Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" (24890 Views)

FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps / FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by cristianisraeli: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
ameh99:

No! You should get your brain checked for believing in a mentally unstable cow like ffk

FFK don achieve wetin you no fit achieve in 100million years..so shut up when your elders talk boy
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by tolguy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Jubril from Sudan. Buhari failed Maths with F9 (FatimaTara) as we used to call it in HausaFulani areas.

Pls let somebody explain to Buhari that 9Trillion Naira is missing under his watch as Hon. Minister of Petroleum from NigerDelta soil.

Billiyan Zamba Tara........9Ttrillion.
jahili wayace kudin sunbata? kwangilarne ba abayar bisa ka'idaba
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by seangy4konji: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
same story every day...no development...
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by chukxie(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
fiizznation:
lol... Confused drug addict is what this pathetic fool(ffk) is. You and your goons said buhari has been cloned in London, and now one Jubrin from Chad Republic is the person impersonating buhari.. So why are you accusing "buhari" for the ineptitude of some people?

Lol.. Btw, your wailings are starting to get too boring for me. Buhari this buhari that everyday. C'mon cocaine sniffer, get a grip over yourself.

Don't you think you're attacking the messenger rather than refuting the message from the messenger? From the contents of Kachikwu's letter to Buhari there are evidences of shady contract deals at the NNPC. This allegations should give every sensible Nigerians course for concern, don't you think so?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Freeman50(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
And you say Nigeria is gonna be fine. when?
The president said he's gonna fight corruption.... fighting corruption is awarding contracts that worth such a huge amount of money without following the right source?

Some people came to liquidate Nigeria and run away.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by ameh99: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ffk is sick in the brain
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by ameh99: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

FFK don achieve wetin you no fit achieve in 100million years..so shut up when your elders talk boy

Yes he is a thief probably like you and you generations
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by ameh99: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

....and who is the elder, you!
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
nototribalist:
Anything about Northerners makes me angry. I swear.
lol,is too extrem of u to say dis openly
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by jonyima: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
simultaneousboi:
This man is always reacting to every issues on social media. Maybe he's secretly eyeing one political post come 2019, just like Fayose.

Buhari is the worse corrupt president ever. He is the father of nepotism and injustice.

i weep for this country.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by cristianisraeli: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
ameh99:

Yes he is a thief probably like you and you generations

be careful when you cross that line of bringing ones family into any matter..dont toy with me because i will crush you
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

Then why do you insist you don't want the south to go, either by secession or recommendations? Is it because you guys are parasites?

Coz u didnt ask nicely. The first time u killed our leaders in cold bold via a cowardly coup instead of using political discussion. Now u use insult and threat and we responded with an eviction notice which u obviously couldn't handle. So If u wanna continue using ur animalistic ways u will keep getting same results.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by fay39: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
i pity ffk and his like in this country, i wish they could see beyond their bias and hate mind. God bless Nigeria and God bless the North

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Hussainmaaji: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fani Kayode make noise during Obasanjo regime,Obasanjo called him and gave him appointment come to Jonathan he makes makes same noise Jonathan called him gave appointment coming to Buhari Kayode make same noise but instead of Buhari to give him appointment he then carry him to prison and lick him up.do you think there will be anything gd Kayode will said about Buhari?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by mikkypel(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Reno Omokri and FFK are just getting into Southerner's head
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by MrRitchie: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
They didn't say money was missing, they awarded contracts that accumulated to that amount without due process, we all just internet sensationalist, instead of us to mobilise and fight any useless government that is planning to ruin our Future and that of our children, instead we are busy rushing to the internet to worsen the case, our conditions in Nigeria will remain the same (no be swear) if we (the good citizens) don't do something fast
inkon:
For that huge amount of money to go missing under the very ministry buhari is overseeing makes a total nonsense of his so-called fight against corruption because he is obviously more corrupt than those he is fighting.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
get your brains checked if you do not believe ffk and free yourself from the zombie curse..lol..

