Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (37001 Views)

Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
You can only attract those who need fixing only if you need fixing.

The fault we see in others mirrors our own faults.

Only those who do know how to love themselves, desire love from others.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by muller101(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wetin be this see as she resemble horse shoe magnet
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by 1miccza: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
Most people will attack her...but she is right.
This is exactly what I was talking about @Mrphysics. The "I can fix him" mentality.

Very correct, why are people very good at posting comments that do not relate to the post at all
Most comments on this thread are really sickening
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by ubergold(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
very true.
I think its a thing of nature for the women folks to act that way, its the reason they are attracted to bad boiz or someone who they perceive is dangerous, because they feel they can always change the person.

So dating such person gives them the adventure and the thrill, so they feel like they have impacted in his life at the end.

Why do you think Good guys are perceived boring? Its simply because they have no anomaly for the women folk to correct.

Ever heard the sentence , Wise Women build their home? Its this sentence that they all abide by and try to build the man and kids to that Mr/Mrs perfect, which never always works.

She is so on point like decimal.

A very new perspective I must say. I'll use this logic in my next beer palour discussion cool
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
She spoke quite intelligently,much to my dismay....But look at the comments, I guess Nigerians are just hungry,explains why they aren't thinking straight....

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Dearlord(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
My people are always ready for attack.
She just said her mind.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by romeorailss: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided
pocohantas:
This is exactly what I was talking about @Mrphysics. The "I can fix him" mentality.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Jarus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

As shared on her Instagram Page , Read below.

I used to be a fixer. I stayed in bad relationships, attracting the same type of men—men who needed to be fixed.

I know so many women in the same position. We attract cheating men, commitment-phobic men, emotionally unavailable men, emotionally damaged men, alcoholics, drug abusers, narcissists and sociopaths.

It’s like we are a magnet for men whose pieces are shattered all over the place. And for some reason, we feel compelled to put these pieces back together.

But I must admit, I have failed every single time.

I never gave myself a chance to sit back and question my motives. Instead of asking why I constantly felt obligated to pick up someone else’s broken pieces, I ran to pick them up without a second thought. Being selfless made me think that coming second didn’t matter because I was putting someone else’s worthiness first. And in the end, rank doesn’t matter, right?

I realized that the reason I was attracting these types of men was because I believed I could save them.

As selfless, thoughtful, giving women, we think we will be “that woman”—the one who will change them. We think we can turn a cheater into a loyal boyfriend. We think we can help him walk away from the drugs and alcohol. We believe we can help him get over his commitment issues and aim for a stable future with us. We trust that we can get rid of the emotional baggage that he has been carrying for years. 
We attract these men because we believe they need us. And to leave them would be selfish, insensitive and ruthless.

The sad news is, we constantly blame ourselves when they don’t change. Every time they fail us, we think it’s because we failed them. Their hold on us becomes stronger; they keep us around knowing they have nothing to offer. 
It’s just my view. What’s your view Let’s interact 
#JustMyView #JMVwithDayoAmusa #TAO#millionshadesoftao

Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/dayo-amusa-women-attract-cheating-partners/

cc; lalasticlala

The only thing that catches my attention here is, she wrote in flawless English. Very rare to see a Nollywood actress write 3 paragraphs without bullets.

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by hanassholesolo: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
bobdee05:
My dear sister you attract the exact kind of personality and character that you are,pls run a check on your self. Likes be get likes.

And some people will say unlike poles attract. Can you guys make up your mind?
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by mrphysics(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
Lol. It's visible to the blind now.

Let me take it to the other side:
Is there a level of acceptance a lady can take before saying yes? What I mean is; seeing we are not all perfect and no one can comfortably say he/she found someone with 100% of what she/he is looking for, therefore, is there any particular trait that the lady can say, I can fix him?

Or should we all be waiting for mr perfect.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by IamLaura(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
very true.
I think its a thing of nature for the women folks to act that way, its the reason they are attracted to bad boiz or someone who they perceive is dangerous, because they feel they can always change the person.

So dating such person gives them the adventure and the thrill, so they feel like they have impacted in his life at the end.

Why do you think Good guys are perceived boring? Its simply because they have no anomaly for the women folk to correct.

Ever heard the sentence , Wise Women build their home? Its this sentence that they all abide by and try to build the man and kids to that Mr/Mrs perfect, which never always works.

She is so on point like decimal.
1000Likes
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by ebunoluwawa: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
But you've once said no man is bold enough to approach you for marriage, so this is what you have been doing all this while? Kontiniu you will soon enter menopause.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by omooba969(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
generationz:
She's right most nice "Mr and Mrs fixalot" usually attract narcissist and terrible people.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with being that type of person. That's why good girls end up with bad guys and vice versa. It's the natural law of opposites being attracted to each other.

However, nobody walks around with a sign on their forehead saying "I am a cheat, wifebeater or womanizer"

However with experience you'll learn to notice subtle signs, that's why it's advisable not to fall head over heels in love with someone without knowing and studying them well enough.

Many of these people are the most charming and charismatic, but when you look beneath you'll discover that they are very shallow with nothing to offer rather than excessive baggage and pain.

Most of the time they do not take out time to work on themselves or see the amount of pain that they are causing their loved ones because they think after all people are always attracted to them so they can't be the ones with the problems it has to be the other person.

Biased. undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Ajusshi: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
generationz:
She's right most nice "Mr and Mrs fixalot" usually attract narcissist and terrible people.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with being that type of person. That's why good girls end up with bad guys and vice versa. It's the natural law of opposites being attracted to each other.

