Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

5containers Of Spoilt Rice In Bags Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5containers Of Spoilt Rice In Bags Urgently Needed (1792 Views)

Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria / Covid-19palliative:group Condemns Customs For Releasing Spoilt Rice To Oyo, Othe / IS BUYING AND SELLING RICE IN BAGS PROFITABLE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5containers Of Spoilt Rice In Bags Urgently Needed by adorablevincy: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2017
If you sell rice and you have spoilt stock there is an opportunity now for you to sell them and get some money back instead of loosing them outrightly. There is a serious request for bags of spoilt rice now to be exported through Benin Republic. If you have please let us know the quantity. We need large quantity and won't likely to respond to jokers. call: 09098621541
Re: 5containers Of Spoilt Rice In Bags Urgently Needed by Valobit(f): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
who will buy the spoilt rice?
i sincerely hope it is not for human consumption o!
Re: 5containers Of Spoilt Rice In Bags Urgently Needed by adorablevincy: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Valobit:
who will buy the spoilt rice?
i sincerely hope it is not for human consumption o!
Must you comment if you have no clue to what is requested and what it can be used for? Look at what your evil mind is giving you or is it that you want me to come and start exposing the usage to you of course it's none of your business. Kindly zoom off...

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From The Fire Incident In Watt Market Which Destroyed 50 Shops / Conventional Business Card Printing At An Affordable Cost. / Safeguard Your Property By Hiring Service Of Roof Gutter Cleaning In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.