believe what xactly,,
pre election buhari wil islamise nigeria.
buhari wil jail n flog nigerians.
buhari is dead , buhari on comma,,buhari now cloned.
buhari hate d east so much no governor frm there as ever claimed to be deny FG allocation,,nt even paris fund
the ceo of tstv is an igbo man yet,,tztv jus gat 3month tax free... i guess some of yu those jus know d true picture of hatred.
ffk is alway usin tribal ,,religion sentiments in every criticism that not opposition he is moreorless wailing
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by cristianisraeli: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
ericsmith:

believe what xactly,,
pre election buhari wil islamise nigeria.
buhari wil jail n flog nigerians.
buhari is dead , buhari on comma,,buhari now cloned.
buhari hate d east so much no governor frm there as ever claimed to be deny FG allocation,,nt even paris fund
the ceo of tstv is an igbo man yet,,tztv jus gat 3month tax free... i guess some of yu those jus know d true picture of hatred.
ffk is alway usin tribal ,,religion sentiments in every criticism that not opposition he is moreorless wailing

i leave you to think about those i highlighted
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Jflex07(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
This country Don tire me, everything! God why you carry put for naija. chai! this country na second hell fire
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by slawali: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Did any money miss pls?
inkon:
For that huge amount of money to go missing under the very ministry buhari is overseeing makes a total nonsense of his so-called fight against corruption because he is obviously more corrupt than those he is fighting.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Praktikals(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
inkon:
where did you see 'missing money' in the tweets and letters?

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by umarkaybie(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
But seriously. Irrespective of political affiliation, does anyone take this guy serious? Most his claims are so unfounded and inciting.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by MEHO: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
GoroTango:
Then you can go and hang cos we ain't going nowhere

Remain we will leave.. Useless parasite
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by spy24(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
harmless011:
It did not start today, buhari can never change:

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him. Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.” But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari preferred a man from Niger instead of Nigeria. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe... -
Reference: The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash, former Head of Information and Communication, Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN 1-9044722-25-3._
. I'm not suprised buhari is a tribalist how many times has he reached southern Nigeria since he bacame president

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by spy24(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
yang:
When they tell you the zoo is non negotiable

The you should know that you have effectively been taken into slavery

The zoo called Nigeria is a slave camp with animals everywhere

What is the difference between zoo Nigeria and European slave master and colonial master

When we demand referendum for our freedom the zoo slave master, the evil people start to shoot innocent people dead

Hypocrisy and evil is the black man celebrating independence from colonial master and killing people who demand independence referendum in Biafra

The worst are the people supporting all this evil, do not forget that the evil that you do or support today will live with you and your children
. Oga pls Nigeria is not a zoo
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Myself2(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:
Buhari should be arrested at once and jailed.

He is a thief.

'Honorable' Minister for Petroleum.

A swear

The idiot has been stealing from the treasury since 1978 and zombies keep ejjaculating while foolishly saying he has integrity.Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by ebbo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
inkon:

Who said anything about money is missing? Did the minister says so?not following due process is not equal to money is missing. Na so who go dey lie upandan
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
MEHO:

Remain we will leave.. Useless parasite
Parasite? what does igboland contribute to the Nigerian economy? Your IGR is the lowest of all geo political zones, even lower than the war ravaged north east. Go and hang yourself you flat headed, white powder development parasite
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by moshino(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
inkon:

Did buhari ever say he's fighting corruption, he said he's "paiting kwarroptio", two different things.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by RaptorX: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
When this same Kachickwu was removed as NNPC MD and given an irrelevant post as minister of state only to be replaced by Buharis fulani brother, we that knows better raised the alarm here on NL. Only to shouted down by naive Southerners who believe all the lies and pretentions of their Sai baba savior and said he is only appointing his fulani brothers to every sensitive post because they are the only qualified Nigerians lol. You people ain't seen anything yet by the time Sai baba finished with una.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by sammyj: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
I thought the likes of FFK said PMB died long ago!!! angry shocked shocked
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
my president have indeed shown that he is a tribalistic one. .I thought I once voted for the president of all. .but the clear evidence now shows that he is the president of one side of the country. .how do you explain 13 security chief positions and 9 goes to the north, 3 to west and 1 to the south south. .how do you explain the appointments in the NNPC where he still gave the north 9 posts? how do you explain these 26 billion dollars saga. .everything is just turning left, from your treatment abroad, to your wife visit in london, to your independence speech and the percieve hate for the igbos who you even fought against in the civil war. so why still bear the grudge till now. .my dear president I loved you n voted for you, but if you ask me to do it again now, I don't know wat to say..please save this country from the pending civil war. .the real civil war. .the biafra war was not a civil war as a federal army came to attack the people in the east who were trying to defend their homeland. .they never attack or bomb either kano, kaduna, Markudi or even lagos but as it stands now, this war will be bloody. .please help this country. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah / Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.