Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (52710 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Dee60: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2017
The purported letter from VP to the President looks very very fake. The VP who is a professor of law and a SAN cannot in my opinion sign such a terrible letter filled with grammatical errors. Its fake.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Mambox: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
ideylaff:

Kachickwu has always bn a deals man don’t be fooled by the sharp suits and all. Way back from. Mobil days he’s always bn mr 50/50 but in a very quiet and subtle way.

He’s crying coz the deals he planned have bn cornered nothing more.

He’s Gov Uduaghans person what do you expect?

He was appointed by Buhari through Danjuma and IBB. They are all into dodgy stuff.

Baru could be wrong but both are culpable in all

Finally, someone that can sniff things through.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by BetaThings: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
ojlifa:
Wonderful now please quote what chapter of the consitition that voilate or tell me the name of the crime? I repeat this is the.most useless report an investigating organization can release

Constitution?
Which chapter of the constitution speaks against over speeding?
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Rhozabeth(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Believe it or not, this is an ethnic war! Kachiku (an ibo man) exposes Baro (an hausa) man, in retaliation, Magu an hausa man decides to expose Kachiku! That is all i see and that is why this country can never move forward! Plus everybody is sooo corrupt that there is no word to properly describe how badly things have gone due to corruption!
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Call07034780891: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
They want to create confusion
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Image123(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Kachikwu became minister in November 2015, what do all these transaction reports of September and October 2015 have to do with anything? The NNPC GMD should be sacked with alacrity and the leaker from efcc or state house should be punished.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by slivertongue: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2017
ReubenE:

It is very unfortunate you hold the opinion that Nigeria is not finished already.
It is legendary that people like you still hold the view that Buhari is the man when all facts points in the opposite direction.

Its absurd to think Buhari just maybe is using some charm to garner followership but again I do not think there is any charm potent enough to bewitch a large number of people like his followers.
If that be the case, then what is wrong with all this people that refuse to see beyond president Buhari's pretence that he is as bad as those we condemn?

Though, I agree with you that President Buhari is the last of his kind. His kind only administer pain, anguish, hunger, worthlessness and death.
He is the last of his kind because Abacha is gone, Idi Amin Dada, Mobutu Sese sekou, Pharoah, Benito Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin etc they are all gone.

GMB and his gang are a CIRCUS, u catch them they shift the post. is GEJ not underfire for the acts of his appointees? so y sud we treat GMB differently? GMB's personality is inflated, he lacks capacity to lead d civil community

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ReubenE(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2017
slivertongue:

GMB and his gang are a CIRCUS, u catch them they shift the post. is GEJ not underfire for the acts of his appointees? so y sud we treat GMB differently? GMB's personality is inflated, he lacks capacity to lead d civil community
Thank you for the bold.
His personality is utterly inflated. He is placed on a pedestal he clearly does not belong.

My pain is that some unfortunate souls still hold on to Buhari's mirage of fighting corruption, integrity etc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by jomoh: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2017
gwinaB:

Dumebi is actually the minister's younger brother. He was more popular than the minister until his appointment. What is the history of that account?

Private owners of money can decide where they want their funds to go.

My bad. I didn't know Dumebi was his brother.

Private owners of money?

But this money is not a private money, it is an investment of a company and it is not just any money, it is an investment of a company.

Companies are not supposed to just invest its money and dash out the investment plus the return on it to a private individual.

There's what is called entity concept. It means a company is a legal entity on its own that is separate from an individual who is also an entity on his own. Their relationship shall not mix except by contractual obligation but no matter the contract, the investment of a registered company must not be liquidated into a private account.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by johnjay2012: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:
Following the leakage of the complaint letter written against the NNPC Group Managing Director, Dr Maikanti, by the Minister of State, Dr Ibe Kachukwu, somebody decided to leak EFCC report commissioned on Dr. Kachukwu. There is always two sides to a story. You be the judge. It is mind boggling.
The grammatical construction does not represent a Professor in Law (zero tolerant to corruption). double use of further. this is photoshoped. My thoughts though.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by DinoP: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2017
The sentence in the first paragraph of that memo read:
"we request your approval to commence further investigation"

please lawyers in this house, so does Efcc needs the president's approval to investigate crime? I thought it is suppose to be an independent body.

assuming the president says no! that means case closed.

