Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (52716 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Myself2(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
we don't want any complications
write to jubrin directly

Who is Jubrin ?
Oh I remember ,the Sudanese at the Villa

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by BanevsJoker(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2017
ReubenE:

It is very unfortunate you hold the opinion that Nigeria is not finished already.
It is legendary that people like you still hold the view that Buhari is the man when all facts points in the opposite direction.

Its absurd to think Buhari just maybe is using some charm to garner followership but again I do not think there is any charm potent enough to bewitch a large number of people like his followers.
If that be the case, then what is wrong with all this people that refuse to see beyond president Buhari's pretence that he is as bad as those we condemn?

Though, I agree with you that President Buhari is the last of his kind. His kind only administer pain, anguish, hunger, worthlessness and death.
He is the last of his kind because Abacha is gone, Idi Amin Dada, Mobutu Sese sekou, Pharoah, Benito Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin etc they are all gone.

I want to write like you when I grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by talk2percy(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2017
U are joking with the Hausas, and especially when they are Muslims? This government is full of deceit. Kachikwu should be careful with this power hungry fellows, cuz they are ready to do anything including coming up with a false accusation that make look real just to rubbish him for speaking up against them.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Annie939(f): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Nukilia:

When you tell them theyre clueless, they'll come for your head. We are being deceived by the propaganda arm of the government. Voting APC/PDP crooks out is the only way to salvage the remains of this country.
a party full of lies and propaganda look at our economy it's 100 per cent dead now there past is hurting them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by osile2012: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2017
fyneguy:

Are you kidding?

An oil firm transferred money into a private investment account, only for same to be liquidated into DUMEBI KACHIKWU's account? An account that had nothing to do with the inflow.

Na wa o

Is the firm Nigerian governments ?
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Bizibi(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr kachikwu,please resign now!!
I said last night that they will set this man up......
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by agabaI23(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Kachikwu was mentioned only once in that hogwash. He was appointed on the 4th of August 2015. He must be the most stupid and greediest person to have started looting just over a month of his appointment.

My thinking is that this was used to discredit him them so that he would be removed. And somehow it worked with Buhari who probably didn't read it. They blackmailed him out. He probably didn't see this report and may not even be aware it existed.

St Buhari!
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by adanny01(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2017
spotty232:
Lol I and my uncle wer discussing last night and I told him , charges wer going to come up against kachikwu from efcc, but I thought it would be like a week or two, but seeing this this morning,is the first time this government is surprising me, this is their fastest response to issues I hv seen till date.
May God help us in this country.i just pity kachukwu CUs his life and career is about to take a new shape and when they are done with him he'll regret ever writing that letter, he should know his name and religion does not look alike with theirs, so there will be no holds barred in treating his Bleep up......

I support your point but defer on the your inference on the government.

When you say government, it means Buhari ordered the release of this counter accusation on the Minister. I see no motive for a whole President to engage in mudslinging.

The person who has a motive is the NNPC GMD and his cronies. They are more likely to have a grievance to want to tarnish the image of their tormentor.

A lot of people always mention either the government or APC but i see the insinuations as baseless. Its corruption that is fighting back while rubbing mud on the government's responsibilities.

Its embarrassing to the government but the government wont embarass themselves.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by awa(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2017
I hate everything about this APC and Buhari Regime. They are evil.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by awa(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2017
adanny01:

When you say government, it means Buhari ordered the release of this counter accusation on the Minister. I see no motive for a whole President to engage in mudslinging.

The person who has a motive is the NNPC GMD and his cronies. They are more likely to have a grievance to want to tarnish the image of their tormentor.

A lot of people always mention either the government or APC but i see the insinuations as baseless. Its corruption that is fighting back while rubbing mud on the government's responsibilities.

Bros what you need to understand is that if your personal family is doing well, the praises come to you but if anything goes wrong you are to blame as the head of the family. Buhari is the President.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by hadura29(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2017
When Kachikwu released a statement as regards the leaked memo, he stated that efcc has been on his tail for a very long time.

