Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure (15486 Views)

Zenith Bank Frustrating Customers Over Network Issue / Nigerians Mock FCMB Customers Over Bank’s 4 Days Network Issues / CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure by MVLOX(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
What abt the cash I transfered to my elder sisters GT acct.... I was debited but she didn't receive the cash.... This is the second time a transfer to a GT account is hanging in too recent times... GT banks gats some tin ooo... The money neva still return since yesterday oo
Re: Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure by zinaunreal(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
EVIL BANK
Re: Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure by Reyus: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2017
joepentwo:
MAKE DEM GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER!
I DON OPEN ACCT. FOR ZENITH BANK
from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure by Pixeldesign: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2017
I got debited twice for a transaction I did on the Wednesday there network was down.
I tried the first through there 737 I went successfully but my account wasn't debited, so I had to wait a while before using my gtbank App. This one went and my account was debited and the receiver received his money. But yesterday on my way back I got an alert again of the same transaction I first made. GTBank
Re: Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure by Dollabiz: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2017
I'm takin legal action
Re: Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure by eripecs(f): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2017
The transaction I wanted to make was sent to the person yesterday night whereas I had gone for an alternative. If the person had not been honest, he wouldn't have refunded my money. Gid bkess you Wolex.The ugliest part of the story is that the same amount of money was sent 3x plus their fees. Apology will be accepted when they refund those extra charges.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Publish Names Of Bank Debtors / The More I Put Money In My Business, The More Unprofitable It Is -Petty Trader / CBN Adjusts Forex Rate To N196.95 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.