Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex (6436 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by NEHLIVE: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
This photo has been trending all day on Instagram. It's an earlier screen shot of a man who bragged on his social media page about how he impregnated three women he had foursome sex with, and shared the photo of the three of them together. WOW! Just wow!

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by NEHLIVE: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by MhizzAJ(f): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
I ll say what's on my mind later
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Homeboiy: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
I go try him style
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by olasaad(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
I just pray they won't give birth to octopus babies.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by smardray(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
now this is what I call....vast sperm

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by chukxie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
olasaad:
Only in India I just pray they won't give birth to octopus babies

Did you notice the flag and the man's name? That's a Mexican flag. And dude's name is Spanish not Indian.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by ObaKlaz: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
The man scored a Hattrick.

6 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Parpor(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Best attacker

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Give the man a ball cox he has scored an hatrick already

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by bentlywills(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
He deserves a medal grin
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by olasaad(f): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
chukxie:

Did you notice the flag and the man's name? That's a Mexican flag. And dude's name is Spanish not Indian.

Ooh! Thx I don't see it clearly
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by krissconnect(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
And that's a crayshit achievement up there. FCK it I need money
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by krissconnect(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The man scored a Hattrick.
Lol. But chelshit fans be like... But but Alvaro morata is better undecided
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
SMH

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by joseo: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
......and he is proud of it........God have mercy!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by mployer(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's photoshop. That is one person in three different pictures.
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Micheezy7(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nothing else to see in this world sad
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by laribari(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
NEHLIVE:
This photo has been trending all day on Instagram. It's an earlier screen shot of a man who bragged on his social media page about how he impregnated three women he had foursome sex with, and shared the photo of the three of them together. WOW! Just wow!

Mexicans and poverty are like cousins.
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pocohantas will not like this.
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wow This man issa legend
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by solbinho: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Free giver
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
big lie, so the 3 women were all fertile at d same time hmmmmm
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Marrtynze(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
That guy is the real MVP, u can't be useless in this life, God will sha bless u with at least one talent or skill
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by mikool007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
The man and three women he slept with, all of them are animals
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Kobicove(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Uyi168: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some persons go believe this one nah
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by ammyluv2002(f): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jeez! shocked
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
shocked Angel Michael blow the trumpet.
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Try this in Nigeria, you will just have heart attack followed by cardiac arrest, then finally down with stroke , with terrible and uncontrollable headaches when you hear that ......babe , am pregnant 3 times within a day from 3 different calls at different time.
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Congrats
Re: Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
His manhood lives with him cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin / Photo Of The Day: Must See Guys...see What This Girl Is Doing To Her Boyfriend / The Power of Make Up ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.