Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira (2074 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Any Nairalander With A Quickteller Global Mall Review / Please Help A Nairalander With Writing A Business Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good day my fellow nairalanders.
Hope you all are doing well.
Please pardon me for the long epistle.

I have always rely on nairaland to get viable information on some certain things I want, which is one of the major reason I always come here.

I have up to one million naira with me. Please I'm looking for a business I want to venture into myself, due to the way things are going on in my work place, I don't feel comfortable working there anymore and I want to start a business. I don't consider working for anyone again.

I'm a freelancer, and my major income comes from freelancing, please I want a business that will give me time to manage my freelancing job at same time. (In freelancing you have to be online always and be ready to reply client messages immediately due to much competition). I would have considered buying a car or Keke napep for transportation business, but it won't give me that time to manage my freelancing work.

Please any viable suggestions is well appreciated. Please don't read and ignore, your input is highly needed.
Thanks

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Totilopussylick(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
You can go into view center.

Very lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by ahnie: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Very lucrative.
Seconded kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good evening if u are reading this please i am in a lose or safe situation my mom is critically on a sick bed and i need a loan of #20000 which i promise with my life to pay back latest by second week of next month. Please brothers and sister's help me save my mother. Ask for any prove nd i will provide. Thanks please help me get out of dis sorrow nd depression.
Firstbank
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Very lucrative.
football matches are usually weekends except weeks we have champions league and europa
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Totilopussylick(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceOfMind85:
football matches are usually weekends except weeks we have champions league and europa
The business is booming if you are in a good crowded place.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by GLReocord: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
1. Start a POS Business( withdrawal, transfer, Top-up, e.t.c) in a busy environment. This is a feasible and quick business to start.
2. Invest in Aboki ( That makes Suya or that can sell stuff in Mile12).
3. Invest in currency. (Fx, Crypto or abitrage) e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Why not go into self publishing, learn the skill set, nurture it and grow it while still saving almost 90% of your 1 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Jilingori: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Well if you don't mind going into farming I have a 5 acres of land in igbogila close to dangote cement plant ogun state we can plant against next season.
Reach me akanbiade40@gmail.com
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
byrron:
Why not go into self publishing, learn the skill set, nurture it and grow it while still saving almost 90% of your 1 million naira.
I don't know what self publishing is, please I don't know if it will interest you to explain to me please.

I know Google is there where I can search, but your explanation will be easy for me to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 27, 2021
PeaceOfMind85:
I don't know what self publishing is, please I don't know if it will interest you to explain to me please.

I know Google is there where I can search, but your explanation will be easy for me to comprehend.

I will advice you to go on YouTube and search for KDP tutorials or how to publish books on Amazon.

Start learning what this is all about. I'm still working on my course where I will be showing the A-Z of this business model which is like owning your own money printing machine.

It is a skill set that should be aquired which insulates you from the crumbling Nigeria's economy since your earnings will be in $s and not the # that is on life support.

For now, YouTube is your best route to start learning.

Keep your 1 million niara in your bank account for now and go and aquire this skill set only if you're really serious on securing your financial future.

You will thank me much later in the future.

Wishing you the very best.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Your Neteller Account If You Have A Mastercard Linked To It. / How Do I Get Grammarly Lifetime Premium For Free? / I Resigned From My 40k Job To Follow My Passion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.