See this NAIJA UNA COUNTRY Ehhh..
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ReubenE(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Ballmer:

What do you Igbo have to say before ? Overly tactless can't even caution yourself to wait till the president release a statement on the accusations. All you silly sick PDP goons are the reason why a large number of Nigerians have adamantly chosen to support APC blindly because of your senseless noise about ALL things.
I don't want to join issues with you but responsibility demands that I say this hereunder:

It is very naive for you to think every contrary opinion about this ill fated administration represents Igbo interest. If you strongly believe dissent in a democracy, and in a multi ethnic society like Nigeria is Igbo, then I am afraid to accuse you that you are not civilized. Where you are in the scale of society is still very close to nature.

Perhaps, president Buhari has delivered his statement to you concerning Babachir Lawal, Oke, and his other co-travelers.
We know his antecedents that he is a chief pretender, more subtle than the green snake in a green grass.

This administration headed by president Buhari is like a household witch that bedevils a family, that turns around to console and sympathize with the rest of the family when a member dies.

My brother, look beyond whether Igbos hate Buhari and demand for him to rest his demons and do what we elected him to do.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:
typical ipob terrorist depender of corrupt people.

The memo from VP written since May 2016 before the president fell sick is now what you are leaking in October 2017 as a response to age long Northern parasitic manipulation of Southern Nigeria resources without bringing anything tangible to the table other than the large population liability & the integration of your arewa brothers in Niger, Chad, Cameroun, Ghana, Togo, etc into the nation's burden.

Since inception, only northerner has occupied the EFCC chairmanship position. For a very long time, Custom CG is reserved for the North. Yaradua retired baba Fadahunsi to prevent a Yoruba man the most senior as at that time from becoming the Custom CG. The only southerner NSA I can remember died from a Navy Helicopter crash. But the northerner fought with everything to become the EVC of Nigerian Communication Commission.

Having gone through your belated may 2016 northerner EFCC probe report which has been in public knowledge to some people in the sector, it is the continuation of allegations levelled to remove Kachikwu when he was GMD of NNPC. He is Executive Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil in Africa before he was invited by government.

It is normal for your people to always see federal govt MDAs as their birth right properties disrespecting bosses from South & not following any laid down rules. This EFCC report is belated, dead on arrival, what we want is the president response to
the Minister's letter.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Sunmolar(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
is that why u just sounded so foolish
you sound audible and wise anytime you shut up
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by adanny01(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
spotty232:

If we fail to tell our selves the truth, then we are just like the same politicians we criticize,we should forget who we love who we respect who we voted for, and say the truth when the truth needs to be said. Unbiased criticism is what keeps the developed countries where they are now, and we remain a third world country, every name mentioned in the letter from buhari to maru to the cabal to kachukwu himself are all part of the government and you say I should disassociate the corruption from the gov...

I didnt say you should disassociate corruption from government.

People who are corrupt are in government. You cant say government is corrupt because there are people who are in the government that are not corrupt.

Its just not a good generalization. People are corrupt not government.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by adanny01(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But Buhari is the minister of petroleum?

So what?
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Syphonn(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2017
The Senator who represents Bauchi central senatorial district in the Senate, through Order 43 made this startling revelation after he stated that he was being attacked by the IG because he exposed the corrupt activities going on in the police.

According to PoliticsNGR, the senator dropped a bombshell shortly after, saying that the IG was involved in extra-marital affairs with two serving female police officers namely, Amina and Esther.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/police-ig-slept-with-two-policewomen-impregnated-one-senator-misau/
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Tecno66: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
we don't want any complications
write to jubrin directly
You and this your Jubrin self. So you believe FFK?
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Attack and counter-attack undecided
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by jide333(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
THAT YOU Ddaji is a disgrace to we Nigeria and the peace loving oduduwa race.
THAT YOU Ddaji was suppose to be arrested for calling ipob terrorist(hate speach) since the usa(world police) declared they are not..

THAT YOU Ddaji can go and die in hell for all i care...
Oloriburuku sombody... ahahahahaha

Ddaji:
Following the leakage of the complaint letter written against the NNPC Group Managing Director, Dr Maikanti, by the Minister of State, Dr Ibe Kachukwu, somebody decided to leak EFCC report commissioned on Dr. Kachukwu. There is always two sides to a story. You be the judge. It is mind boggling.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
EFCC petition written since March 2016, that is one year, seven months ago. For this petition to be written against the man who was formerly the Executive Vice Chairman, ExxonMobil Africa shows how naive & desperate the cabals are.

