Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Any Nairalander With A Quickteller Global Mall Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Nairalander With A Quickteller Global Mall Review (714 Views)

Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander With A Quickteller Global Mall Review by Kles(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

A friend of mine is about to start a high luxury business and wants to get products through Quickteller Global mall from The USA and UK. Please any one in the house that has an experience with them should share. They claim they would handle everything and get the products to your doorstep in Naija. I want to know if it's true before my friend falls onto one chance.

(1) (Reply)

Fenix Benin (ENGIE) Connects 40,000 Households To Solar Power In Just One Year / Skyline Fashion Deal!!! / CORONA VIRUS: Is It Safe To Receive A Package From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.