Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians (28966 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by colli247(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Lawyer to the terrorist grin grin

Any Biafra apologist that will mention me, over this post, will die this month...

Oya, who goes first?
YOUR A FOOL ENTIRE AFONJA YOUTH ARE MUMU

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by nototribalist: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Johndekd:
Like Ojukwu like Kanu... Runaway runaway
at least better than this Afonja that was killed like rat in prison

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by uncleade(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2017
THE END OF A GENERATION ! ! ! ! ! !
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by notttty(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Spotted again is lack of consistency in the story he told.. . Lemme explain just a line..
He said and I quote that the army us trying to capture nnamdi kanu and still insist kanu is in the army's custody.. . This show how inconsistence he is.. My argument all this while is this guy needs to be schools on how to stick to a story line..... Secondly only fools will believe kanu is in the army custody nor did I buy that kalu story of kanu flying to uk via malaysia. The TRUTH is this guy is somewhere around nigeria. He will eventually be tired of hiding.. . Sadam Hussein hide pass this.. Them still catch am... Gadafi hide them still see am catch.. Make una tell am to come out while the governemant still has a bit of pity

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by SoftDealz: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2017
Wow!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Ten06(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Pls anywhere he is they should release him immediately his people are waiting for him to kiss his feet and start boasting again

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by victorioushands: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2017
He is a prince, and if he is dead, they should release his body for a befitting burial.

A prince whose father's staff of authority was given by the Nigerian government which also pays him but which he seeks to destroy with his mouth. Talk of godless and money/power mongering parents raising arrogant and untrained nuisance! Idiots deceiving fools!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by 111jideofor: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2017
They pushed billions to our militants in the South-South to scuttle the unity project. The job of the real intellectuals is to teach them that our militants constitute less than 2% of our population.
We shall teach them that the elders, chiefs, community associations, market men and women, and the youths are the real owners of our region. These are the ones that need respite from invasion, rape, and all forms of exclusion. These are the ones we go to.
This unity they fear is what we shall give them. Work with me, beloved brothers and sisters far and near, for we must be united this time. Money cannot buy conscience. All hail Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by hamzo66: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2017
From biafra or dead,,,,, to biafra or london
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by 111jideofor: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari disobeyed court orders, not one not two. Dss did same thing & still No one is calling for their arrest because they're the slave masters. Arewa Youths can't be arrested because they are of the slave masters.
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are crossing red lines everyday with blood and destruction to show for it, yet no arrest made.
Nnamdi Kanu ask for referendum and he was detained for 2 years without trials. Now, South East and South South are militarized because a group that is nonviolent is termed a threat by the slave masters.
And many slaves, especially from the old conquered Eastern region are busy insulting and disparaging Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. This is a case of Stockholm syndrome. This set of people refused to read the handwriting on the wall. The Youths and poor masses are tired of this injustice and suffering. They have decided to end it by all means. As an efulefu, you can keep insulting and disparaging Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, but when this struggle turns violent be sure you'll be part of the damages that will follow it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by RoyalUc(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2017
If I talk now, dem go say I talk.

I wonder why people will always choose and follow emotions over reason. According to him; "This is a Northern agenda to cleanse the entire igbos."
How can the North cleanse the 'entire' igbos? Are we that weak and vulnerable?

What exactly is the agenda of the north? To islamize or to cleanse?

These Northerners must be gods in themselves and over others.

Barr. Ify, I think you know what you are doing but it's a dangerous game you are playing.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by nengibo: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Franco2017:

Speaker of SS Region, Behave ur self
Speaker of southeast & south south shatap
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by gidgiddy: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
texazzpete:
This IPOB lawyer is just foolish.

Calling SE politicians 'cowards' for not supporting IPOB. Aren't they the idiots for not using their movement to push pro-IPOB candidates into power?

The clown is talking about sweeping politicians away in 2019. Meanwhile they had a golden chance to push for a pro-IPOB Governor in Anambra state in the upcoming elections....and they blew it because of Kanu's foolish pride.

IPOB is a pressure group not a political group. The military invasion of Kanu's house was illegal and if the Lawyer has had no contact with his client since thst invasion, he has the right to ask the Army to produce his client, dead or alive.

The shocking thing about this is that the Army still claims they never went near Nnamdi Kanu's house.

It is a tragedy for democracy

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by AnanseK(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
scofieldsimba:
The raid was unnecessary..

Not with the huge quantities of arms being imported into the country disguised as building materials. The catchment by customs amounts to a couple of thousands of pump action rifles. Only God knows how many consignments have got through. These are not for hunting or sports. They are for the plan to kill Nigerian citizens. The raid was necessary.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Alexis11: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
Even a first world country such as Spain is finding it hard to let Catalonia go. Although I think Catalonians have reach a point of no return.

Nigeria will not let biafra go. We are way too backward. That's just the truth.

Try to read up about the way Catalonians started their movement and compare it to the way una dey go about Biafra.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by gidgiddy: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2017
AnanseK:

Not with the huge quantities of arms being imported into the country disguised as building materials. The catchment by customs amounts to a couple of thousands of pump action rifles. Only God knows how many consignments have got through. These are not for hunting or sports. They are for the plan to kill Nigerian citizens. The raid was necessary.