So with this report, if I am to choose sides, I'll choose Kachikwu's story. Fg is predictable.. Holy Spirit come and take over Nigeria...

Canada visa fall on me abeg...
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Lordspenzo(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2017
ojlifa:
I do not think you know what you are talking about President Buhari is the last of his kind the only one left in Nigeria.in fact if not for him Nigeria would have finished.I always say it God has specail love for Nigeria.with the rubbish GEJ boys and girls did.Nigeria was on life support when PMB took over it is called economic bubble go and check it up

you are a grade 1 zombie
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Bizibi(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2017
I will continue to say it here,this govt have a lot of money to execute any project forget all this distraction.

I never knew they could be this lazy.......
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by adanny01(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2017
awa:

Bros what you need to understand is that if your personal family is doing well, the praises come to you but if anything goes wrong you are to blame as the head of the family. Buhari is the President.

Yes, very correct.

Why would a father defend his unmarried pregnant daughter whose act is a disgrace to him in the public? It doesnt appeal to my common sense.

You think all this negative publicity is Buhari's own doing? Something that tarnishes his anti corruption drive.

Its high time Nigerians started thinking appropriately.

Some people here are mentioning APC. Its not funny? What are we thinking? Where is common sense?
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2017
You are a very big fool and curse to your parents, I feel pity for them cos u are a lost n without brain.
ojlifa:
I do not think you know what you are talking about President Buhari is the last of his kind the only one left in Nigeria.in fact if not for him Nigeria would have finished.I always say it God has specail love for Nigeria.with the rubbish GEJ boys and girls did.Nigeria was on life support when PMB took over it is called economic bubble go and check it up

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by newbornmacho(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Is dumebi kachikwu the same person as Ibe kachikwu? Or is this a useless accusation?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ivolt: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
fabre4:

I can swear u didn't even read that report but you're just replying what u don't even understand.

There was nothing incriminating on Emmanuel kachikwu I don't know the essence of going to school if u can't read and comprehend

Reading is the most difficult task for an average Nigerian, unless the material is a joke.
Most people just go with the headline.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Bizibi(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2017
agabaI23:
Kachikwu was mentioned only once in that hogwash. He was appointed on the 4th of August 2015. He must be the most stupid and greediest person to have started looting just over a month of his appointment.

My thinking is that this was used to discredit him them so that he would be removed. And somehow it worked with Buhari who probably didn't read it. They blackmailed him out. He probably didn't see this report and may not even be aware it existed.

St Buhari!
you are not far from the truth, when they removed the former GMD I knew something was wrong until I saw the name called baru.......I thought kachikwu would resign last year.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by breatheagain(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2017
jayson87:
Wonder why some persons are vehemently defending corruption. See them defending Kaichukwu. Damn! Tribalism and Nepotism are the order of the day in this country.

So you guys think only NNPC GMD can steal and kaichukw is a saint. Dream on!

STOP DEFENDING CORRUPTION! Corruption is Corruption
exactly what they want; redirect the first shot fired and create confusion and division amongst the public. seems they all have skeletons in their closets. no surprised doh
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ideylaff: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2017
istandfortruth:
Aha! I've been expecting this. You speak against this government then suddenly the EFCC remembers you in thier so called antigraft war. Same tactic repeated over and over again. Kachikwu is no fool, he won't have a genuin case to answer EFCC and yet accuse a serving GMD of corruption because he knows the usual response from this government is counter accusation. They do this because they know that gullible Nigerians will forget the first accusation and follow whatever the media feeds them with grin

Kachickwu has always bn a deals man don’t be fooled by the sharp suits and all. Way back from. Mobil days he’s always bn mr 50/50 but in a very quiet and subtle way.

He’s crying coz the deals he planned have bn cornered nothing more.

He’s Gov Uduaghans person what do you expect?

