Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant (1863 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / See This Poster Of Babajide Sanwo-olu: A Plus Or Minus? / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by finnestdope(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
I was coming back from somewhere this afternoon and meet this poster. I can laugh alone Biko.

Do you think this man means this?

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by sarrki(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Comedian everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by omenkaLives(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
I'd rather vote these slippers below than that flaaat headed Timaya wannabe Pig.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by Sarkin: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
I'd rather vote these slippers below than that Pig.
why? Do you think he can't revolutionize this country just because his poster seems somewhat funny?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by Sarkin: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hmm...
I'm tired...
Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by amSTARboy: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2018
omenkaLives:

Tribalism has eaten so deep in our society...

Before now it was corruption...

Youths of nowadays lack focus and vision...

Nigeria has never been so divided...

Its a pity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
[s]God forbid I vote inyamuri flat.head drug baron!!![/s]

look at this low life aboki terrorist , who gave u the phone u use in writing this nonsense?

#codeine addict

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by SalamRushdie: 1:48am On Jun 20, 2018
He will stillnmake a far better leader than Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 20, 2018
For those Hatting...
Its allowed
If other Igbo youths were to be like me... He he he.... Make I relax sha.
Anyways ụmụ Igbo unu ahụlanu ya.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by olaniputu: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
coming from a person that prefer his Benue people slaughtered than to criticize their oppressors
what a pathetic shame

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by lagdmark(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2018
omenkaLives:
I'd rather vote these slippers below than that flaaat headed Timaya wannabe Pig.
Take it easy S.moroon.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2018
omenkaLives:
You are a shameless tribalistic pig that feeds on the blood of humans and pigs straight out of the pen.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by BillGoldberg: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You are a shameless tribalistic pig that feeds on the blood of humans and pigs straight out of the pen.

olaniputu:
[s][/s]
coming from a person that prefer his Benue people slaughtered than to criticize their oppressors
what a pathetic shame

amSTARboy:

Tribalism has eaten so deep in our society...

Before now it was corruption...

Youths of nowadays lack focus and vision...

Nigeria has never been so divided...

Its a pity

Why are you guys quoting that hopeless thing and giving meaning to his life? Are you people not aware that if you were him, you can't but hate on the Great Igbo Nation?? Go to his hometown now.

You will notice that most of the good houses there are being occupied by Igbo people who came and invested in their towns while most of the natives their still live in mud houses. Case in hand is Makurdi. I kid you not when I tell you that 90% of the big supermarkets, Shopping malls, Fuel stations, Hotels, Student Hostels, Markets are 100% Igbo owned!

So if you were that thing called Omekalives, you can't do nothing but hate Igbos. It eats him up on a daily basis and he is dying gradually internally. So anytime you see his posts, just ignore him or use the meme below.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by omenkaLives(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:

cheesy

Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by proudevil: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Ipob this is an opportunity for you guys to show Nigerians how Strong's and unified your people are.
Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2018
omenkaLives:
cheesy
If truly you are from Benue or any Middlebeltan state and all these atrocities are meted out on your people and you keep quiet, then you are a mistake of a human
Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
got it from one of ur relatives that came to prostitute around here
Tushkito:

look at this low life aboki terrorist , who gave u the phone u use in writing this nonsense?

#codeine addict
Re: 2019 Elections: Check Out This Poster Of An Igbo Aspirant by Morikaih: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
omenkaLives:

Brian less poster....

(1) (Reply)

‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto / Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate / Alex Badeh: Family Reacts, Reveals Why Suspect’s Confession Is Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.