But a raid should not be conducted unless there is information to that effect. The authorities should not raid anywhere for the sake of raiding, and even if they have to raid, it is not the job of the Army to do so

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2017
Franco2017:
Nigeria will continue shooting their foot till Biafra is restored.
Nnamdi Kanu is alive but won't show up even till 2019.
His missing will be a very big blow why 2019 elections will be boycotted in SE & SS.

When the time comes, we'll continue our protests, "Give us Nnamdi Kanu or No Election."
wake Up
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Old how do we share YouTube video here
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by magicminister: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
[size=15pt]THIS LAWYER IS VERY POORLY SPOKEN. ITS REALLY EMBARRASSING!!!![/size]
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by degamemaster(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Those of you asking for Kanu's wife voice or statement would wait for a long time . Was his wife his spokesperson before now? Wasn't his lawyer his spokesman and have been speaking and demanding hos whereabouts ? Foolish Nigerian youths that cannot reason with their head just because of hatred for the Igbos, and it's going to consume you all very soon as BIAFRA will go .
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Psoul(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
brainpulse:
Was Kanu the only one inside the house during military operation dance? Answer : No
His parents and brother was with him, initially we were told his parents were also missing until we were told his parents weren't missing again.

Igbos are fools to think Nigerians don't know the grand scheme for him to run when he has flaunted his bail conditions and aware that he would be rearrested.

Bros, is this the much ur logic can carry? If assassins came for a guy that is seated in a club drinking, Will they concentrate in killing/abducting or will they prefer killing/abducting many ppl?

I don't understand the bases of that question from you: Was Kanu the only one inside the house during military operation dance?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by talk2emma: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Johndekd:
Like Ojukwu like Kanu... Runaway runaway

Don't take it alone give some to your father

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Eddiecute86(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
emmabest2000:
Whenever I remembered Fr Mbaka’s Msgs I laugh to the max

Mbaka to IPOB members...
You people called him Mandela of Biafra
Nelson Mandela received beaten
But Kanu couldn’t stay and receive beaten
Rather he took off !

Mandela My Foot ...

KANU IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!
For the fact that his wife is silent all this period of his disappearance speaks volume !

Do you think if Mandela was to be a Nigerian he wouldn't have been killed like they did to likes of saro wiwa or do you think MKO would have been killed if he was a South African.
Your guess is as good as mine except you want to play a card of hypocrisy.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Franco2017(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Badelove:
Tell the lawyer to produce Kanu and not FG. Here was interview granted by Kanu to the press after the invasion. so, who is keeping Kanu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzuIkuKioug
You don't know what you're saying...
This video was made after the first attempt of Nigerian military to invade the house, which the Igbos resisted, but when they, the NA came the 2nd time, they pulled down everything, and forcefully invaded his house and destroyed the properties.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by YelloweWest: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Alexis11:

Try to read up about the way Catalonians started their movement and compare it to the way una dey go about Biafra.
Shut up! I don't care how they are going about theirs. If it's different from the agitation in Nigeria.

Secession movement is secession movement!

A certain ethnic group want independence and the govt of the day won't let the democratic process happen (referendum) because it know the overwhelming majority will vote to leave!

There is never an easy way to a referendum. Stop trying g to coin the movement as if it's not legitimate.

I support one Nigeria but its not by force!
Before 1914 there was no Nigeria!

By the way I'm not igbo.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by johnamedu: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2017
brainpulse:
Was Kanu the only one inside the house during military operation dance? Answer : No
His parents and brother was with him, initially we were told his parents were also missing until we were told his parents weren't missing again.

Igbos are fools to think Nigerians don't know the grand scheme for him to run when he has flaunted his bail conditions and aware that he would be rearrested.
prepare to meet them with ur evidence in court.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Alexis11: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

[s]Shut up! I don't care how they are going about theirs. If it's different from the agitation in Nigeria.[/s]

Secession movement is secession movement!

A certain ethnic group want independence and the govt of the day won't let the democratic process happen (referendum) because it know the overwhelming majority will vote to leave!

There is never an easy way to a referendum. Stop trying g to coin the movement as if it's not legitimate.

I support one Nigeria but its not by force!
Before 1914 there was no Nigeria!

By the way I'm not igbo.

It is normal for you to deny.... Everybody does cool

You can tell your useless father to shut up not me tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by YelloweWest: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Alexis11:

It is normal for you to deny.... Everybody does cool

You can tell your useless father to shut up not me tongue
I tell u again. Shut ur ignorant asš up!
Bloody parasite.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Guyman02: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2017
brainpulse:

Please go and respond to the $26b oil contract scam thread. Stop masturbating all over Biafra and IPOB stories
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Ojiofor: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2017
jetbomber17:
Some day Kanu must re appear ..so this lawyer should be careful.. I have not heard kanu's family demanding for his whereabouts.

The lawyer is speaking for both NK's family and for IPOB.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by BALLOSKI: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
kabakaauu:
Hmmm ok ooo

grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
kabakaauu:
Hmmm ok ooo

Terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks / You Must Come For Debate, PDP Tells Buhari / Nigeria Asks Pilot Trainees In South Africa To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.