Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal (736 Views)

Finally Exposed! How To Make Money Digitally Only With Writing / Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira / Any Nairalander With A Quickteller Global Mall Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal by Eldinot4(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello nairalanders, i am about getting a 1M naira loan which requires me writing a business proposal. I need help because i have no idea how to write a business proposal.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
What's your budget for the business plan and what kind of business are we looking at?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal by Eldinot4(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Acidosis:
What's your budget for the business plan and what kind of business are we looking at?
Budget is 1million, I want to go into mini importation business. Its a business proposal inwhich if convinced, the loan giver will call me to explain and defend the proposal before they grant me the loan. The proposal is what i dont know how to go about.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Eldinot4:
Budget is 1million, I want to go into mini importation business. Its a business proposal inwhich if convinced, the loan giver will call me to explain and defend the proposal before they grant me the loan. The proposal is what i dont know how to go about.

I'm only trying to know how much you can afford for a good investor-focused business plan.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal by Eldinot4(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Acidosis:

I'm only trying to know how much you can afford for a good investor-focused business plan.
I dont understand
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal by darexkey(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
check this out. https://www.nairaland.com/3616797/award-winning-30-page-editable
i can help you to write a comprehensive business plan with full financial projections. Send your email address, i have a free report on mini importation business that i can send to u
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal by Eldinot4(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
darexkey:
check this out. https://www.nairaland.com/3616797/award-winning-30-page-editable
i can help you to write a comprehensive business plan with full financial projections. Send your email address, i have a free report on mini importation business that i can send to u
tnx, my email is attached to my signature
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal by darexkey(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eldinot4:
tnx, my email is attached to my signature
connect with me on whatsapp 07039359066

(1) (Reply)

For Your Classic Shade Cover / 6 Steps Guaranteed To Help You Own A Property in 5 years / Discover How To Make Money Online With CPA Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.