The memo from VP written since May 2016 before the president fell sick is now what you are leaking in October 2017 as a response to age long Northern parasitic manipulation of Southern Nigeria resources without bringing anything tangible to the table other than the large population liability & the integration of your arewa brothers in Niger, Chad, Cameroun, Ghana, Togo, etc into the nation's burden.

Since inception, only northerner has occupied the EFCC chairmanship position. For a very long time, Custom CG is reserved for the North. Yaradua retired baba Fadahunsi to prevent a Yoruba man the most senior as at that time from becoming the Custom CG. The only southerner NSA I can remember died from a Navy Helicopter crash. But the northerner fought with everything to become the EVC of Nigerian Communication Commission.

Having gone through your belated may 2016 northerner EFCC probe report which has been in public knowledge to some people in the sector, it is the continuation of allegations levelled to remove Kachikwu when he was GMD of NNPC. He is Executive Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil in Africa before he was invited by government.

It is normal for your people to always see federal govt MDAs as their birth right properties disrespecting bosses from South & not following any laid down rules. This EFCC report is belated, dead on arrival, what we want is the president response to
the Minister's letter.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Tecno66: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
The GMD is obviously working with the cabal. They decide who sees PMB. Since they already know whats on the mind of Kachikwu, it is expected that they will shut the door against him.
clarocuzioo:
Since 2016 this letter has been written and we did not hear anything about it or the furtherance of its investigation, and just because recently Ibe Kaichukwu raised some salient points about the MR. Baru and we are we are now seeing this in the public domain.
It's really pathetic of this government, speak against it and efcc is sent after you immediately, obvious they want everybody to shut up while things go astray in this country.

There's also another dimension am considering, from Kaichukwu's letter, he said he tried to see the president for sometime But it was impossible, does it mean that the president is totally inaccessible? If that's the case then this country is doomed with this administration.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by jide333(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
THAT YOU Ddaji is a disgrace to we Nigeria and the peace loving oduduwa race.
THAT YOU Ddaji was suppose to be arrested for calling ipob terrorist(hate speach) since the usa(world police) declared they are not..

THAT YOU Ddaji can go and die in hell for all i care...
Oloriburuku sombody... ahahahahaha

Ddaji:
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by Beetobee(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
istandfortruth:
Aha! I've been expecting this. You speak against this government then suddenly the EFCC remembers you in thier so called antigraft war. Same tactic repeated over and over again. Kachikwu is no fool, he won't have a genuin case to answer EFCC and yet accuse a serving GMD of corruption because he knows the usual response from this government is counter accusation. They do this because they know that gullible Nigerians will forget the first accusation and follow whatever the media feeds them with grin

Stop dsiplaying your ignorance. The EFCC report was written in 2016. Instead, lash out at the person who leaked the report now, just the same way Kachikwu's letter was leaked out now.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ajawara(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Ddaji:
typical ipob terrorist depender of corrupt people.
It is not "Depender " but "Defender".
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by laudate: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2017
AnanseK:

Laudate , how are you?
Some of the skeletons in our Minister's cupboard are beginning to show face. He he he..... cheesy
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ojlifa: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
This question shows you brought yout driver licence because if you went to driving school and did you exam,you would know

BetaThings:

Constitution?
Which chapter of the constitution speaks against over speeding?
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ojlifa: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2017
You mean your brain abi

chicoMX:

Na your life dey on life support, not my Nigeria. You berra just keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ojlifa: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2017
I would think you should be more sorry for yourself because if you read what you wrote it is clear you have some mental issues

TruePass:
You are a very big fool and curse to your parents, I feel pity for them cos u are a lost n without brain.
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by laudate: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2017
ideylaff:

Kachickwu has always bn a deals man don’t be fooled by the sharp suits and all. Way back from. Mobil days he’s always bn mr 50/50 but in a very quiet and subtle way.

He’s crying coz the deals he planned have bn cornered nothing more.

He’s Gov Uduaghans person what do you expect?

He was appointed by Buhari through Danjuma and IBB. They are all into dodgy stuff.

Baru could be wrong but both are culpable in all
Guy, you don talk am finish. Nothing more to add. Balloski, I hope this answers your questions?

cc: Anansek,
Re: EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks by ojlifa: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2017
IPOB una oga dey london dey flex una money with him wife.you dey here still dey waste your mb.sorry oh,who come be the zombie of me and you?

Lordspenzo:

you are a grade 1 zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Supplementary Election Results / Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.