He was appointed by Buhari through Danjuma and IBB. They are all into dodgy stuff.

Baru could be wrong but both are culpable in all

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2017
who is the EFCC fooling? so they had to wait till the minister letter was leaked before they will now say that have a report on the issue against the NNPC GMD. .these people have taken us for fools in this country for a long time. .sometimes I wept for this country. .government officials please PITY for us, our mumu don over do!
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Itzurboi(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2017
frankihima:
my brother Nigeria issue tire me .no single leader since 1960 that work for progress of this country .all of them are thief
NAH, you gAt it wrong there, late president umar yar'adua did, he was a leader and not a ruler.... If not for death, nigeria would have gone so far in positive development... #Gudday sir
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by arcnomso(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2017
The gullibility of Nigerian people is sickening.Let us agree that those huge amounts remitted to Kachikwu's account was real and the man has a case to answers.Why bring it up now? Does is not show that there is a plot to cover up and counter a greater case.Who released the outdated letters? The real CHANGE we desire in Nigeria must come from the citizens.Nigerians have to learn to discover TRUTH and stand by it.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Keballl: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
My bother,we are confused in this country, imagine kachukwu of all people,now you will see Igbo's and those that hate buhari administration both attacking him cos he work under buhari, pmb has no case to answer,the only thing is either he agrees that he approved the actions of GMD or deniy them,kachukwu on the other hand received this very attack from GMD's foot soldiers, but I tell you we the youths are confused, something is wrong with us.

You mean PMB as the Petroleum minister has no case to answer in a $26 billion scandal all within one year? angry Folks like you need to be restricted from voting. You are a typical example of the confused and silly youths you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by spotty232(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2017
adanny01:

I get you, but you should know that the government is not just buhari, buhari is leading a gov, there are other people in the same government, I have no evidence to say if buhari is or is not behind this , but the fact is the corruption you say is fighting back is part of this government, lets call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2017
danjumakolo:
Kachukwu ought to have talked earlier. The 6 reasons he gave started at least six months down the line. Could it be that he knew the efcc report was coming out,that was y he chorused?
why didn't the Efcc report not come out since last year

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by 989900: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2017
istandfortruth:
Aha! I've been expecting this. You speak against this government then suddenly the EFCC remembers you in thier so called antigraft war. Same tactic repeated over and over again. Kachikwu is no fool, he won't have a genuin case to answer EFCC and yet accuse a serving GMD of corruption because he knows the usual response from this government is counter accusation. They do this because they know that gullible Nigerians will forget the first accusation and follow whatever the media feeds them with grin

Let's thread with caution (it is a developing story . . .facts and dynamics will keep ebbing and flowing).

There is no saint by default here, only facts and time will tell.

I'm a Kachikwu fan, but like I said yesterday, a wise man will never listen to one side of the story to pass judgement . . . let's hear from the other side.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
adanny01:

Yes, very correct.

Why would a father defend his unmarried pregnant daughter whose act is a disgrace to him in the public? It doesnt appeal to my common sense.

You think all this negative publicity is Buhari's own doing? Something that tarnishes his anti corruption drive.

Its high time Nigerians started thinking appropriately.

Some people here are mentioning APC. Its not funny? What are we thinking? Where is common sense?
But you blamed Jonathan for everytin?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by BALLOSKI: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:
Anansek where you dey? cheesy
even me sef don try to call you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Keballl: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2017
adanny01:

Corruption fighting back from which quarter? From me, you or those currently in power?

This government is corruption personified, case closed.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by agabaI23(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Bizibi:
you are not far from the truth, when they removed the former GMD I knew something was wrong until I saw the name called baru.......I thought kachikwu would resign last year.
I actually expected him to resign but now I think it is good he didn't resign
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Klington: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2017
When a leader lacks understanding, he's always very oppressive
buhari Jubri is a catastrophic monumental disastrous failure of epic proportions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.