Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day (1347 Views)

The Best Way To Make Your Joystick Bigger And Stronger! / ACHIEVE 2X BIGGER AND STRONGER PENIS IN JUST 4WEEKS! / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by libracinkubwa(f): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Having issues of miscarriage, excess menstrual flow use Phyil Fresh Herbal Tea today and it also helps to build up the body defense, reduces congestion in the body system.

Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
timemod3 i cant access that thread u said i should get in. that was the thread i was banned. nd u, was it in todays thread u were banned ?
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
timemod3 i cant access that thread u said i should get in. that was the thread i was banned. nd u, was it in todays thread u were banned ?
Was banned on today's thread( queen okafor) for insulting your pap.
on which thread were you banned and for what? Lol.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod3:
Was banned on today's thread( queen okafor) for insulting your pap.
on which thread were you banned and for what? Lol.
lol, that of aishah. said i was bullying u. lol, i didnt find it funny initially tho. was like mad,had to mail one of the mod. thought u report me urself till i saw ur mention.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, that of aishah. said i was bullying u. lol, i didnt find it funny initially tho. was like mad,had to mail one of the mod. thought u report me urself till i saw ur mention.
Funny!. Who bullies a man with a pair of balls!
Is this your first ban ever?
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod3:
Funny!. Who bullies a man with pair of balls!
Is this your first ban ever?
lol. twas really funny judging from how u attack me

nd yeah. em experiencing it for the first time. it's not ur first ? u must be really troublesome. u are still even attacking other gels.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol. twas really funny judging from how u attack me

nd yeah. em experiencing it for the first time. it's not ur first ? u must be really troublesome. u are still even attacking other gels.
I can't even let you begin to imagine the many times I have been banned. I be old member here o & my accounts? hia! dem plenty small, just because of a day like this. Lol.
I had similar reaction or worse on my first ban but now... brrrrrrh! nothing!

And for ladies ehn, it's a clap back time.
Y'all bruised me on this forum. Fortunately you're one of my latest booties. Lol.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 2:38am On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
I can't even let you begin to imagine the many times I have been banned. I be old member here o & my accounts? hia! dem plenty small, just because of a day like this. Lol.
I had similar reaction or worse on my first ban but now... brrrrrrh! nothing!

And for ladies ehn, it's a clap back time.
Y'all bruised me on this forum. Fortunately you're one of my latest booties. Lol.
u guys are rather the ones intimidating ladies on dz forum. buh wait. how is it possible to know the mod resposible this. do u think u knw who is always getting u banned ?
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
u guys are rather the ones intimidating ladies on dz forum. buh wait. how is it possible to know the mod resposible this. do u think u knw who is always getting u banned ?
mynd is notorious for it, he can ban for africa. though lala does too.
I think i have a fair idea who reported me. I was the main target, quite unfortunately you happened to be a victim.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
mynd is notorious for it, he can ban for africa. though lala does too.
I think i have a fair idea who reported me. I was the main target, quite unfortunately you happened to be a victim.
lol, no wonder almost everyone seems to hate him. who do you think reported us ?

nd how long is ur ban lasting ?
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, no wonder almost everyone seems to hate him. who do you think reported us ?

nd how long is ur ban lasting ?
Lol. Ban lasts 10 days. A senior member who knows about all my accounts was behind this. We crossed path on a thread with one of my other accounts, vowed to get me banned as usual before the day runs out. I switched bck to Tm1 for safety but wasn't smart enough, few hrs down the line I got served, Lol. Remember I was banned first. On a fair deal, we shoulda been banned on the same thread for similar offence but on the contrary you were banned on another thread for the silliest of reasons just to balance things out.
Crazy stuffs happen here, i sabi this game long enough. I know who is who, lol.
How u dey? Aint in church?
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
Lol. Ban lasts 10 days. A senior member who knows about all my accounts was behind this. We crossed path on a thread with one of my other accounts, vowed to get me banned as usual before the day runs out. I switched bck to Tm1 for safety but wasn't smart enough, few hrs down the line I got served, Lol. Remember I was banned first. On a fair deal, we shoulda been banned on the same thread for similar offence but on the contrary you were banned on another thread for the silliest of reasons just to balance things out.
Crazy stuffs happen here, i sabi this game long enough. I know who is who, lol.
How u dey? Aint in church?
lol, em new to this stuff tho. mine is 7days.
nd em kul. naa nt in church yet. our first mass is suppose to be 5:20am very early, i woke up late. wil be attending evening mass by 5pm. ama catholic.
you ? bk from church ?

