Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria (2267 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / See Multi-million-dollar Properties Owned By Diezani And Kola Aluko In Lagos / Full Memo Detailing How Danbazau And AGF Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Gpdwise(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2017
its no more news that the buhari led government has one point agenda which is to eradicate corruption. Recently the most corrupt Nigerian in the person of former minister of petroleum Diezani asked the federal government through the office of AGF to order her back to Nigeria. with the amount of funds she was accused of looting i cant see a guilty person pleading to come back to Nigeria with EFCC past record of bail refusal. That she wants to evade judgement from Uk is laughable ask IBORI how far. former delta state governor is a happy man just 8years imprisonment for all the money he laundered. it is obvious EFCC and the federal government has no case and Diezani Alison-Madueke wants to blow her whistle which i believe heads will roll.
how can a person loot more than nigeria budget is a ?? i have always asked my self. i am patiently watching and was not surprise when i saw EFFC report on Dr ibe Kachukwu after he blew the whistle on GM NNPC "Mr Baru " see letter below.
it is quite unfortunate that Nigerians are slow learners but APC needs to know that Nigerians never forgets and we learn finally. i seriously don't know if the EFCC thinks we are all kindergarten in this great nation since March 24th 2016 and Dr Kachukwu corrupt letter to the Vice president was released to the general public yesterday why because Mr Baru is a sacred cow and like the bible puts it touch not my sacred cow and do Mr Baru no harm. Dr Kachukwu should ve known this before blowing the whistle. On further news i wander what president buhari one point agenda is again because he is doing a lousy work on fighting CORRUPTION.
I have forgotten "the main reason why fight against corruption is not working is because of the past administration" quotes from LIE MOHAMMED

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Tipsee2: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by powerkey: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari APC government is nothing but an extreme scam

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by aolawale025: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Keeping her in the UK has more propaganda/false news value for the government

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2017
powerkey:
Buhari APC government is nothing but an extreme scam

God bless you for this ..it's really an extreme scam

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by MaziOmenuko: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2017
You started a thread about the truth on denziani andnwhy AGF refused to order her back; then you start jumping from ibori to Kachukwu without addressing the topic you raised. If you have no tangible thing to write, why not just sit tight rather than writing meaningless episodes?

If Denziani wants to come back, why not walk into an airport, buy a ticket and return to Nigeria? Does she need a visa to return to Nigeria? She doesn't need anyone ordering her back since according to you, the UK has no case against her.

Na waoh, make agf send her flight ticket too? Abi make we raise funds for her to buy flight ticket?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by powerkey: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

God bless you for this ..it's really an extreme scam

My brother, it's terrible and so sad but the worst is that the masses have failed to see the true colours of the evil party....

This time it's not about leaving everything in the hands of God but it's time the masses must rise up to fight the oppressor...

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2017
powerkey:

My brother, it's terrible and so sad but the worst is that the masses have failed to see the true colours of the evil party....

This time it's not about leaving everything in the hands of God but it's time the masses must rise up to fight the oppressor...

I have told everyone around me that they must register and vote this time around because Buhari has to be rejected at the polls so Nigeria can start to restragtegise all over
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by limeta(f): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You started a thread about the truth on denziani andnwhy AGF refused to order her back; then you start jumping from ibori to Kachukwu without addressing the topic you raised. If you have no tangible thing to write, why not just sit tight rather than writing meaningless episodes?

If Denziani wants to come back, why not walk into an airport, buy a ticket and return to Nigeria? Does she need a visa to return to Nigeria? She doesn't need anyone ordering her back since according to you, the UK has no case against her.

Na waoh, make agf send her flight ticket too? Abi make we raise funds for her to buy flight ticket?

The government should be doing every thing to bring her back
Which they not doing
What's the reason for that
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Goke7: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2017
limeta:

Which they not doing

na she take her leg waka go london, nobody chased her away as she even took off before PMB was sworn in. She knows the road back to Nigeria abi no be so?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by powerkey: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have told everyone around me that they must register and vote this time around because Buhari has to be rejected at the polls so Nigeria can start to restragtegise all over
I quite agree with you but the masses needed a platform for mobilization, reorientation and sensitization...... to remove president Buffon and his bandit gang...

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Gpdwise(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

FG does not have a case against dazeni its time Nigeria realise this as the simple truth.
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by MaziOmenuko: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2017
limeta:

Which they not doing

The reason for that is what the AGF said, there's an understanding with the UK govt because she has cases there to answer. But the OP said the agf was lying. So if the AGF was lying and Denziani can walk around freely, nothing stops her from boarding a plane and coming home. She wasn't sent on exile so the excuse of mandating the AGF to order her home doesn't hold water. If she has no case to answer and she wants to come back, what's stopping her?

But I don't expect u to understand, because u are already biased so u can as well believe anything u want to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by MaziOmenuko: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Gpdwise:

FG does not have a case against dazeni its time Nigeria realise this as the simple truth.

Okk. We have heard you oga. No case at al, if that is what makes you sleep well at night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by slivertongue: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Goke7:

na she take her leg waka go london, nobody chased her away as she even took off before PMB was sworn in. She knows the road back to Nigeria abi no be so?

