Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary (31158 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Learn how to econmically so that you can save at the end of the day
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by Flawlessangel(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
ladycomfort:

but you have refused to leave lagos undecided
I was born and brought up in Lagos, I didn't relocate.
Trust me bro life is peaceful where u are
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by ladycomfort(f): 4:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Flawlessangel:

I was born and brought up in Lagos, I didn't relocate.

Trust me bro life is peaceful where u are

am a sis and am in lagos too undecided
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by revolt(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Forget women and stick to Vaseline. Don't gork yourself there's no chic that isn't in need of maintenance. Or stick to older chic.....BUT DONT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF GIVING HER BELLE.
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by BiafranBushBoy: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
ladycomfort:

am a sis and am in lagos too undecided

Is this how you survive in Lagos?

@ your signature. Lol.

Wonders has ended.
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by yellowman2225(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2017
All your lists above made a little sense except the bet9ja part. I trade in sport betting and I make more than my salary monthly. I don't bet I don't gamble but I pick and win sure games. Shikena.
only bettors lose, traders with experience in money management makes money from bet9ja and Nairabet.

To get at least 2-3 off sure games free daily, contact 08 123 23 94 73 . it's free
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by ladycomfort(f): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Is this how you survive in Lagos?

@ your signature. Lol.

Wonders has ended.

no, i am not managing in lagos cheesy

lagos is sweet mehn, the level of exposure here cannot be over emphasized cheesy
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by BiafranBushBoy: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2017
ladycomfort:

no, i am not managing in lagos cheesy

lagos is sweet mehn, the level of exposure here cannot be over emphasized cheesy

Nop!

I mean the diick and fat diiicck stuff on your signature.
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by lokoloko84(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Basic123:

LIAR

50k CAN NOT RENT YOU A GOOD SELF CONTAIN IN IBADAN CITY

i'm looking for one and they are not requesting for less than 150k.
Are you sure? I am relocating to ibadan next month but I am planning of getting a self con close to challenge, preferably in a cool place.
Can you gist about the cost and any place close to ring road in challenge with at least moderate power supply and serene environment because my budget is between 70 and 90k.
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by MirthOsas(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
yellowman2225:
All your lists above made a little sense except the bet9ja part. I trade in sport betting and I make more than my salary monthly. I don't bet I don't gamble but I pick and win sure games. Shikena.
only bettors lose, traders with experience in money management makes money from bet9ja and Nairabet.

To get at least 2-3 off sure games free daily, contact 08 123 23 94 73 . it's free
Bros I'm so interested, I don too lose to bet9ja
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by Basic123: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
lokoloko84:
Are you sure? I am relocating to ibadan next month but I am planning of getting a self con close to challenge, preferably in a cool place.
Can you gist about the cost and any place close to ring road in challenge with at least moderate power supply and serene environment because my budget is between 70 and 90k.
I'm very sure.

in agbowo-bodija axis 180k total package.150 for rent.
basically 100k to 180k for a good one.

the range cant higher than 100 to 180 in challenge axis too.However,you might be lucky to get a good one at 90k too.one can never tell.
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by lokoloko84(m): 1:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Basic123:

I'm very sure.

in agbowo-bodija axis 180k total package.150 for rent.
basically 100k to 180k for a good one.

the range cant higher than 100 to 180 in challenge axis too.However,you might be lucky to get a good one at 90k too.one can never tell.
Thanks
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by dsavant(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Flawlessangel post=61134776]
Whatsapp 07033845876. Let me show u good investment
Ok, thanks
Re: 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary by incomeboostng: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
on point, especially number 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of A Pretend HR / ICAN Or ANAN Which One Is More Preferable / Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.