Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man (3783 Views)

Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Dr. Ibe Kachukwu Set To Resign And Go Back To His Professor Job At Havard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Walelavender(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
This guy is a seasoned professional in the oil industry. He should break the ice-Resign!
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Chikpat(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't knw wat I think abt Kachikwu
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Why are you guys attacking the OP? I agree with him. Our old men have weak principles.
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by lordsterlin(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Richiez:

Running away isn't always the best option.It might be the exact wish of the people frustrating you so that it doesn't seem like they sent you out themselves.

I tell you the truth, if Ibe Kachukwu fails to resign, he will be rubbished by this administration for daring to embarrass them

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Adiola(f): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:
You were the executive vice president at Exxon Mobile. The President of your country appointed you the GMD of the country's petroleum apex body. Later, he made you a minister of state for same petroleum ministry, and, to show he can't trust you, arrogated the position of the main minister to himself. You remained there. You flexed muscle a little, until you were asked to vacate the office of the GMD to become only a mere minister of state. Yet you remained there. Right now, you're not allowed to see the president, your employer, for a face-to-face chat, and the new GMD is making things difficult for you. You're still there.

When I meet many Nigerian elders and elites, I usually only laugh with them, shake hands and make small talk with them. But deep inside of me, I don't have respect for them, at all. These guys don't have strong life principles. It's all about the now for them. Their greediness is horrifying.

How many of them have turned down offers from Nigerian government like Chinua Achebe in protest against the poor state of governance? How many of them have resigned honourably like Barth Nnaji, the former minister of power? And it's not as if when they turn down these offers or resign they'll become poor--no, they're already made men. But greed and avarice will not let them be great.

When you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. I don't take Nigerian elders and elites very seriously. Nothing really good can come from many of them. Bunch of prejudiced, greedy, myopic old men.

Daniel Chukwuemeka
Daniel chukwuemeka hmmm smh my head for Yoruba Muslim turn Igbo ....they have employed another means create an igbo name write long epistle just to potch igbo against igbo.
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Adiola(f): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
menstrualpad:

Igbo bringing Igbo down!

Igbo needs no enemies. They are competent enough to ruin themselves.

Same way Orji Kalu nailed Nnamdi Kanu.

Okorocha nailed any nail able....

And this one... Just to please the North.... Now tell me who are the real slaves to their northern masters?
that is no real Igbo anybody can be Daniel chukwuemeka ....please reason with facts
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Adiola(f): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
TheCabal:

Only and easterner can be this dololo.
When did the GMD position become more important than a minister of state and Chairman NNPC.

Better go and look for Nnamdi Kanu grin
my mother is igbo
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Adiola(f): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
FTrebirth:

only and easterner...LOL!

and i thought you said your mom is igbo; does it mean she's a dololo?
good one nice catch
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by CrtlAltDel: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adiola:
good one nice catch
Hey NL no 1 Hemaphrodite, I cant help but tag you grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody / See What Yorubas Are Discussing On Tweeter About Cjn / Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.