Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Atheism Is Extreme Evil! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! (4828 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Atheism is a strange thing. Even the devils never fell into that vice, for “the devils also believe and tremble” (James 2:19). - Charles Spurgeon.

Atheist say there's no God, how strange!. The devil and the demons themselves who inspired such deceptive lies, believe in God and they tremble. For a man to say there's no God is to subscribe to the highest level of confusion. The evidence of God is all around us.

I will appeal to these wonderful souls to consider their stand because it is even against nature!, lest in assuming to be wise, you're found to be foolish.

Jesus loves you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by skywolf28(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
You just woke up this fine Sunday morning to display your stupidity on nairaland undecided

11 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by frank317: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Primesky:
Atheism is a strange thing. Even the devils never fell into that vice, for “the devils also believe and tremble” (James 2:19). - Charles Spurgeon.

Atheist say there's no God, how strange!. The devil and the demons themselves who inspired such deceptive lies, believe in God and they tremble. For a man to say there's no God is to subscribe to the highest level of confusion. The evidence of God is all around us.

I will appeal to these wonderful souls to consider their stand because it is even against nature!, lest in assuming to be wise, you're found to be foolish.

Jesus loves you.

Was this write up inspired by the Holy Spirit?
What's the evidence of your God. Point just one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Martinez19(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Atheists and christians don't believe in batman. Atheism and Christianity must be strange things because even the joker and his side kick never fell into that vice.
Atheists and Christians must be truly strange because they don't believe in Harry Potter because even Lord Voldermote never disbelieved in Harry Potter. How could he?

Primesky.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by masterP042(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Martinez19:
Atheists and christians don't believe in batman. Atheism and Christianity must be a strange thing because even the joker and his side kick never fell into that vice.
Atheism and Christianity must be truly strange because they don't believe in Harry Potter because even Lord Voldermote never disbelieved in Harry Potter. How could he.

Primesky.
Epic response

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by festwiz(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Tell us something new. tongue I'm waiting.

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Primesky:

Jesus loves you.
Which God's evidence do we have around us?
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Primesky:
For a man to say there's no God is to subscribe to the highest level of confusion. The evidence of God is all around us.

ONE OF THE EVIDENCE GLAD THAT YOU MADE THIS POST IS SAYING "HI" FROM THE IDP CAMP IN MAIDUGURI....

5 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Hakeem12(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
More information at the finger tips doesn't always necessarily equate to truth-seeking which must be the norm if major transition to atheism is to take place in the world. People don`t want the truth but rather the agreeable life-saving consequences of truth and in this case I doubt atheism will be the norm with more information out there.

However for the sake of the argument, if the society were to transition themsleves to atheism would it be a good thing for humanity?
In my opinion, there is no black or white answer to this question. Just the grey area of uncertainty.

You should understand that the process that entails the transition to atheism is a problematic one. The point in which you are no longer able to lean onto a higher being and seek comfort may devastate some people. After all, the thought of after-life, the idea of a higher being are all consequences of denialism, a psychological defense mechanism that allows us to avoid the facts that cause us too much existential stress; like being simply insignificant in this grand universe.

So imagine the state of the people who are forced to abandon this centuries-long denial and actually face the cold truth of scientific empiricism; that we are all essentially biological puppets and once our strings are cut off, we are doomed to perish. This puts you in a very different mental state. The thought that all life on earth is fleeting, that none of this matters in the grand scheme of things is a depressing state of mind. You could expect many people to become existential nihilists at that point. They could all arrive at the conclusion that life has no inherent meaning or value, that the human species is simply insignificant. Just imagine that state of mind.

Another alternative could be that people could start seizing the moment, making the most out of their lives with the awareness that they are extremely lucky to be aware and alive, that life is a gift and we are extremely fortunate to be granted one.