lol, why em i even askin, u dont seems like the type.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, em new to this stuff tho. mine is 7days.
nd em kul. naa nt in church yet. our first mass is suppose to be 5:20am very early, i woke up late. wil be attending evening mass by 5pm. ama catholic.
you ? bk from church ?

lol, why em i even askin, u dont seems like the type.
I knew you sound like a church gurl tho. Lol. From experience catholic gurls are kinda cool. Had a thing or two with them just that y'all too catholic Lol.
You find me too wierdie for a church?, i'm no stranger to church,durrrh, i only need much committments. However i have an option between being an atheist and a christian. Lol
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
I knew you sound like a church gurl tho. Lol. From experience catholic gurls are kinda cool. Had a thing or two with them just that y'all too catholic Lol.
You find me too wierdie for a church?, i'm no stranger to church,durrrh, i only need much committments. However i have an option between being an atheist and a christian. Lol
hehehehe, dnt even believe much, em not a church gurl oo. nt a strict one either. kinda love islam tho or should i say the hijab .buh i dnt fancy anything religion, makes me me sick. have caused alot of harm in todays society. i just prefer believing there is God.
wonder what it is with antheism tho. how can u believe there is no God.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
hehehehe, dnt even believe much, em not a church gurl oo. nt a strict one either. kinda love islam tho or should i say the hijab .buh i dnt fancy anything religion, makes me me sick. have caused alot of harm in todays society. i just prefer believing there is God.
wonder what it is with antheism tho. how can u believe there is no God.
You couldn't be more confused, lol. In between your love for islam and practise of catholicism, lies a feeling of religious dissaffection! Babe, whazup with you?. You need make up your mind to either choose one or dump both.
I haven't as yet embrace atheism totally, as I still pretty much believe in God. But if i would, it'd be atheism and no other religion. Presently I only lack the committements.
You, on the other hand need to adress your skepticism.
You either choose one, dump both or come over to my bed. Lol
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
You couldn't be more confused, lol. In between your love for islam and practise of catholicism, lies a feeling of religious dissaffection! Babe, whazup with you?. You need make up your mind to either choose one or dump both.
I haven't as yet embrace atheism totally, as I still pretty much believe in God. But if i would, it'd be atheism and no other religion. Presently I only lack the committements.
You, on the other hand need to adress your skepticism.
You either choose one, dump both or come over to my bed. Lol
not like em into islam, just fancy their dressing and it ends there. em still a catholic just that i no longer fancy being a serious one like observing all the obligations and rest.

lol, and save ur flirty lifestyle for some other gels although i know it suppose to be a joke tongue

i guess ur an afonja
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
not like em into islam, just fancy their dressing and it ends there. em still a catholic just that i no longer fancy being a serious one like observing all the obligations and rest.

lol, and save ur flirty lifestyle for some other gels although i know it suppose to be a joke tongue

i guess ur an afonja
You call it flirty, I call it emotional awareness. It keeps women alive to their emotional needs.. If you wan't to deny it ,tell me not to speak the language you understand. Y'all love it.

Hollup!! Knows ladyjumong hates Afonja, No surprises. Felt dissappointed? Lol
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
You call it flirty, I call it emotional awareness. It keeps women alive to their emotional needs.. If you wan't to deny it ,tell me not to speak the language you understand. Y'all love it.

Hollup!! Knows ladyjumong hates Afonja, No surprises. Felt dissappointed? Lol
lol, like u can read every gels mind. we all are not the same i dnt fancy dirty talks.

nd hey ? whatsup with that. i hate no tribe. forget what the tribalism going on here. it just ends here. in reality i fancy them.

buh u have not answered my question. are u one
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, like u can read every gels mind. we all are not the same i dnt fancy dirty talks.

nd hey ? whatsup with that. i hate no tribe. forget what the tribalism going on here. it just ends here. in reality i fancy them.

buh u have not answered my question. are u one
Gurls do tell me they like it when guys tell them those things they can't say to themselves. Would really know you don't fancy if I tell you those things in the closet and you ask me to stop. Lol

BTW, I haven't said a thing related to Afonja, what gives you such impression?
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
Gurls do tell me they like it when guys tell them those things they can't say to themselves. Would really know you don't fancy if I tell you those things in the closet and you ask me to stop. Lol

