Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

“we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. (12522 Views)

"He Can’t Talk Or Walk” – Nollywood Actor, Zack Orji In A Critical Condition / It Wasn’t Music, It Was A Family Issue”,paul Okoye Opens Up On Split Wit Brother / 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Alexis11: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol..... Those are the people that have something meaningful to do with their lives.... cool
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by mamatwiny(f): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerian based musicians won't dare else the python will crawl to their door post and swallow. But it is not same for diaspora based musicians. They still sing the song.
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Leez(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Naijjablog:

http://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/ipob-we-can-t-talk-about-biafra-with-our-music-because-it-is-illegal-eastern-musicians-id7415488.html

lol ds article is so one sided
didnt d author see actors like francis odega,bob manuel udokwu,jim iyke,chinwetalu agu backing biafra
talking to upcoming artistes abt biafra and if dy support it is like pouring water in a basket
oh and a trip to d east will clear ur mind
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by mamatwiny(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Alexis11:
Lol..... Those are the people that have something meaningful to do with their lives.... cool

Self above all.
Tuface tried to air his mind before ipob gathered momentum, but he learnt it is not easy as it seems
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by 1kingwriter: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2017
You interviewed two people whom you christened upcoming artist and two of them with nameless people become Igbo and Biafran musicians.

Even Prince Nico Mbraga is not even a Nigerian talkless
of being Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Alexis11: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Quite easy for an afonja ant hiding behind a torchlight Nokia phone to type.

What can anyone do when it's the nature of the government to suppress opposing views and kill those seeking for a referendum?

The truth is..... Igbos are the group that fit the real definition of cowards perfectly in this country.
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by safetyInspector(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Are they talking about Nigeria in their music? Do we still have any song with meaning outside of Christian songs.
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Alexis11: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2017
mamatwiny:

Self above all.
Tuface tried to air his mind before ipob gathered momentum, but he learnt it is not easy as it seems

True!
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by yannis: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Leez:

lol ds article is so one sided
didnt d author see actors like francis odega,bob manuel udokwu,jim iyke,chinwetalu agu backing biafra
talking to upcoming artistes abt biafra and if dy support it is like pouring water in a basket
oh and a trip to d east will clear ur mind

Thank you for saying this, Though am in Lagos, i know this is BS and its just for those who hate the idea of Biafra

1 Like

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by yannis: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2017
mamatwiny:

Self above all.

What exactly did 2Face tried? Was it Biafra or The decay in the society/ price of commodity?
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Pat081: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2017
ozoemenaca:

this story is Afonjas hand work and we know them by their works
but ur people can nt do without d Afonjas can u tell mi how many of dem base in ur so call BIafra states n not in Afonja states??

1 Like

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Leez(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2017
yannis:

Thank you for saying this, Though am in Lagos, i know this is BS and its just for those who hate the idea of Biafra
naso bro
propaganda against biafra seems to be on d rise
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2017
I am a biafran, come and arrest me.
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by gidgiddy: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Mobsync:
The

That is the height of terrorism. Even Shekau -- as crazy as he is -- never attempted such.

Let me understand this your reasoning.

Shekau and Boko haram that have killed many thousands of people, displaced millions into IDP camps, waged war on Nigeria for the last 7 years.

Nnamdi Kanu who has only talked but never killed anyone or taken up arms.

But for you, Shekau is far better?

I will never understand some people

1 Like

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Alexis11:

The truth is..... Igbos are the group that fit the real definition of cowards perfectly in this country.

Then please educate me on what fearless & strong people like you have achieved undecided
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by hilroy: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2017
Just to let you all know, if Fela was alive, he would have said something. Either in support of Biafra or not. I'm quite sure it will be in support just to spite Buhari

*In fela voice*

Who killed Dele Giwa?
Na Baba
Who killed Dele Giwa?
Na Baba
If you put am Ngida na your own palava o
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by DanielsParker(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Quite easy for an afonja ant hiding behind a torchlight Nokia phone to type.

What can anyone do when it's the nature of the government to suppress opposing views and kill those seeking for a referendum?

Lmao,. I'm not an afonja, bro. I am in support of Biafra but not in a violent way.
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by victorvezx(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2017
Leez:

[s] lol ds article is so one sided
oh and a trip to d east will clear ur mind [/s]
Those people u mentioned never supported Biafra, they only advised the government to take caution and try to solve the main reason why the young youths are agitating. That's is advice not support
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Leez(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Those people u mentioned never supported Biafra, they only advised the government to take caution and try to solve the main reason why the young youths are agitating. That's is advice not support
like i said a trip to d east will clear ur mind
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Dmec(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Mobsync:
The reason is simple. There are no customers for "Biafra" music. Igbo is not Biafra and Biafra is not Igbo. Most Igbos don't even subscribe to this IPOB madness.