I think both scenarios are equally plausible.
Op, have you taken your drug today? you really need to. I'm sure if it were to be an atheist that created this thread and put that a certain religion is evil, you guys would be all over him, crying wolf and repeating the same boring word, persecution.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ONE OF THE EVIDENCE GLAD THAT YOU MADE THIS POST IS SAYING "HI" FROM THE IDP CAMP IN MAIDUGURI....

What are you saying exactly?.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:
Which God's evidence do we have around us?

You are one of such!. The number one evidence is you,
how did you get your thinking faculty?. Why don't animals have it like you. Why does man only have the capacity to dominate everything on earth. The answer is in the book of Genesis.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The one who made man, and all things, gave man the authority to dominate the earth, and so it is, does common sense support the fact that man will overrule creatures bigger and heavier than Him. Change the face of earth by his various ingenious activities?.

Secondly, the sky above us, how could it be there?. The unique designs in nature which man copies and imitate, how did it come about?.

But if you say, there's no God, then at least show us who and how everything else came about. That will suffice.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Primesky:

You are one of such!. The number one evidence is you,
how did you get your thinking faculty?. Why don't animals have it like you. Why does man only have the capacity to dominate everything on earth. The answer is in the book of Genesis.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The one who made man, and all things, gave man the authority to dominate the earth, and so it is, does common sense support the fact that man will overrule creatures bigger and heavier than Him. Change the face of earth by his various ingenious activities?.

Secondly, the sky above us, how could it be there?. The unique designs in nature which man copies and imitate, how did it come about?.

But if you say, there's no God, then at least show us who and how everything else came about. That will suffice.

What about these same items pointed in the Vedas as evidences that Brahman is God.

The Quoran says its Allah...

There numerous religious books using same accounts as evidence for their God, why should I accept Bible's version as true?

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
masterP042:

Epic response

What makes it epic?. What is the sense in what he has said in the said response?. Batman, Harry Potter and all the rest of them he mentioned are in one class, Christianity is in one class. The devils who control the practice and act of Harry Potter and all the magic and sorceries involved believe and fear God. The etheist said he believes in nothing, but actually he believes in something. Somebody comes up with some mubble jumble and you call it epic response. There's a mental crises called ethiesm, ravaging the society today.

Some have seen the truth and have existed thevself imposed confusion, yet many more are blindly fallen into the same pit.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Martinez19:
Atheists and christians don't believe in batman. Atheism and Christianity must be a strange thing because even the joker and his side kick never fell into that vice.
Atheism and Christianity must be truly strange because they don't believe in Harry Potter because even Lord Voldermote never disbelieved in Harry Potter. How could he?

Primesky.

Yeah, and you think you made sense?. Who is batman?, even by his costume, he represents someone we all know, and who inspires and controls the magic and sorceries like the one in Harry Potter?.

You havn't discredited my point in any way. All you mentioned above exist, and they know and believe God and they fear Him! Christians know these exist, and have power over them. Christians also believe in God, and have Him as a Father, but the ethiest is just floating with the assumption of mere existence!.

Only Jesus Christ can cure the confusion of the ethiests.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
frank317:

Was this write up inspired by the Holy Spirit?
What's the evidence of your God. Point just one.

You are one of them. If not tell me how you and everything else came about?.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by frank317: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:

You are one of them. If not tell me how you and everything else came about?.

U and I were actually created by a three headed red elephant that lives underground... And this elephant is not God... He is a three headed red elephant that's all.

U are the evidence that this elephant exists.

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Amberon11: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2018
How does a sick child disprove the existence of God?

You need more oligodendrocytes.
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by hopefulLandlord: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
How does a sick child disprove the existence of God?

You need more oligodendrocytes.