This govt dey take her matter shine, so to make nonsense of their pretenses she is supporting them to forcefuly bring her home if they have a serious case against her. we will see more drama in the coming weeks. this govt has thrived on propaganda and as the elections draws near u will see facts and hear the truth.
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Gpdwise(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
slivertongue:

This govt dey take her matter shine, so to make nonsense of their pretenses she is supporting them to forcefuly bring her home if they have a serious case against her. we will see more drama in the coming weeks. this govt has thrived on propaganda and as the elections draws near u will see facts and hear the truth.

Why are some Nigerians gullible. Diezani has been the number one most corrupt person in the history of Nigeria.. Maybe she is dragging the position with sani abacha yet u have the power to bring her back to the country to face the music. You here making excuses Because similar she is been tried with similar case in the UK as if she committed this crimes in UK What I understand from the AGF statement is that his office is 1) incompetent 2) no case against Diezani.
It's time Federal government start apologising to her.
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by limeta(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

The reason for that is what the AGF said, there's an understanding with the UK govt because she has cases there to answer. But the OP said the agf was lying. So if the AGF was lying and Denziani can walk around freely, nothing stops her from boarding a plane and coming home. She wasn't sent on exile so the excuse of mandating the AGF to order her home doesn't hold water. If she has no case to answer and she wants to come back, what's stopping her?

But I don't expect u to understand, because u are already biased so u can as well believe anything u want to.

Long talk
APC have something to hida
They don't want her to come to nigeria
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Goke7: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2017
slivertongue:

facts and truth from who? Diezani? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by slivertongue: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Gpdwise:

Why are some Nigerians gullible. Diezani has been the number one most corrupt person in the history of Nigeria.. Maybe she is dragging the position with sani abacha yet u have the power to bring her back to the country to face the music. You here making excuses Because similar she is been tried with similar case in the UK as if she committed this crimes in UK What I understand from the AGF statement is that his office is 1) incompetent 2) no case against Diezani.
It's time Federal government start apologising to her.

so what is ur point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by slivertongue: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Goke7:

facts and truth from who? Diezani? grin

political actors
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by cooldrinks: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nnamdi kanu's Lawyer has a case against Federal government.

https://www.nairaland.com/4097956/nigerias-military-crimes-against-south
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
I was expecting to see something of substance from the OP, but it's just baseless speculation and spurious, irrelevant links to Ibori and Kachikwu. Nigerians are their worst enemies, I swear. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by farihafaheemah(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
powerkey:

I quite agree with you but the masses needed a platform for mobilization, reorientation and sensitization...... to remove president Buffon and his bandit gang...
Not only the president what about the senators and house of representatives. They are all scammers. We need to chase them allout of ystem. Some have turned the Senate to their birth right
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by farihafaheemah(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Diezeni has case to answer in UK. Her case still under investigation, unlike Nigeria that u arrest your suspect before you commence investigation, in UK investigation must have been concluded before they arrest and charge you to court. She is under surveillance, she cannot board a plane and leave UK. That's why she requested AGF to file a process of extradition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't understand this post actually. But on Desiani I think she is not free to come back under normal circumstances. All it takes is a ticket and a flight schedule, enter the plane back to Nigeria. However I think in this case she is undergoing investigation in the UK. Perhaps the authorities over their have interned her until investigation is completed. This might be another Ibori loading. I truly feel sorry for her. Hope she comes out of it and not be a scape goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by 7lives: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

The reason Dizeani wants to face prosecution in Nigeria is because she knows our judiciary is compromised.
Let her face prosecution in UK, how many of the people prosecuted for graft are in jail in Nigeria here?.
The corrupt judges are the spanners in the wheel of the anticorruption drive, let that woman face the money laundering charges in the UK rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Robbin7(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
She was caught with more than 24,000gbp in her possession which is a crime in the UK and she hasn't been tried for that because she has been treating Cancer. Now she is fit enough for her trial.
Shikinah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gpdwise:

Then let her board a plane and come home. or does she need money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by markfemisgay: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Apc and buhari stinks.
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Diezeni has case to answer in UK. Her case still under investigation, unlike Nigeria that u arrest your suspect before you commence investigation, in UK investigation must have been concluded before they arrest and charge you to court. She is under surveillance, she cannot board a plane and leave UK. That's why she requested AGF to file a process of extradition.

OK. You agree she is under investigation in UK. Then do you want her extradited to Nigeria where she can escape justice by hiring people like you to shout witch hunting, media trial and she can bribe judges.

Let UK deal with her first according to AGF then she can come to face trial. is that too much to understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by GavelSlam: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
schoolboij:

Then let her board a plane and come home. or does she need money?

I want to start a gofundme appeal for Dieziani.
Re: The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

I want to start a gofundme appeal for Dieziani.
Lol. I will donate, but after her trial in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose / Abe Sets APC Secretariat On Fire / Killer Herdsmen: What Gowon Did To Nigeria, Buhari – Ex-ohanaeze Pres. Ikedife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.