Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Cure For Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Cure For Stretch Marks (2259 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cure For Stretch Marks by OriflameNIG: 1:35am On Oct 05, 2017
The combination of our serum and our feet up product which contains urea has been proven be several Nigerians to clear stretch marks from the skin . No matter how the stretch marks look like , you can be rest assured that we can handle it

Re: The Cure For Stretch Marks by FitnessDoctor: 2:27am On Oct 05, 2017
OriflameNIG:
The combination of our serum and our feet up product which contains urea has been proven be several Nigerians to clear stretch marks from the skin . No matter how the stretch marks look like , you can be rest assured that we can handle it
maybe you could put up an advert on my blog www.realfitbody.com

1 Like

Re: The Cure For Stretch Marks by eben227(m): 3:05am On Oct 05, 2017
If that should be the case why not you advertise it
Re: The Cure For Stretch Marks by OriflameNIG: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
maybe you could put up an advert on my blog www.realfitbody.com
As a company, we will look into it. If your blog has high traffic, we will do business with you
Re: The Cure For Stretch Marks by FitnessDoctor: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
OriflameNIG:
As a company, we will look into it. If your blog has high traffic, we will do business with you

I get 1,000 pageviews daily on my blog and Facebook pages of 35,000 followers...

Most of my users are Nigerian and are interested in something about health and fitness, so it would be great for your company.

I can offer you an advert space for a monthly fee.

(1) (Reply)

3 Modern Corporate Dress Styles For Office / Large Rocks On Engagement Rings? / What Goes Best With Skinny Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.