Upgrade your thinking babe, maybe then you'd understand what CAPSLOCKED is saying

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2018
#Primesky my friend, These people are intelligent creatures themselves and they have working brains to think on their own. Their faculty is of two groups claiming just one,(1) those who sincerely assume that there is NO supreme being "God". And (2) those who got to this point due to frustration in religion. So to help anyone,Jesus said "go and meet them in their homes"(Matthew 10:12,13)that is where you can have a heart to heart discussion with them. Your duty as a Christian is to sow the seed,your fellow Christian will water it but God is the one who will make it grow in their hearts. 1Corinthians 3:6 Jesus didn't send Christians to every individual(Matthew 10:5,6) notice Jesus' instruction "go to the LOST SHEEP" but why if His ransom is for the whole world? John 3:16 Well the truth is that most people don't want ORDERLINESS so they just want to do anything not caring if they or others gets hurt as a result of their deeds,Jesus liken these ones to "goats". And few are sincerely searching for right standards to keep everyone in check,they are ready to obey as long as the rules will benefit everyone so Jesus liken these ones to "sheep". Christians are in search of the SHEEP but at times it's not their condition or attitude that determines whether they are sheep or goats because some may have questionable characters yet have clean conscience. Luke 23:39-43 compared to John 4:7-42 If we're to judge by deeds of course nobody will think of considering a THIEF or a NYMPHOMANIAC of been worthy of pure worship undecided undecided undecided But God can see the inner thoughts of each person's heart,that is why our preaching and teaching work is to make presentations and allow each listener to prove what type of person they are on the inside! Matthew 13:18-23 compare to Hebrews 4:12 If anyone is of good share God will notice such a person and draw him/her to HIMSELF through our preaching and teaching work,then Jesus will cure them to have everlasting life! That is why Jesus NEVER encouraged throwing the gospel into the air publicly but directed us specifically to individuals those who believe they need spiritual food guidance and standards. Matthew 5:3,12:19 compare to Jeremiah 10:23 God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by hopefulLandlord: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky my friend, These people are intelligent creatures themselves and they have working brains to think on their own. Their faculty is of two groups claiming one,(1) those who sincerely assume that there is NO supreme being "God". And (2) those who got to this point due to frustration in religion.
false dichotomy fallacy
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
false dichotomy fallacy
Face the Atheists and prove to the world that you've got the WISDOM to silence them. You can check a thread opened by one of these guys called "Otemsapien" titled "How Jesus christ was created",you'll read my posts and comments to see how i've silenced them COMPLETELY in their own reasoning and on their own post. wink wink wink So if you've got something tangible to say to change their thinking please go straight and do so instead of countercomments of no significance. And if you're also an atheists keep posting what you too have heard or seen in your nightmare during your astra travels, i'm not hear to argue i directed my comments to PRIMESKY with whom i already had a lengthy discussion together. I can sense the sincerity in him that's why i came on his post to encourage and support him on how to go about the preaching and teaching work that Jesus commissioned.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by hopefulLandlord: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:
Face the Atheists and prove to the world that you've got the WISDOM to silence them. You can check a thread opened by one of these guys called "Otemsapien" titled "How Jesus christ was created",you'll read my posts and comments to see how i've silenced them COMPLETELY in their own reasoning and on their own post. wink wink wink So if you've got something tangible to say to change their thinking please go straight and do so instead of countercomments of no significance. And if you're also an atheists keep posting what you too have heard or seen in your nightmare during your astra travels, i'm not hear to argue i directed my comments to PRIMESKY with whom i already had a lengthy discussion together. I can sense the sincerity in him that's why i came on his post to encourage and support him on how to go about the preaching and teaching work that Jesus commissioned.

Otemsapien is NOT an atheist!!

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Otemsapien is NOT an atheist!!

You can say that again but since he doesn't believe in written documents i'll call him an atheist!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by JackBizzle: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:

Jesus loves you.

Will you keep quiet?

You better go and face your God believing Christians and Muslims who are destroying this country.

Speck of dust and log of wood etc

Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by dalaman: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:

Jesus loves you.

Will you stop talking about mythical beings? Satan, demons etc are all mythical beings. When you are serious and start talking about real things then we will be serious with you , for now take your lies and leave. You are a liar!

