Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (34473 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by mechanics(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
hmmmmm.
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by Honest2(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't even understand her English
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by bewla(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Divay22:
Lol
hope u more then this
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided
People wey dem dey call Tiwa no too dey get sense
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by Divay22(f): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
bewla:
hope u more then this
Definitely
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by Marrtynze(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol, e go soon clear for ya eye, guy wey dey single, na u dey relationship
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by Marrtynze(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
donnaD:
the horseband sorry husband does not look responsible to me he is more of a gangster or a tout.when good looking and responsible looking men cheat on their wives why would this raggea guy not cheat .smhhh nonsence.
Pls hol it there, responsible men don't cheat, that's what makes us responsible, I can't watch U just say untrue things about us
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by thestevens: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
She looks like a side chick to me
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by donnaD(f): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=Marrtynze post=61139584]
Pls hol it there, responsible men don't cheat, that's what makes us responsible, I can't watch U just say untrue things about us
[/quote
kam nu kwa(if I hear)who says responsible men don't cheat??I did not say all men cheat.but most men cheat,i know alot of responsible married men dat play away matches and their wives would even swear that their husbands' are faithful to them.
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by Marrtynze(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=donnaD post=61140499][/quote]
Lol then they aren't responsible, cheating takes away any form of responsibility bestowed on those kind of Men, you can't be cheating especially in Marriage and still claim to be a responsible Man, pls who are you deserving, cheating is so wrong in a lot of ways, that no good or responsibility in you can invalidate, if you cheat, then you were not a responsible man to begin with
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wow ladies with their wahal
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by Chinatown1759: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
mazimee:

The one on white
haahahahahaha. u no get joy atal
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by donnaD(f): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Marrtynze:

Lol then they aren't responsible, cheating takes away any form of responsibility bestowed on those kind of Men, you can't be cheating especially in Marriage and still claim to be a responsible Man, pls who are you deserving, cheating is so wrong in a lot of ways, that no good or responsibility in you can invalidate, if you cheat, then you were not a responsible man to begin with
Ok but they all dress responsibly.I belive being responsible if of the mindset.
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by ROYALFIXED3011: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by ollybosieb: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tolexander:
where is the husband? angry

My question exactly
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by decency12(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
The girl is mad, the [s][/s]husband, boyfriend is mad..... all the side chicks are mad.

[b][/b]nonsense post
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by AceDomino(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2017
HUSBAND ABI BOYFRIEND?
SHE SELF NA OF THE GUY NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS
Re: Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook by MadamOk(f): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
��� This lady nor get time to fight directly
I hope she is fight a good fight sha
Cus guys are scaring this days oooo
If you over do or complain you go collect ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.