Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (60336 Views)

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Reno Omokri: 'Arranged Marriages Have The Least Divorce. Avoid Premarital Sex' / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by maxiuc(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by goodvision12(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dont be fooled by all that lovy lovy in the public.In most cases these marriages dont last.Some couples do it just create that picture of all is well why in their closet all is not well.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked Anti Trump everywhere. Arrange not arrange, I'm with Trump.
and I'm sure Trump is 'with you' too ... tongue
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by cristianisraeli: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
money121:
grin grin

What do you have to say about this grin grin

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/?m=1

lies mrs obama is a tranny

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by cutebobo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Never believe pictures of happily married couples posted online. Most at times it always the opposite behind closed door
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
angry
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by swiz123(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
money121:
grin

Lobatan
What's the meaning of lobatan?
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
9jvirgin:
I am not allowed to talk about [b]my employer [/b]using negative words so I reserve my comment.
who be this your employer/oga?
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked Anti Trump everywhere. Arrange not arrange, I'm with Trump.
. Madridguy?! Ludicrous!
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by sukkot: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

that is maxipad or pantyliner
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by larrybee2017(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Senseless post everywhere. Poo happen when common sense is no longer common
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Well there is the birther movement and then I guess the gender movement.... the commonality between these two groups is crètinism

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
You leave your ex president and borrowed one go American dey find trouble
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by cKing1000(f): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by EponOjuku: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
sehin79:
you should rather say difference btw a serious and brilliant student versus a unserious and dull student.
trump means buziness the obamas they never took office, were just on honey moon all through there tenure

So,Obama is unserious and dull?

Are you aware that Obama went to Harvard and not a single person from Trump's lineage has ever smelled the walls of Harvard?

There is nothing brilliant about Trump and his administration. Just go and pull out what insiders of his own government are saying about him.

There's a difference between brains and brawn.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by sisisioge: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yeah...you can tell from their body language . Who doesn't want sone warmth abeg? It is well.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Incrizz(f): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wow! I love Michel's burgundy.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Empiree: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
money121:
grin grin

no buddy, it is Forced marriage

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by cristianisraeli: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
iluvpomo:
Well there is the birther movement and then I guess the gender movement.... the commonality between these two groups is crètinism

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
when empty coconut has nothing to respond with, then pictures/gifs take over cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
pmc01:

Looks like you just got out of a coma. No offense.

Your still in coma I love T more than B the man that approved ass opening
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
You need to butt off, Op smiley
MYOFB sad
Lame SOB wink
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hemeka went to havard shiiiiiit see don't deceived during the time they said that he was at Havard no body I repeat no body knew him and no pictures to prove he was a full or part time student there

That apart

In school I was thought that negative and native can never be together but urban Mr B came out and make the shoiit work what a harvard graduate

Use your sense I stand with trump
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
My views are dissent;

I see a billionaire conman who became President by surprise with his beautiful wife, well dressed for the occasion and trying as much as possible to maintain a body language so he will not shit on the parade.

I also see an outgoing President, who having lampooned the incoming President trying as much as possible to find comfort in his interaction with the wife, who equally knows they have to engage their mind in 'mindless' chatter to maintain their composure and of-course confidence.

At our homefront, our First Lady, sorry, Wife of President dare not show romantic gestures to the Rat-Master in public. Allah forbids such.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
the difference BTW a Businessman and a real leader
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by xpool(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
money121:
grin grin

This is RACIST
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by cristianisraeli: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
iluvpomo:
when empty coconut has nothing to respond with, then pictures/gifs take over cheesy

mustard seed brain boy
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by fapcrook(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Let me go and piss

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
And what do we call this one?

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by omangbeh: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GAY MARRIAGE BETWEEN MICHEAL AND BARACK OBAMA AND THE REAL NATURAL COUPLE, MELANIA AND DONALD TRUMP!
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Stupid meme...most love marriages end in divorce...arranged marriages tend to last longer...this is because once you leave such a critical decision in the hands of a woman, she will mostly make an emotional call for the bad boy who makes her feel good...and we all know where that usually ends.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by 900warriorz: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
WO bi won se di bi alubosa! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.