There are other movements like MASSOB, Biafran Zionist Movement etc clamoring for eastern independence, unfortunately, Nnamdi Kanu and his cronies destroyed everything when they started clamoring for Nigeria's destruction. Telling people to pick up arms against Nigeria, threatening to burn down the country, deliberately taunting, attacking, stoning soldiers, and calling the country a "zoo."

That is the height of terrorism. Even Shekau -- as crazy as he is -- never attempted such.

Now, several of his followers have been killed and he has disappeared and gone incommunicado. Even his white beards does not know here he is.

I'll advise the IPOB followers on Nairaland to check with Cote D'ivoire. That was where Ojukwu ran to and I won't be surprised if he too is there.
I bụ onye ụgha( You are a liar ).

1 Like

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by victorvezx(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Leez:
[s] like i said a trip to d east will clear ur mind [/s]
Keep talking trash
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Lomprico2: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
The sudden quietness of the agitators is quite scaring.
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by shurlermoz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=Homeboiy post=61125219]Fools

Gerrad pique offered to quit Spanish team cos of catalonia[/quote

Well, he hasn't offered to quit his job, hr has won everything with Spain already so he has nothing to lose where these young musicians have EVERYTHING to lose, talk of money, fame, livelihood, freedom and even their lives.
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Thelma1552: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kseafresh:
cowards
Heyy! You aren' a coward, come out and sing.

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by ifyain: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Stupid write up, banning ipob do not end the Biafran agitation. Every igboman is a Biafran and will never give up the dream of having their own nation.I am sure that no nation held together by brute force can with stand the test of time. checkout USSR, YUGOSLAVIA, IRAQ, SPAIN etc. time is on the side of Biafra

1 Like

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Thelma1552: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
yannis:

What exactly did 2Face tried? Was it Biafra or The decay in the society/ price of commodity?

Let them keep deceiving theirselves. Chioor!!
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Mobsync(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
gidgiddy:

Let me understand this your reasoning.

Shekau and Boko haram that have killed many thousands of people, displaced millions into IDP camps, waged war on Nigeria for the last 7 years.

Nnamdi Kanu who has only talked but never killed anyone or taken up arms.

But for you, Shekau is far better?

I will never understand some people

Don't deliberately misunderstand me. grin grin grin grin

Dmec:

I bụ onye ụgha( You are a liar ).

Oops! Is nnamdi kanu hiding in your bedroom?
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Kseafresh: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thelma1552:
Heyy! You aren' a coward, come out and sing.
mind your fvcking business b*tch
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by toye440: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
EliteBiz:
I respect biafrans tho, but I feel if most youth was employed and living fine, nobody will answer to Biafra call, the real problem is the government, the government is the terrorist......May God help us........proudly Yoruba.......proudly Nigerian
we find it so easy to hip d blame on government forgetting our role, and also forgetting we brought them in either via stomach infrastructure or cash payment. Those complaining hv governors and local govt chairmen who wre given allocations to manage their domain but rather chose to enrich themselves and we foolishly find it easy to run down Mr president, albeit this is not to say d president is impeccable but then we need to play our part. Nigeria will change wen we start calling back some of this so called NASS members who r redundant or not representing us period. Remember d change we want is an action word not a social media verb.
Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Thelma1552: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kseafresh:
mind your fvcking business b*tch
Bitchologist!

1 Like

Re: “we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. by Gotze1: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
yannis:
God, I hate Nairaland.

SMH for this site although it called a forum, most posts are censored for politicians. SMH.

You will see a post publishing lies about an event or someone, it's pushed to the Front page with just few comment, so that a lot of people will see it and believe since most people are not ready ask and research about the truth of the matter they are reading.

You see another with true message and hard fact (mostly hard to swallow, and opposite of what has been speculating around) with so many comments, it will never see the front page rather, i will be deleted once it has more than one page.

Nigeria and it citizens are wonderful ride full of deception, and its drivers are the politicians with long account and the censored media/press
[/s]Mumu, you hate nairaland but typed this long epistle on it. Are you OK at all. If you hate nairaland, then fashi from the site. Many people are here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Forgive Wizkid For This ACT?? 18+ Picture / Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown / Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.