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
dalaman:

Will you stop talking about mythical beings? Satan, demons etc are all mythical beings. When you are serious and start talking about real things then we will be serious with you , for now take your lies and leave. You are a liar!

You can never deny the truth!. You choose to believe a lie. Repent and be saved!. Your denying it won't save you.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by dalaman: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:

You can never deny the truth!. You choose to believe a lie. Repent and be saved!. Your denying it won't save you.

Which truth? The mythology you are spewing is what you tagged as truth abi? Ogbeni shut up and stop telling lies, you are a liar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:

Can you stop all this please.

You christians are always saying we should respect your beliefs but you won't respect our lack of belief.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
JackBizzle:

Will you keep quiet?

You better go and face your God believing Christians and Muslims who are destroying this country.

Speck of dust and log of wood etc

Charity begins at home

Sorry, I won't be quiet!. I will keep saying the truth, no matter whose bubble it burst.

The prayers and intercesion of faithful Christians is the reason why someone like you is still walking about free. You should be grateful and repent yourself.

Ezekiel 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky my friend, These people are intelligent creatures themselves and they have working brains to think on their own. Their faculty is of two groups claiming just one,(1) those who sincerely assume that there is NO supreme being "God". And (2) those who got to this point due to frustration in religion. So to help anyone,Jesus said "go and meet them in their homes"(Matthew 10:12,13)that is where you can have a heart to heart discussion with them. Your duty as a Christian is to sow the seed,your fellow Christian will water it but God is the one who will make it grow in their hearts. 1Corinthians 3:6 Jesus didn't send Christians to every individual(Matthew 10:5,6) notice Jesus' instruction "go to the LOST SHEEP" but why if His ransom is for the whole world? John 3:16 Well the truth is that most people don't want ORDERLINESS so they just want to do anything not caring if they or others gets hurt as a result of their deeds,Jesus liken these ones to "goats". And few are sincerely searching for right standards to keep everyone in check,they are ready to obey as long as the rules will benefit everyone so Jesus liken these ones to "sheep". Christians are in search of the SHEEP but at times it's not their condition or attitude that determines whether they are sheep or goats because some may have questionable characters yet have clean conscience. Luke 23:39-43 compared to John 4:7-42 If we're to judge by deeds of course nobody will think of considering a THIEF or a NYMPHOMANIAC of been worthy of pure worship undecided undecided undecided But God can see the inner thoughts of each person's heart,that is why our preaching and teaching work is to make presentations and allow each listener to prove what type of person they are on the inside! Matthew 13:18-23 compare to Hebrews 4:12 If anyone is of good share God will notice such a person and draw him/her to HIMSELF through our preaching and teaching work,then Jesus will cure them to have everlasting life! That is why Jesus NEVER encouraged throwing the gospel into the air publicly but directed us specifically to individuals those who believe they need spiritual food guidance and standards. Matthew 5:3,12:19 compare to Jeremiah 10:23 God bless you!

It feels bad seeing fellow humans on their way to destruction and death. God's heart still yearns for them. We're God's hands and feet extended to reach out to the lost.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
frank317:

U and I were actually created by a three headed red elephant that lives underground... And this elephant is not God... He is a three headed red elephant that's all.

U are the evidence that this elephant exists.

Oh how pitiful!. Can you see how you're reasoning?.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Be very careful. This thing that looks stupid to you, is the very thing that brings life to men's souls.

Jesus is life. No Jesus, no life!.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:

Oh how pitiful!. Can you see how you're reasoning?.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Be very careful. This thing that looks stupid to you, is the very thing that brings life to men's souls.

Jesus is life. No Jesus, no life!.
Prove that without Jesus there is no life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2015 Prophesy. / An Atheist's Interpretation Of Deuteronomy 25:11-12. / A Must Read For All Married Couples And An Eye-Opener For The Yet To . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.