BTW, I haven't said a thing related to Afonja, what gives you such impression?
lol, buh seriously i dont fancy that. it rather get me pissed off. am the strict all mean type. i like everything serious.

nd ur still getting the everything all wrong. i just asked a question cry
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, buh seriously i dont fancy that. it rather get me pissed off. am the strict all mean type. i like everything serious.

nd ur still getting the everything all wrong. i just asked a question cry
@bold, Who cares cheesy
Why say Afonja, why not say Yoruba. You're a morrafucka tribalist. Lol.
Proudly Yoruba cool . Getting cold already?, I could help turn on the winter or send you a snow storm. Lol
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
@bold, Who cares cheesy
Why say Afonja, why not say Yoruba. You're a morrafucka tribalist. Lol.
Proudly Yoruba cool . Getting cold already?, I could help turn on the winter or send you a snow storm. Lol
lol, i do be proud to admit ama flatron, whatsup with that of ur tribe. not like it's a bad omen. it's just for identification. yorubas are known as afonja. igbos are flaron. nd that of hausa is boki/arewa. nothing bad, no big deal
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, i do be proud to admit ama flatron, whatsup with that of ur tribe. not like it's a bad omen. it's just for identification. yorubas are known as afonja. igbos are flaron. nd that of hausa is boki/arewa. nothing bad, no big deal
grin grin grin
You so crazy but free spirited. Lol

Wait a minute, you're a tomboy? Where do you get your energy?. You've really got me thinking.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 5:20am On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
grin grin grin
You so crazy but free spirited. Lol

Wait a minute, you're a tomboy? Where do you get your energy?. You've really got me thinking.
lol, not tomboy, got a fiece nature, i just dont like all this girlish micky micky perky nature. love everything serious
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, not tomboy, got a fiece nature, i just dont like all this girlish micky micky perky nature. love everything serious
You must have had an interesting but rather a bit scary background. Lol. I should assume you had it very strict growing up, especially when one or both parents are military/paramilitary.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
You must have had an interesting but rather a bit scary background. Lol. I should assume you had it very strict growing up, especially when one or both parents are military/paramilitary.
lol, though i dont fancy talking about personel issues buh i do tel u i went through none. i just grew up hard and serious.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, though i dont fancy talking about personel issues buh i do tel u i went through none. i just grew up hard and serious.
Hard & serious! lol. Some gurls are like that tho, I can relate.
Besides, how do I get to know you if you don't want to talk bout yourself
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
Hard & serious! lol. Some gurls are like that tho, I can relate.
Besides, how do I get to know you if you don't want to talk bout yourself
lol, em not comfortable with doing that here.

oya talk about ur self first grin
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, em not comfortable with doing that here.

oya talk about ur self first grin
We were on each other's neck couple days ago, how do we get here?
As far as this forum is concerned, we're on different sides of the divide. And I don't think we won't pick on each other when one's comments is not pretty to the sight of the other. Lol.
Anyways, if you want to know about me, are you ready to mingle with an Afonja? Lol.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
We were on each other's neck couple days ago, how do we get here?
As far as this forum is concerned, we're on different sides of the divide. And I don't think we won't pick on each other when one's comments is not pretty to the sight of the other. Lol.
Anyways, if you want to know about me, are you ready to mingle with an Afonja? Lol.
lol, pick on each other. issa nairaland thing grin tongue

nd hey, told ya 've got no probs with afonjas cheesy

hehehe!! hope none of the mod come across this thread. this thread ve got more view than before.
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
lol, pick on each other. issa nairaland thing grin tongue

nd hey, told ya 've got no probs with afonjas cheesy

hehehe!! hope none of the mod come across this thread. this thread ve got more view than before.
We activating a dead thread na..Lol.
Mods can't clean up here, the conversation is safe.
You sure you feel safe with me?
Re: Fill Healthy And Stronger Each Day by Legendaryarcher(f): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
We activating a dead thread na..Lol.
Mods can't clean up here, the conversation is safe.
You sure you feel safe with me?
Haba, u be monster. i should me asking u that cheesy

Just wondering tho. we are kinda derailling the thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal For Funds For A Second Kidney Transplant / See Thousands Of Maggot Coming From A Woman's Head (very Graphic Images) / Eat THIS Food After Tooth Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.