Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Want Ambode, Ajumobi & Amosu To Strike-out The Lcda They Created Recently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Ambode, Ajumobi & Amosu To Strike-out The Lcda They Created Recently. (373 Views)

Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Ambode, Ajumobi & Amosu To Strike-out The Lcda They Created Recently. by Adetewa: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
If the LCDA(Local Council Development Area created by Lagos state governor, Oyo state governor, Ogun state governor is to bring government nearer to the people I am calling them to strike them out and call for the creation of WARD GOVERNMENT.
That's only way they can bring the government nearer to the people and people will feel dividend of democracy.

WARD GOVERNMENT (WG) CREATION BILL
The executives of the wg government must not inform politicians, they must be universally voted by ward, for a mandate of four years and two terms non renewable.
Wg functions is to carry out the constituency projects, borehole, taken care of old age, security, routes, electrification, sanitation etc

By this policy Nigeria will have 4 tiers of governments;
i. Federal Government
ii. 36 State governments
iii. 774 Local governments
iv. 9,572 Ward governments
The development and prosperity of Nigeria will come rapidly and certainly.
Nigeria Annual budget of N7.44 trillion is largely enough to develop Nigeria to the Developed nation, if corruption is banished
Urgent!

(1) (Reply)

Politics And Injustice In Unilorin: Defining Eminent Lukmon Shobowale N / The $26 Billion: "Free Oil Money" A National Curse or Blessing? / Ten Reasons Why Willie Obiano Should Be Re-elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.