Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC (1866 Views)

Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
This will another test for the fake anti-corruption war by APC. Bode George was sentenced to 2 years in jail for approving contracts without due process,just like Mohammed Baru,GMD of NNPC was accused of doing by Kachikwu,Minister of State for Petroleum.

"In his judgment, Justice Oyewole held that, indeed, the defendants disobeyed the lawful order which set the limitation on prices of contract to be awarded by the NPA board and that there were traces that some contracts were split by the board led by Chief George."

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/n84bn-npa-contracts-scam-bode-george-5-others-jailed-28-years/

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by emmie14: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bode George went to prison during era of due process. Sorry Oga George. This is muhammadu Buhari where due process is relocated at the other room. Where religious/political party affiliations tribal sentiments and favouritism is in place of due process.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by iLoveConductor6: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lets wait for response from them cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by IJOBA2: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
LET ME CALL MY YORUBA MUSLIM BRETHREN

BOLUSTICAL
KN23H
WALEDEJI
MACLATUNJI
GOKE7
OLLAH1
HOLATIN
KONOPLYANKA

10 Likes

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
iLoveConductor6:
Lets wait for response from them cheesy
grin

4 Likes

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
emmie14:
Bode George went to prison during era of due process. Sorry Oga George. this muhammadu Buhari where due process is located at the other room. Where religious/political party affiliations tribal sentiments and favouritism is in place of due process.
Buhari is really showing his true colours

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by bedspread: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good CASE...
LETS SEE WHAT PMB WILL DO!

WHATEVER PMB DOES WILL REVEAL IF ITS PMB IN ASO ROCK OR ITS JUBRIN OF SUDAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
bedspread:
Good CASE...
LETS SEE WHAT PMB WILL DO!

WHATEVER PMB DOES WILL REVEAL IF ITS PMB IN ASO ROCK OR ITS JUBRIN OF SUDAN

1 Like

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by bedspread: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
DutchBruh:

MY FATHER MY FATHER!!!
THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN!!
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2017
bedspread:
MY FATHER MY FATHER!!!
THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN!!
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 05, 2017
IJOBA2:

BOLUSTICAL
KN23H
WALEDEJI
MACLATUNJI
GOKE7
OLLAH1
HOLATIN
KONOPLYANKA
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by SalamRushdie: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2017
If you are expecting the same Buhari who didn't jail the father of his APC in 1984 over currency laundering crimes to jail Baru then you are on a long thing , in Buhari's dictionary jail belongs to only those who challenge his thirst for power
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by menstrualpad: 4:36am On Oct 05, 2017
The dossier I have on Buhari and corruption I will not post here... I can't waste my efforts where one mod mynd will be removing or hiding anyhow. I have resolved to make handbills and picket redeemed Christian Churches ... With my band ... No time for online ranting again. But first and foremost the campaign against fayose is a holy duty.... Owing 8 months salary is equivalent to murder...
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 05, 2017
menstrualpad:
The dossier I have on Buhari and corruption I will not post here... I can't waste my efforts where one mod mynd will be removing or hiding anyhow. I have resolved to make handbills and picket redeemed Christian Churches ... With my band ... No time for online ranting again. But first and foremost the campaign against fayose is a holy duty.... Owing 8 months salary is equivalent to murder...
I posted a video of Buhari statement where he said he can't treat 97% and 5% equally and the video was deleted by the MODs
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by PrettyRita(f): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Wandaful
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by menstrualpad: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2017
DutchBruh:

I posted a video of Buhari statement about the he can't treat 97% and 55% equally and the video was deleted by the MODs
Make it into CD's and distribute them to all and sundry. Infact do a compilation of such hot items...
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by konoplyanka: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
The same Nigerians accused obasanjo of witch hunting him. When buhari arrested daskuki, they forgot he is Fulani and Muslim and said it was a vendetta. If Baru is sacked and prosecuted now. Y'all would find another twist to it.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by cooldrinks: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2017
konoplyanka:
The same Nigerians accused obasanjo of witch hunting him. When buhari arrested daskuki, they forgot he is Fulani and Muslim and said it was a vendetta. If Baru is sacked and prosecuted now. Y'all would find another twist to it.

dansuki arrested buhari during the coup.
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by slivertongue: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2017
GMB decides who is guilty and who is innocent. i laugh at those who believe he is a transparent man, and beyond primordial interest
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by cooldrinks: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Nnamdi kanu's Lawyer has a case against Federal government.

https://www.nairaland.com/4097956/nigerias-military-crimes-against-south
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by holatin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
IJOBA2:
BOLUSTICAL KN23H WALEDEJI MACLATUNJI GOKE7 OLLAH1 HOLATIN KONOPLYANKA
seun pls help this guy find work, he is too jobless
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by konoplyanka: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
cooldrinks:

dansuki arrested buhari during the coup.

Yes. But why can't buhari forgive him because they are fellow Muslims and Fulani? Why hasn't northern Fulani Muslim elders prevail on buhari to free him?

1 Like

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
holatin:
seun pls help this guy find work, he is too jobless

Lmao
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by holatin(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
ollah1:

Lmao
he is jobless and depressed, he find solace in fight, divisibility tactic and tribal bigotry
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
holatin:
he is jobless and depressed, he find solace in fight, divisibility tactic and tribal bigotry

I swear down. He will know how he shamelessly wasted his youthful age on irrelevant things.
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Throwback: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
I totally agree.

As long as there is a binding directive not to award any contract above $20m without the approval of the board, and Kachikwu can indeed proof that such contracts as alleged were awarded unilaterally by the NNPC GMD, then Baru is headed for the same jail hospitality that Bode George enjoyed.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by BrutalJab: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Una never see anything yet.
Sai Baba till 2050
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by holatin(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
ollah1:

I swear down. He will know how he shamelessly wasted his youthful age on irrelevant things.
he is still been fed by parent, dat is why he still think life is not more than nairaland
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2017
holatin:
he is still been fed by parent, dat is why he still think life is not more than nairaland

Couldnt have said it better
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by HottestFire: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2017

Acid test for Buhari's anti-corruption.

Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by sevenhundred(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=DutchBruh post=61115235]This will another test for the fake anti-corruption war by APC. Bode George was sentenced to 2 years in jail for approving contracts without due process,just like Mohammed Baru,GMD of NNPC was accused of doing by Kachikwu,Minister of State for Petroleum.

"In his judgment, Justice Oyewole held that, indeed, the defendants disobeyed the lawful order which set the limitation on prices of contract to be awarded by the NPA board and that there were traces that some contracts were split by the board led by Chief George."

the supreme court overrule that judgement and free bode george, be factual.
Re: Bode George Went To Jail For Same Offence As GMD Of NNPC by cooldrinks: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
konoplyanka:

Yes. But why can't buhari forgive him because they are fellow Muslims and Fulani? Why hasn't northern Fulani Muslim elders prevail on buhari to free him?

he's an old man and his mind is set.

(1) (Reply)

A / Gen. Abdulsalami & PDP National Chairman At Project Commissioning In PH... / 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.