However, nobody walks around with a sign on their forehead saying "I am a cheat, wifebeater or womanizer"

However with experience you'll learn to notice subtle signs, that's why it's advisable not to fall head over heels in love with someone without knowing and studying them well enough.

Many of these people are the most charming and charismatic, but when you look beneath you'll discover that they are very shallow with nothing to offer rather than excessive baggage and pain.

Most of the time they do not take out time to work on themselves or see the amount of pain that they are causing their loved ones because they think after all people are always attracted to them so they can't be the ones with the problems it has to be the other person.
It's rare to see your kind of wisdom on nairaland.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by makinson2865: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
harmeyd:
Who is she

she is an actress and d writer of "unforgivable "film which featured
mike Ezuruonye ,demond elliot and many outstanding actors/actress.dat women is good in her career.watch unforgivable and ur mentality abt her will change###
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by jayAjoku(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
its a bloody lie you were busy chasing rich guys to foot your expensive lifestyle and they knew you were only there for money thats why they didnt bother to change . dont come here and spew trash please. angry
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Ohcanada(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Cos of who you're

Shit attracts flies my sister undecided
You nailed it.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by silifat11(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
one of the hardest things to do is trying to fix a heart you didn't break. Well, there's difference between love and pity...
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. It's visible to the blind now.

Let me take it to the other side:
Is there a level of acceptance a lady can take before saying yes? What I mean is; seeing we are not all perfect and no one can comfortably say he/she found someone with 100% of what she/he is looking for, therefore, is there any particular trait that the lady can say, I can fix him?

Or should we all be waiting for mr perfect.

No, we can't all wait for Mr/Miss perfect. No one is indeed perfect, but the problem with people like this is...they try to fix problems that are more of psychological. Somehow they drag themselves into the mess and become the major wreck.

We all have that feeling of wanting to take the glory.
Some battles are not ours to fight, all in the name of love grin grin

Men most times don't have this time, but women are mostly the ones blackmailed into all this, with the virtuous woman talk.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by GEEGLOBAL: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
You can only attract the kind of person who you're.
That is the law of life (Karma).
Whatever goes round, comes round.
Meanwhile, change to a better person, to attract a better person.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by belindar: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Everyone has opinion even OLOSHO
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by mrphysics(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:

No, we can't all wait for Mr/Miss perfect. No one is indeed perfect, but the problem with people like this is...they try to fix problems that are more of psychological. Somehow they drag themselves into the mess and become the major wreck.

We all have that feeling of wanting to take the glory.
Some battles are not ours to fight, all in the name of love grin grin

Men most times don't have this time, but women are mostly the ones blackmailed into all this, with the virtuous woman talk.
The bold phrase seems to be the major reason.

You have spoken just the truth. Women really need to understand that they are so many things about men you can't change else you will just be living unhappy life everyday. Things like cheating, smoking, getting drunk, etc are things which is very hard to change in men. Anyone with it is already living with it.

But things like coming back late, eating some foods, late night calls, and other little things about men can easily be changed.

Same thing with women, most things about you guys are so difficult to change. What most men do is to see if there are ready to live with it. Someone like me don't have the strength to change anyone.

One rule in safety is Do not try to be a hero, save yourself first
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by righthappenings: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
You must be mature very sensible

generationz:

Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by generationz(f): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ajusshi:
It's rare to see your kind of wisdom on nairaland.

Thanks
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by righthappenings: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
righthappenings:
You must be mature and very sensible

Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by misterh(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jarus:

The only thing that catches my attention here is, she wrote in flawless English. Very rare to see a Nollywood actress write 3 paragraphs without bullets.
Especially those in the Yoruba genre.
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's appalling, such an intelligent write up ,sadly most of the people that commented seem ... ,let me not just say what's on my mind, it's just saddening, this is a perfect time to view a thread and just shake your head
SonOfAfonja:
She spoke quite intelligently,much to my dismay....But look at the comments, I guess Nigerians are just hungry,explains why they aren't thinking straight....
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by peripepe(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Cos of who you're

Shit attracts flies my sister undecided
]sir do you know that premiership is fixed? join me and find out...nonsononi99@gmail.com. Regards
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Kaymaxine(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bfor nko
Oloshos attracts Oloshis
Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by dealslip(f): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
She is right though. People who are attracted to people with destructive habits and imbalanced state of mind are called Co Dependents. They are often victims of abuse especially parental. This is why they usually attract such partners. It is a compulsive attitude and Co dependents feel compelled to fulfill because they are looking for acceptance they never got. Most co dependents compromise their personal space, sacrifice so much just to please their partners in return for a pat in the back. Most narcissistic personality then take advantage of such weakness using it as a bargain
Such Co dependents attend to their ego while they give them acceptance they crave for in return. Where this isn't met the narcissistic personality withhold their affection from the Co dependent. The Co dependents who are addicted to getting acceptance will give in. Most co dependents are shamed into thinking they are at fault by the narcissistic when it is the other way round. That's why she feels she fails her partners. Such narcissist have mastered the art of manipulation

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" by Curvinus(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
If you do a thorough background check, you'll see that most of these men she's complaining about have one thing in common: they are good looking and well off and have an abundance of women at their beck and call. They get validation and attention in overdose from lots of beautiful women.

So be honest with yourself and tell me why these men should stick with you even when they know they can be happier elsewhere, especially considering that you are nearly past your prime? You see! It is neediness that drives these women into hanging on to 'prince charming, hoping he'll grow to love them, even when it's obvious these guys aren't even into them in the first place.

So, sweetheart, tell yourself the truth that these men are way beyond your league and you don't have what it takes to keep them for a sequel because you didn't win the genetic lottery. Find your level and quit yelping like a pathetic love sick puppy .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.