daughters Pictured Together / Christians,honestly, Do You Think Yahweh And The God Of Jesus Might Be Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.